PDA

View Full Version : gp sports bullshit...

justinhustle
02-20-2004, 10:41 AM
did anyone see that theyre closing in the usa, i hope thats not worldwide...

kinda funny they annouced it months after autoimaging closed...but say its b/c of that

i wonder what sides/rear will go with type r kouki front =/

Nismo240SX
02-20-2004, 10:48 AM
um, almost everyone knows that gp sports was closing in the US for months now... thats old news bro.

justinhustle
02-20-2004, 10:51 AM
doh, uhhh it just made me even more mad today so i had to revisit old news

*ducks*

Steeles
02-20-2004, 11:07 AM
closing? been closed man. for awhile now. thats why its a 6-8 week wait for any company still advertising them to get stuff.. all special order from Japan now.

GP got greedy and americans remained cheap hence their departure

fliprayzin240sx
02-20-2004, 11:17 AM
You think that sucked...how bout making a freakin order in April and dropping off half of the payment. July came and you get a letter saying that another company is taking over the order cuz autoimaging is moving to cali. After another 3 months of trying to find out WTF is going on and getting bounced around like a ping-pong ball, u finally heard the magic words...*AUTOIMAGING WENT BANKRUPT* So you scramble to get ahold of bank to get your money back and lucking out by bout 2 days before it would have been NULL & VOID!!! *yes true story*

AutoRnD
02-20-2004, 12:02 PM
oh ray... stop your whining
=)

Johny5
02-20-2004, 01:02 PM
You think that sucked...how bout making a freakin order in April and dropping off half of the payment. July came and you get a letter saying that another company is taking over the order cuz autoimaging is moving to cali. After another 3 months of trying to find out WTF is going on and getting bounced around like a ping-pong ball, u finally heard the magic words...*AUTOIMAGING WENT BANKRUPT* So you scramble to get ahold of bank to get your money back and lucking out by bout 2 days before it would have been NULL & VOID!!! *yes true story*

hooray for autoimaging aye? i think you were in my old thread, where i was whining as well...about waiting 6 months for my uras type II bumper. GOOOOOO AUTOIMAGING :hyper:

fliprayzin240sx
02-21-2004, 09:34 AM
oh ray... stop your whining
=)

Hey JOSH..... :tweak: :nono: :down: :mrmeph: :fawk2: :rant: :rant2: :madfawk: :fawk: :spank: :smash: :jerkit: