PDA

View Full Version : mjm turbos?

usctom
02-21-2004, 01:45 PM
any one ever get any thing from these guys. He says he supplies forced performance with there big 28 which I think is a lie. Any info would be great.

Ghettokracker71
02-21-2004, 01:58 PM
know anything more about them?

usctom
02-21-2004, 02:54 PM
there website is mjmturbos.com out of conn

HiPSI
02-21-2004, 04:54 PM
any one ever get any thing from these guys. He says he supplies forced performance with there big 28 which I think is a lie. Any info would be great.

i've been talking back and forth with the guy (jaime i think his name is) via emails and he seems a little shady. after my first email he sent me an email back asking me to push his website to other car people :bs: , and didn't even answer my question, and then seemed appalled at the idea that i wouldn't do it until i've done some good business with him..... so for now i'm a little hesitant to buy from the guy. i was kind of looking at his T28/280Z T3 hybrid, but i'm just not so sure about the guy. i've got to call majestic on monday to see what they can do for me.

usctom
02-21-2004, 05:50 PM
I kind of got the same vibe.

Redtop_240
02-21-2004, 08:49 PM
These guys would never see my money......cause i feel i would never see my turbo......

usctom
02-21-2004, 11:21 PM
it not that I dont think I get my turbo. Im just not sure I believe what he has been telling me. Iv searched an they seem to pretty popular with other cars audis and other turbo cars.

Redtop_240
02-22-2004, 10:16 AM
it not that I dont think I get my turbo. Im just not sure I believe what he has been telling me. Iv searched an they seem to pretty popular with other cars audis and other turbo cars.

So whats your qualm?

From what I read on there site they are cocky and shady.........And these two attitudes always center around disaster......Just be careful if you buy anything form them......Use something more traceable than a credit card..........

-Jeff