PDA

View Full Version : any one use this ? Okada Projects Coil-Over Plug Plasma Booster

Almasxxx
07-24-2012, 08:50 PM
Okada Projects Coil-Over Plug Plasma Booster Nissan Silvia S13/S14 91-98

any one use this ?
whats difference and why buy this item my questions :) Thank you

slider2828
07-24-2012, 10:19 PM
Okada projects are awesome if you can afford them. They basically re-engineer the coilpacks to be more efficient and powerful while retaining OEM fitment...

Pretty awesome stuff....

Wish I could get myself on some....

You can also go LS1 coilpack...

Almasxxx
07-24-2012, 11:33 PM
Okada projects are awesome if you can afford them. They basically re-engineer the coilpacks to be more efficient and powerful while retaining OEM fitment...

Pretty awesome stuff....

Wish I could get myself on some....

You can also go LS1 coilpack...

but mate now my ecu is now stock i search ecu for my car problem is 1 seller have in turkey vipec or haltech other problem is same ecu have to s14 and s14a

i think need tune ecu can i take ls1 ?

no problem to buy okada projects but says help remove detonation ? is it true ?

kumokun
07-25-2012, 12:00 AM
wow man, im sorry but you need to learn to talk. how can someone help you out if no can understand what you are saying?

Almasxxx
07-25-2012, 12:27 AM
i can see another troll ask slider2828 he translate you lol

eek
07-25-2012, 12:51 AM
Yes the okada coilpacks similar to the splitfire that many run CAN reduce/remove detonation.

59bhp
07-25-2012, 01:46 AM
wow man, im sorry but you need to learn to talk. how can someone help you out if no can understand what you are saying?

Why would he need to learn how to talk? surely if anything he needs to learn how to write?

plus he's from
Turkey, so I think we can excuse the bad English considering it's not his first language. Hell even I can't speak it properly.