PDA

View Full Version : TX 89 240sx sr20det slammed a lil trade only

bosozokujin
07-25-2012, 12:30 PM
got a 240sx from 89 fastback, got a sr20det in good condition no issues at all with it. not sure about the mileage but the prev owner did build the engine and the way it pulls for being stock shows that it is well maintained. pulls nice and strong all stock with fmic many boost controller..
maintained well imo.
no ac, has ps, got cx racing coils had them for les than a year probably 9k on them or less. has s14 seats no carpet and int is not the best...
What im looking for is a nice clean fastback maybe a coupe.. but pref a fastback.. want the interior to be "minty" all that mine isnt a ka is fine depending on what else it has.. im looking for a straight trade pretty much or depending on the vehicle cash my way or yours.. lemme know.. pref something with an lsd or welded diff.
my email is mibunoookami at the gmail.com prefer emails not pms on here...

bosozokujin
07-25-2012, 12:45 PM
oh yeah just wanna state.. this 240 doesnt give me any issues at all its a dd and it never overheats never slips up.. i would rely on it to get me anywhere i need to go.. also as the pic shows it doesnt have an exhaust on now, might put it on tonight because i have to change out the elbow because of some weak bolts broke to the downpipe.. has a megan downpipe and some magnaflow mufler not ricey and the tip isnt even very big. missing the driver side fender extension