PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Greddy Ignition and Injector harness manual (only japanese came with)

Red
02-21-2004, 07:10 PM
Hey all... So anyone that got an english book and manual with the Injector and Ignition harness's could you help me out my posting a legable pic of the page's including the KA24DE ecu page... I got some off of Mohpar (sp) but I cant read all the little symbol's...

If no one can produce I guess I'll have to call Greddy and find out wtf is up with no manual comming with the turbo kit... or E-manage...

Thanks in avance!

Grandpa
02-21-2004, 08:20 PM
Here's a link to .pdfs of the instruction manual and software manual. Should be all you need.

http://www.mohdparts.com/emanage/index.html#Manuals%20&%20Installation:

If you have further questions, specify S13 or S14, as the wiring is different.

-john

Red
02-22-2004, 03:43 PM
Well I think I understand it a little better...

I hook the Ignision to the (t) spot on the ECU (t) for timing?? which is the distrubtor wire... it does not look like the S14 ECU has 4 seprait wires for the ignition...

The injectors just looks like its the #1 #2 #3 #4... Easy enough.

I duno how do you interpit the instuctions?

Grandpa
02-22-2004, 07:40 PM
Chit mang, I installed it last March. I don't remember exactly. Maybe someone else will chime in?

All I did was follow the instructions. If I had a question about which wire I was suppose to use from the ECU, I consulted the FSM.

-john

Maeda
02-22-2004, 11:16 PM
I dont remember either! =p ill try help in a bit. can you wait?

Red
02-23-2004, 02:38 PM
I have some time... I think I understand it fine... But I want to make sure before any wires get cut. :/