PDA

View Full Version : This should say it all

Origin
06-22-2012, 07:15 PM
Gay Activists Pose for White House Pics Giving Finger to Reagan Portrait | The Philly Post (http://blogs.phillymag.com/the_philly_post/2012/06/22/gay-activists-give-ronald-reagan-finger-white-house/)

BustedS13
06-22-2012, 08:53 PM
oh no, people are disrespecting a picture of the late messiah/hollywood movie star Ronald Reagan

that said, sometimes gay people act all gay and whatnot and it's like, bro, calm down. maybe respect that you're in the white house.

that said, fuck reagan, against his will

theicecreamdan
06-22-2012, 10:02 PM
Could you elaborate on what it says?

dawagarage
06-23-2012, 01:50 AM
Could you elaborate on what it says?

+1. what is "it." and what does "it" say and about what?

BustedS13
06-23-2012, 02:32 PM
i think it says that gay people and liberals are devilpeople? and obama is the antichrist. i think that's what he wants us to get out of it.

Origin
06-23-2012, 06:21 PM
I don't think you should post in my threads anymore.

Anyway, I thought it would be self-evident the disrespect Obama has for this country. What can you really say about a country if the "President" doesn't flinch at these children doing this? Do- do I really need to even spell this out?

BustedS13
06-23-2012, 10:14 PM
What can you really say about a country if the "President" doesn't flinch at these children doing this? Do- do I really need to even spell this out?

people expressing their emotions bothers you? you're a square? you're looking way too hard for reasons to dislike our president? you put "president" in quotations for reasons beyond my understanding? you're 3.5 years into an 8 year period?

S14DB
06-23-2012, 10:31 PM
I don't think you should post in my threads anymore.

Anyway, I thought it would be self-evident the disrespect Obama has for this country. What can you really say about a country if the "President" doesn't flinch at these children doing this? Do- do I really need to even spell this out?

You should really provide context instead of just link spamming.

Doesn't flinch? I don't see him in the photos. Also,
UPDATE 6/22 9:30 p.m.: According to Fox News, the White House has issued a statement rebuking some of the behavior described in this article: “While the White House does not control the conduct of guests at receptions, we certainly expect that all attendees conduct themselves in a respectful manner. Most all do. These individuals clearly did not. Behavior like this doesn’t belong anywhere, least of all in the White House.”

HyperTek
06-23-2012, 11:30 PM
gay people sure do like to make their presence known, pretty soon you will have high school prom king and king. lol

dawagarage
06-24-2012, 12:07 AM
gay people sure do like to make their presence known, pretty soon you will have high school prom king and king. lol

....ok? so whats the problem?

Origin
06-24-2012, 06:35 AM
I honestly don't think that's the Presidents true feelings S14DB.

And that is a huge problem, to the person above me. I can't stand a human's amazing sense of entitlement when it comes to making themselves happy. There is, and never was, and never will be, any reason to be gay. Man or woman. It isn't naturally correct. It says there is too many people on the planet that we do not need to reproduce. It's a choice, you aren't born with this. But that really is another subject entirely.

BustedS13
06-24-2012, 10:28 AM

And that is a huge problem, to the person above me. I can't stand a human's amazing sense of entitlement when it comes to making themselves happy. There is, and never was, and never will be, any reason to be gay. Man or woman. It isn't naturally correct. It says there is too many people on the planet that we do not need to reproduce. It's a choice, you aren't born with this. But that really is another subject entirely.

oh, so this is mostly about your bigotry. got it

theicecreamdan
06-24-2012, 10:37 AM

I'm sure this didn't "say it all," but you really clarified a few things for me.

Thanks

Edit: To the bolded sentence... "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." Are God given, unalienable, Rights "entitlements" these days?

S14DB
06-24-2012, 12:08 PM
I honestly don't think that's the Presidents true feelings S14DB. But, you know his true feelings?
And that is a huge problem, to the person above me. I can't stand a human's amazing sense of entitlement when it comes to making themselves happy.
Like said above. Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness. Not everyone is entrapped in collective guilt.
There is, and never was, and never will be, any reason to be gay. Man or woman. It isn't naturally correct. It says there is too many people on the planet that we do not need to reproduce. It's a choice, you aren't born with this. But that really is another subject entirely.
Oh yes, the monkey and rat studies. But, we didn't evolve from them so that research is moot.

dawagarage
06-24-2012, 02:29 PM

i dont understand the people who say that being gay is a choice. why would someone CHOOSE a life of hardships, a life that isnt 100% socially acceptable, a life where they will be made fun of, embarrassed, ashamed, and possibly even beaten or killed!? if there is no reason to be gay, as you say, then why would they choose to be so.

Origin
06-24-2012, 06:22 PM
Because a human's sense of entitlement is amazing.

The point of this wasn't my views on homosexuality, it was on the above link. I don't start threads about this for obvious reasons.

S14DB
06-24-2012, 06:47 PM

The point of this wasn't my views on homosexuality, it was on the above link. I don't start threads about this for obvious reasons.

So, homosexuals are narcissistic?

theicecreamdan
06-24-2012, 06:53 PM
The point of this wasn't my views on homosexuality.

OH, sorry I missed that!

What was it about again?

edit: grabbed the wrong part of the quote

Origin
06-24-2012, 07:03 PM
This comment was way out of line.

Origin
06-24-2012, 07:07 PM
So, homosexuals are narcissistic?

Now don't do go turning things like this around. I used the word human. Neutral. Completely.

To be honest I am much less right now concerned with this pointless argument with sour members than I am with Obama congratulating the new leader of Egypt for being elected (in case you didn't know, he's the Muslim Brotherhood). I really don't prefer to argue morality when there are more arduous things to, well, argue. Because no one has any common sense.

BustedS13
06-24-2012, 07:07 PM

what he said:

why would someone CHOOSE a life of hardships, a life that isnt 100% socially acceptable, a life where they will be made fun of, embarrassed, ashamed, and possibly even beaten or killed!? if there is no reason to be gay, as you say, then why would they choose to be sowhat you read:

if there is no reason to be gay, as you say, then why would they choose to be soyour response doesn't address his points at all. it's just something you said earlier.

You butthurt?

how appropriate for the topic.

Now don't do go turning things like this around. I used the word human. Neutral. Completely.

To be honest I am much less right now concerned with this pointless argument with sour members than I am with Obama congratulating the new leader of Egypt for being elected (in case you didn't know, he's the Muslim Brotherhood). I really don't prefer to argue morality when there are more arduous things to, well, argue. Because no one has any common sense.

if Obama was Muslim, why would it matter? the United States is not a theocracy.

Drift N Dragg
06-24-2012, 07:09 PM
I will jump in here on this:

I agree with some of what the OP Says. there actions in the White House was absolutely horrible.

Now that said, my opinion on this:

How dare they act like that in the white house? People these days ( and yes I said PEOPLE, because even gay's are People ) have no care in the world but there own. That being said, My wife and I have a few friends that are gay and they are Horrified at what those people did to our nations white house. It shows a lack of respect. It shows that people only care about there intentions and not the common goal of there entire cause.

Now, I PERSONALLY do not like Obama, but that is my opinion. That being said, EVERY president has made mistakes. Reagen was the Soviets, Bush Jr was Middle East ( some of it, not all, since I was there, I know some of what we did to help those people was correct )...

But todays ' Generation ' a that of 65% of fucktards. Just wanna run there damn mouths, not knowning what they are saying and qoute someone else. They express themselves in this way and say they are making a statement. Bullshit.. I can site 2 in this thread alone.

No one has to agree with there neighbor, but for fucks sake, RESPECT them.

So in this action, on the Topic at hand, I have nothing against gays, but this group of dipshits makes the rest of there group look bad.

Origin
06-24-2012, 07:11 PM
If gay people really feared all of those things, why wouldn't they change? You have (well, we all have) had our opinions or beliefs changed because of outside forces (which is almost always the case). Mostly bullying being the best example. They don't change because they want to be gay. It's a choice. If you are willing to put up with all that, you most definitely want to be gay. Thus, it's a choice.

theicecreamdan
06-24-2012, 07:12 PM

If your original post had contained a link to a story about Obama and Morsi, and a little bit of commentary, then maybe we'd be having the argument that you would find more interesting. But I guess that would have required some...

wait for it...

common sense

Origin
06-24-2012, 07:15 PM
If your original post had contained a link to a story about Obama and Morsi, and a little bit of commentary, then maybe we'd be having the argument that you would find more interesting. But I guess that would have required some...

wait for it...

common sense

I didn't post a link because I thought that we all could....

wait for it....

think a little.

Oh, and, you know, some personal opinion.

BustedS13
06-24-2012, 07:20 PM
If gay people really feared all of those things, why wouldn't they change? You have (well, we all have) had our opinions or beliefs changed because of outside forces (which is almost always the case). Mostly bullying being the best example. They don't change because they want to be gay. It's a choice. If you are willing to put up with all that, you most definitely want to be gay. Thus, it's a choice.

so it has nothing to do with them not finding the opposite sex attractive?

my dog always tries to fuck the neighbor dog. they're both male. i think it's a dominance thing, but it's kind of funny. is he a bad dog?

Drift N Dragg
06-24-2012, 07:21 PM
my dog always tries to fuck the neighbor dog. they're both male. i think it's a dominance thing, but it's kind of funny. is he a bad dog?

I may not agree with 90% of what you write, But I do have to say this..

That was funny.. I am still laughing!!

Origin
06-24-2012, 07:26 PM
You have a VERY tough time with comprehension. I was implying both that it is a choice (obviously I typed it), and also that the idea of someone being oppressed makes them more stern in their beliefs. In this case, it's the length that is hardened.

so it has nothing to do with them not finding the opposite sex attractive?

I think you mean it has nothing to do with them finding the opposite sex attractive. In which case it does. In which case it is an undisciplined feeling that is carried through by themselves.

BustedS13
06-24-2012, 07:37 PM
I think you mean it has nothing to do with them finding the opposite sex attractive. In which case it does. In which case it is an undisciplined feeling that is carried through by themselves.

so people should force themselves to be attracted to the opposite sex, even if they naturally feel the other way? why? and why should anyone care about another person's sexual preference?

Origin
06-24-2012, 07:52 PM
I just said, it is an undisciplined feeling that grows without bound and blossoms into homosexuality. You can turn away, but if you want to become gay, you take that road instead. Are you saying humans can't control their feelings? Because that is what saying "they don't (or you don't) have a choice means.

They shouldn't "care" about it. I don't "care". I can't nurture the thing, it's not even a thing it's an idea. The idea that men are attractive when you are a man is unnatural. They can not be refuted. No matter how many posts with only slivers, if that, of intellectualism, you can't make wrong right. Just sticking this in there, that is what the President is doing.

theicecreamdan
06-24-2012, 08:06 PM
I didn't post a link because I thought that we all could....

wait for it....

think a little.

Oh, and, you know, some personal opinion.

We're supposed to pull Muslim Brotherhood from a couple activists behaving inappropriately?

Origin
06-24-2012, 08:08 PM
You have a tough time at comprehension too. That point, when I posted it, was that this happened under Obama's rule. I added that later. Anyone with half a brain could have determined that that was a failed personal attack because I am right and you are wrong.

Is that you in your sig?

theicecreamdan
06-24-2012, 08:16 PM
Yeah, that's me

Origin
06-24-2012, 08:21 PM
Are you gay?

theicecreamdan
06-24-2012, 08:27 PM
Nope .

Origin
06-24-2012, 09:13 PM
Then why stick up for this?

theicecreamdan
06-24-2012, 09:47 PM
There hasn't been a chance to stick up for anything in this thread.

Up to this point all you've done in this thread is post some "evidence" without anything resembling a logical claim.

brizanden
06-24-2012, 09:51 PM
why stick up for having freedom of speech and media? idk fuck the bill of rights its about to be a thing of the past anyway.

Daniel.
06-24-2012, 10:09 PM
What is the point of this thread?

If it was to open a dialogue about something, then it the OP should at least come back in a try to guide the discussion in a thoughtful, intelligent and logical way.

All I see in here is a mashup of 4 different topics with no real substance.

ESmorz
06-25-2012, 12:38 AM
Some C grade trolling going on in here.

Phlip
06-25-2012, 12:41 AM
Then why stick up for this?
You DO realize that he already answered this, and it makes perfect sense to me. Perhaps you were simply refusing to accept it as logical at the time, but...

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." Are God given, unalienable, Rights "entitlements" these days?

^^^ that represents a good enough reason to get behind ANYTHING going against any measure that is designed to lessen the rights of ANY otherwise law-abiding American. Anyone who refuses to see AT LEAST that runs of a very distinct chance of being a bigot, simple as that.
I will sit back and wait for the passive-aggressive arguments as to why you're not a bigot now, and how I am instead the bigot since I said it first.

KiLLeR2001
06-25-2012, 01:25 AM
Despite what people think happiness really is... It isn't truly achieved until one has found God. Once someone has found God and accepted Christ into their hearts, being gay will no longer be a suitable life choice.

fyneyoungstunna
06-25-2012, 01:29 AM
Phlip strikes again. Bravo. I guess that should be easy enough for those monkeys to understand. Sadly enough, I don't think it will be a point well taken.

I am retarded, seems I cannot have a valid claim to this and had to bring my own inexpriences into this and start talking from that region of my body that is mostly in a chair smothered by my dirty laundry..

Gay marriage is the NEW Interracial Marriage. Soon you all will be calling for the Tuskegee Experiments all over again, but this time on gay people.

The people who committed this atrocity in the white house should be locked up in gen pop for a month. YES, that was disrespectful to our whole country.

soreballz
06-25-2012, 02:11 AM
Despite what people think happiness really is... It isn't truly achieved until one has found God. Once someone has found God and accepted Christ into their hearts, being gay will no longer be a suitable life choice.
I guess the old saying is true... Ignorance really is bliss.

ESmorz
06-25-2012, 03:19 AM
Despite what people think happiness really is... It isn't truly achieved until one has found Odin. Once someone has found Odin and accepted Thor into their hearts, being gay will no longer be a suitable life choice.

:repost:

:drool:

cdlong
06-25-2012, 09:16 AM
...it's the length that is hardened.

Just sticking this in there...

Wow...

Given these snippets that either don't make any sense or have no actual point in the statements they're contained in, I'll as you.

Are you gay?

theicecreamdan
06-25-2012, 12:42 PM

lol

and this...

"First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me."

roboticnissan
06-25-2012, 12:59 PM
I think origin is a closet homo choosing or pretending to be straight

Origin
06-25-2012, 05:36 PM
You DO realize that he already answered this, and it makes perfect sense to me. Perhaps you were simply refusing to accept it as logical at the time, but...

^^^ that represents a good enough reason to get behind ANYTHING going against any measure that is designed to lessen the rights of ANY otherwise law-abiding American. Anyone who refuses to see AT LEAST that runs of a very distinct chance of being a bigot, simple as that.
I will sit back and wait for the passive-aggressive arguments as to why you're not a bigot now, and how I am instead the bigot since I said it first.

This wasn't about giving less rights, they are humans, right? I already stated I didn't want to give my views on this subject, but everyone insisted. This was about (or at least what I was saying) was about why I think it is wrong (which it is, take a look at anatomy) and is a choice.

That enough bigotry for you?

Origin
06-25-2012, 05:40 PM
There hasn't been a chance to stick up for anything in this thread.

Up to this point all you've done in this thread is post some "evidence" without anything resembling a logical claim.

Have you not been sticking up for everything you believe in this entire time?

S14DB
06-25-2012, 07:05 PM
The question is, What do you believe in?

theicecreamdan
06-25-2012, 07:19 PM

I've pretty much been picking on the way you choose to make an argument.

Origin
06-26-2012, 06:58 AM
The question is, What do you believe in?

I believe it's wrong, both for men and women. There is no reason to be gay. There just isn't. It wasn't meant to be that way, and I am tired of human beings trying to do everything they aren't supposed to. Like this. There is male, there is female. There are those two things for a reason. Homosexuality is the result of a bored species. To be honest I think it's just a phase. We're in a time of change.

theicecreamdan
06-26-2012, 08:42 AM
How long is this phase going to last? Because it has been going on for a while now.

cdlong
06-26-2012, 08:55 AM
"the only constant is change"
- Heraclitus
He said that 2500 years ago.

BustedS13
06-26-2012, 10:41 AM
Homosexuality is the result of a bored species. To be honest I think it's just a phase. We're in a time of change.

Homosexual behavior in animals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals)

TIL giraffes need to GET A JOB and stop being so gay

Origin
06-26-2012, 11:24 AM
It hasn't been so open until recently. There haven't been many activist groups actually doing anything until recently. Especially since this liberal is in the White House distracting everyone.

BustedS13
06-26-2012, 11:29 AM
It hasn't been so open until recently. There haven't been many activist groups actually doing anything until recently. Especially since this liberal is in the White House distracting everyone.

you're saying gay rights activism is a new thing, or has been ramped up in recent years?

raz0rbladez909
06-26-2012, 11:37 AM
Homosexual behavior in animals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals)

TIL giraffes need to GET A JOB and stop being so gay
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA This whole thread is fucking hilarious.

Origin: Why do you even care what others do with their bodies/genitals/butts? Homosexuality has been going on since the Roman times if not before then so it's not like it's some new thing.

theicecreamdan
06-26-2012, 12:26 PM
I believe it's wrong, both for men and women. There is no reason to be gay. There just isn't. It wasn't meant to be that way, and I am tired of human beings trying to do everything they aren't supposed to. Like this. There is male, there is female. There are those two things for a reason. Homosexuality is the result of a bored species.

ok, so a bunch of people got bored, and did something that offends you... what do we do about it?

raz0rbladez909
06-26-2012, 12:52 PM
ok, so a bunch of people got bored, and did something that offends you... what do we do about it?

I'm so bored I feel like fucking someone in the ass :ssex::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Origin
06-26-2012, 06:56 PM
I'm so bored I feel like fucking someone in the ass :ssex::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think you should act more like a 25 year old.

I know they have been doing that for years. There are suspects that even Spartans were gay with their mentors. But it's a theory. They certainly did not go around parading it.

Origin
06-26-2012, 07:00 PM

I guess we can't these days. So much whining and crying from all directions you can do whatever you want. Everybody is entitled to something. Back to entitlement.

you're saying gay rights activism is a new thing, or has been ramped up in recent years?

It has most definitely ramped up in recent years. It definitely wasn't this bad in the 90's, was it?

raz0rbladez909
06-26-2012, 07:29 PM
I think you should act more like a 25 year old.

I know they have been doing that for years. There are suspects that even Spartans were gay with their mentors. But it's a theory. They certainly did not go around parading it.

It was making a joke of your train of thought. Maybe if you learned to take that stick out of your ass you wouldn't be such a pent up bigot.

I honestly think you should take your own advice of "act (insert whatever age you are)" and stop trying to push your views onto others. Once you realize that your viewpoint isn't the only one that exists out there and that people should be allowed to do as they please without being oppressed as long as it doesn't hurt others; Maybe then you will actually grow up.

People like you are what is wrong with organized religion, sure the message of the bible, quran, whatever entity you choose is usually a good one. Then you have people like yourself who take it upon themselves to educate the world on how great their religion is. Then you pick and choose which parts to follow and which parts to hate others for not following.

Personally I think people like yourself are a plague to society, and only find joy in criticizing others to satisfy your own dissatisfaction with yourself. You're no different then the westboro baptist church as far as I'm concerned.

Simple question here, are you married? If you are/are not, did you have sex before marriage? I'm quite sure you'll prove my point in answering this one.
I guess we can't these days. So much whining and crying from all directions you can do whatever you want. Everybody is entitled to something. Back to entitlement.
It has most definitely ramped up in recent years. It definitely wasn't this bad in the 90's, was it?

I guess you missed the entire 80's then, it was practically required to be gay to be even remotely popular as far as music is concerned(Joke in case you didn't get that one)

Do you like the band Queen or any of their songs? The Pet Shop Boys? The Cure? The Smiths? Hell there are plenty others, and I'm sure you like plenty of songs by gay artists too. Would you prefer you didn't hear their "gay music"?

Origin
06-26-2012, 07:54 PM
It was making a joke of your train of thought. Maybe if you learned to take that stick out of your ass you wouldn't be such a pent up bigot.

This wasn't a thread about my views on being gay. This whole thing was a demonstration on what everyone in the thread wants everyone else to believe. A lot more of you than there is me.

I honestly think you should take your own advice of "act (insert whatever age you are)" and stop trying to push your views onto others. Once you realize that your viewpoint isn't the only one that exists out there and that people should be allowed to do as they please without being oppressed as long as it doesn't hurt others.

Right now there is about 6% of people in the U.S. that is gay. That's roughly 19,800,000. In the scheme of things, that isn't a lot. You're saying we should stop what we are doing and change everything for 6%? I had something for this, but I lost my flawed, stupid, and immoral train of fanatical thought.

People like you are what is wrong with organized religion, sure the message of the Bible, Qur'an (fixed), whatever entity you choose is usually a good one. Then you have people like yourself who take it upon themselves to educate the world on how great their religion is. Then you pick and choose which parts to follow and which parts to hate others for not following.

Five or so people isn't exactly the world, just so you know. I don't remember the gloating greatness of God, Jesus, Mary, Joseph, the Holy Spirit or any of them. Where are you getting your facts? I said being gay was wrong, I don't remember bringing religion into this. Unless you are considering the other thread. What parts am I following and not following and subsequently hating others for?

Personally I think people like yourself are a plague to society, and only find joy in criticizing others to satisfy your own dissatisfaction with yourself. You're no different then the westboro baptist church as far as I'm concerned.

You're a psychologist now. 25, that's fast PhD. I don't remember meeting you and revealing what the other aspects of my life are, to show you what person I am. I rarely criticize others, I was stating facts here. If you can't understand that, I feel sorry for your under-developed intelligence.

Simple question here, are you married? If you are/are not, did you have sex before marriage? I'm quite sure you'll prove my point in answering this one.

What do you mean? Did you're professors tell you that one side of the coin or the other was superior? No I'm not married. I don't follow California's method of life, get a girlfriend, get aids, get her pregnant, marry her, claim that I love her and she is the love of my life for the rest of my life. Hahaha. If I wasn't getting sex, it most certainly would be my choice, and I would not be angry at the world for it. If I was, I would have the same view points and understanding of the subject, and would be angry at the world for for what's it becoming anyway.

I guess you missed the entire 80's then, it was practically required to be gay to be even remotely popular lol

You were born in 1987. You have no idea what the 80s were like.

iamthewinner
06-26-2012, 08:31 PM
Answer me this
Do u or do u not off yourself watching girl on girl action?

/thread

BustedS13
06-26-2012, 08:42 PM

"this bad" isn't how i'd put it, but i thought "the gays" had plenty of spotlight in the 90s, even the 80s, although for the 80s i didn't live it, i just listen to the music and watch a little nick at nite. some light reading:
List of 1980s American television episodes with LGBT themes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_1980s_American_television_episodes_with_LG BT_themes)
List of American television episodes with LGBT themes, 1990 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_television_episodes_with_LGBT_the mes,_1990-1997)

at any rate.. you didn't really see too many black characters on television before the civil rights movement, know what i mean?

Phlip
06-26-2012, 08:45 PM

I have been WAITING for you to play this card...

http://i47.tinypic.com/10pd5eb.jpg

And now you will cook up some hair brained excuse about how you weren't the one talking about the 80s.

at any rate.. you didn't really see too many black characters on television before the civil rights movement, know what i mean?

Sure is a good thing all those black people decided it was high time to stop being black so they could get free, huh? Since we know that anyone who was ever oppressed actively CHOSE to be oppressed and all.

daftphunk
06-26-2012, 08:50 PM
Have you ever tried to open your mind? You are one small person on this planet. A shitty person to say the least.

theicecreamdan
06-26-2012, 09:04 PM
I think I might have figured out what you need, where are you from?

BustedS13
06-26-2012, 09:11 PM
Sure is a good thing all those black people decided it was high time to stop being black so they could get free, huh? Since we know that anyone who was ever oppressed actively CHOSE to be oppressed and all.

he's just going to come back and say the two are completely different, because from his outside perspective, being gay is a choice. if all those queers just prayed really hard, poof! they'd stop being poofs and would be able to get it up and plow some vag, pleasing the Lord and saving themselves from an eternity in the lake of fire.
maybe homosexuals should just hold out for an executive policy change, like the mormons did for black people back in 1978.

raz0rbladez909
06-26-2012, 09:19 PM
Hahahahaa it was actually 86, and it's really not hard to see that there were plenty of flamboyantly gay people in the 80's. I honestly don't see how my age comes into play either, research is quite easy to do and I happen to really like 80's music. Did you forget that the past is recorded? It's not like you can't go back and learn something from generations ago. With your mindset no history buff can talk about the past because they weren't there right? I also find it funny that you worked your way around the question of your virginity, basically you've proven that you pick and choose what part of your religion you want to follow.

This wasn't a thread about my views on being gay. This whole thing was a demonstration on what everyone in the thread wants everyone else to believe. A lot more of you than there is me.
The whole thread started from you posting a video, and expecting us to read into it and find some random message of hate like you would since you're a bigot. Oh no the gays are taking over :rollseyes:

Right now there is about 6% of people in the U.S. that is gay. That's roughly 19,800,000. In the scheme of things, that isn't a lot. You're saying we should stop what we are doing and change everything for 6%? I had something for this, but I lost my flawed, stupid, and immoral train of fanatical thought.
Why does it even matter how many gay people there are in the U.S.? What are you even talking about changing? Are you thinking there's going to be some gay takeover??

Five or so people isn't exactly the world, just so you know. I don't remember the gloating greatness of God, Jesus, Mary, Joseph, the Holy Spirit or any of them. Where are you getting your facts? I said being gay was wrong, I don't remember bringing religion into this. Unless you are considering the other thread. What parts am I following and not following and subsequently hating others for?
Five or so people? There is plenty of people, like yourself, who feel they are above others because of their specific religion. I never said the Bible or other scriptures taught that, I said people like yourself take whatever details that you wish to pick and choose and enforce it upon others. You are more concerned with what others do in their lives instead of just leaving people alone.

You're a psychologist now. 25, that's fast PhD. I don't remember meeting you and revealing what the other aspects of my life are, to show you what person I am. I rarely criticize others, I was stating facts here. If you can't understand that, I feel sorry for your under-developed intelligence.
It doesn't take a psychologist to realize when someone has a fucked up mindset, and the persona you display on here is obvious that you are a miserable little person. What facts are you stating? Being gay is wrong because of your book? Or was it anatomy like you said? "Being gay is the result of a bored species"? Facts huh, and don't worry about my "under-developed" intelligence, you have plenty of learning to do on your own Hitler.

What do you mean? Did your(fixed since you're such a stickler) professors tell you that one side of the coin or the other was superior? No I'm not married. I don't follow California's method of life, get a girlfriend, get aids, get her pregnant, marry her, claim that I love her and she is the love of my life for the rest of my life. Hahaha. If I wasn't getting sex, it most certainly would be my choice, and I would not be angry at the world for it. If I was, I would have the same view points and understanding of the subject, and would be angry at the world for for what's it becoming anyway.

I never said anyone was superior to anyone, in fact I quite remember agreeing with everyone in here saying that everyone should be treated equally and not oppressed by some asshole like yourself. You can go ahead and insult California all you want, I don't hold any allegiance to this state, my point in asking the question was that your book states that being gay is wrong right? and you're using your book to justify that right? Well it would be highly hypocritical for you to have sex before marriage and then try to bash someone for being gay right? You're already angry at the world which is obvious, it doesn't take a psych to see that.

Msssssggglngth

theicecreamdan
06-26-2012, 09:22 PM
You were born in '88, you didn't live through the bible.

CleanAndLegit
06-26-2012, 10:35 PM
Have you ever tried to open your mind? You are one small person on this planet. A shitty person to say the least.

this.

/thread

BustedS13
06-26-2012, 10:44 PM
Answer me this
Do u or do u not off yourself watching girl on girl action?

/thread

for what it's worth, i'm pro LGBT, but don't enjoy lez porn. i also don't like it when girls (or dudes, or girls 'n' dudes) make out in bars, yuck.

ineedone
06-27-2012, 06:08 AM
OP, it is ok that you are confused. I understand that this must be a very tough time. You probably have made fun of "fa*s" and you probably have friends that call people "fa**ots" for doing things they think are "gay." But you need to know, it does get better. Being gay is not a choice, you are born that way because god wanted you to be that way (if you believe in god, go with it). Hating yourself for who you are, then turning that hate onto others will only make you more miserable in life. Stop fighting it, embrace it. Be fabulous. - Sorry the fiance' saw this and was moved and wanted to help.

Origin
06-27-2012, 10:50 AM
for what it's worth, i'm pro LGBT, but don't enjoy lez porn. i also don't like it when girls (or dudes, or girls 'n' dudes) make out in bars, yuck.

The point I've been trying to make this entire time. Thank you. Someone actually took a second to think. Apart from the adult boys in this thread making childish (fits the age) insults on they can't come to terms when saying that it is wrong, and they do think that, let me say this, an honest man is always a child.

And Phlip, I wasn't born in 88 you idiot. Why would I place my real age on this forum?

Origin
06-27-2012, 10:56 AM
Have you ever tried to open your mind? You are one small person on this planet.

I removed the indecency, seeing as how you are left to insults because I offended your orientation.

Anyway, open my mind to what? Seeing men kiss each other everywhere in public places? Hugging? Holding hands? Being everything that a man isn't? Like it or not, like me or not, you will one day come to realize that being gay is a degradation of the male sex.

Let me give an idea how stupid the thought process of being gay is. Have you ever seen a lesbian couple? One female looking girl, and one butch. They are imitating a man, the way they get their physical pleasure, mimics a man. But yet, a man is repulsive. Men, while not really feasible to mimic a woman, damn try to. So they still want the opposite sex, but would rather have those features that are naturally charged, on the same sex. Does that make sense to you?

Origin
06-27-2012, 11:03 AM
Now, I'm trying to avoid being in this particular position that I will be in momentarily, but it's inevitable with this crowd mostly from California which tells me all I really need to know.

I NEVER said, "Gay's don't deserve rights" (morons), I was at first arguing the indecency of those people in the White House and under Obama's presidency. But of course, this fool:
i think it says that gay people and liberals are devilpeople? and obama is the antichrist. i think that's what he wants us to get out of it.
had to turn it into something it isn't. After this was posted, I was forced (well not really, coerced) into describing my views on the subject. I said it is wrong, isn't a choice (to the jack in the box that said God made people that way, which, if in a more intelligent crowd, would be seen as an idiot who knows nothing on the subject), and shouldn't be accepted because a few humans, "Just want to be happy". While I can guarantee, most all people (especially men - not - adult boys) that say being gay is ok, DON'T want to see the affection in public and will cringe at the sight.

Phlip
06-27-2012, 11:48 AM
And Phlip, I wasn't born in 88 you idiot. Why would I place my real age on this forum?
So now you're a liar, as well as a bigot and an idiot who has next to zero grasp on what it means to properly capitalize and punctuate his sentences. I figure what the hell reason IS there to lie about your age, unless you're so cripplingly old that you'd be embarrassed to be on a forum that generally revolves around a car like this one does. In that case, you are even more of an idiot for your inability to sustain your argument against simple rebuttal.
So either way, you're both an idiot and a liar.
and quite probably a bigot.

Furthermore, the title of this thread is "This should say it all," yet no one here seems to think whatever was said was as succinctly said as you do. With that in mind, it has been asked several times just what WAS said - though no one argues that what happened was in poor taste - and you have yet to respond.

And now you may attempt to sway my belief that you ARE only 24 yourself by saying something like "I thought this was the internet and not an English class," which will surely put me in my place.

theicecreamdan
06-27-2012, 12:09 PM
I think you posted in the wrong section. You were looking for this

montgomery rants & raves classifieds " " - craigslist (http://montgomery.craigslist.org/search/rnr?query=+)

pick whatever city works for you.

ineedone
06-27-2012, 12:22 PM
I think you posted in the wrong section. You were looking for this

montgomery rants & raves classifieds " " - craigslist (http://montgomery.craigslist.org/search/rnr?query=+)

pick whatever city works for you.

Missed connections MFM

drift freaq
06-27-2012, 01:12 PM
Now, I'm trying to avoid being in this particular position that I will be in momentarily, but it's inevitable with this crowd mostly from California which tells me all I really need to know.

I NEVER said, "Gay's don't deserve rights" (morons), I was at first arguing the indecency of those people in the White House and under Obama's presidency. But of course, this fool:

had to turn it into something it isn't. After this was posted, I was forced (well not really, coerced) into describing my views on the subject. I said it is wrong, isn't a choice (to the jack in the box that said God made people that way, which, if in a more intelligent crowd, would be seen as an idiot who knows nothing on the subject), and shouldn't be accepted because a few humans, "Just want to be happy". While I can guarantee, most all people (especially men - not - adult boys) that say being gay is ok, DON'T want to see the affection in public and will cringe at the sight.

LOL you had to try and play the "if they are from California they have an opinion that is wrong" card. Dude you are so ignorant of the world around you its crazy. There are people all over the U.S. with the same opinions voiced in this thread. In fact every major city has a gay community of sorts.

No one turned any of this into something it might not have been except you.

You took an incident and read into it your own personal feelings and opinions.
You then stated them in a way that called question.

The minute your statement was called into question you spoke up and now you don't want to own the fact. It takes two to create a discussion. You clearly opened the door.

I love how people like you sit there all smug in your own beliefs not being able to accept people don't choose their color, feelings, race and whatnot.
Sexuality is not something people just up and decide on.

Homosexuality may not have been the intentions of our physical body design on biological basis ( God or nature) . Though it is evident in plant life , insects, animals etc.. Things do not always go as they were intended.
That is what makes the world and the universe so astoundingly amazing.

In that sense telling someone that was born feeling a certain way all their life that they made a decision to be gay is just ignorant. Having known several gay people in my life I can honestly tell you had they had a choice they would not have chosen being gay.

Oh and stop this crap about if they came to God they would be able to change. I know Gay Christian man.

Oh and don't start the God will not accept gays crap either. God accepts all his creations at least that is what I was taught. You know Jesus did die for us.

Oh and ya I am far from gay but I accept them as people with rights. Do I feel they get a little to militant sometimes? Ya but so don't hell bent Christian right wingers who I feel are just as fucked up in different way.( are you one of them?)

Oh and no I am not far left liberal either so you might as well not even try to pigeon hole me.

Phlip
06-27-2012, 01:34 PM
That awkward moment where you start a discussion that turns into a disagreement, then an argument and NO ONE takes your side and you come off looking like a bigoted ass and everyone just takes turns twisting the knife.
I love it

Origin
06-27-2012, 01:50 PM
you're both an idiot and a liar.

That's all you had to say as is the end of your thought process. No need to carry it out sir, that's all you said.

I suppose using momentum to call me an "idiot", which is what that an entire post was. Now you make fun of me of not doing this: '88. Sorry, my bad. I am a liar because that is the last thing to make fun of me for. All you have been doing is making fun. You have no argument because my argument is correct. I was sorry to think that the idiots on zilvia could think for themselves. I suppose thinking about what highlighter color wheel they should buy next is more important than anything. I agree, it was in poor taste. Sound good?

I will put you in your place by swaying the argument towards your age. You are 32 and your entire place in this thread is that I am, "...idiot and a liar." Bigot is the smartest word you've used. You would think after 3 decades you would have advanced yourself a little more. But go ahead, jump on the bandwagon. You don't want to look bad on the internet. I love my position.

Origin
06-27-2012, 01:55 PM
LOL you had to try and play the "if they are from California they have an opinion that is wrong" card. Dude you are so ignorant of the world around you its crazy. There are people all over the U.S. with the same opinions voiced in this thread. In fact every major city has a gay community of sorts.

Stop reading there. Seems like the cavalry is coming out to loud noises. 16000 posts eh?

Sorry you got offended you're from California. California is... a dingle berry. The most liberal-communist state in the U.S. (I use communist very lightly, just to get the point across). If you sir were out of your ass and in another part of the country, you would see the same thing I am seeing. There are many who believe the same I do about California. It's the source of degeneration of culture. Hollywood (where you claim to live), gangs, emissions bullshit, it never ends. Including the stance on homosexuality. It all sources from there.

Origin
06-27-2012, 01:56 PM
That awkward moment where you start a discussion that turns into a disagreement, then an argument and NO ONE takes your side and you come off looking like a bigoted ass and everyone just takes turns twisting the knife.
I love it

Keep throwing those insults you can't prove my stance wrong. I don't care about your views on much of anything. You have nothing to bring to the thread but, "bigot, ass, idiot, liar".

theicecreamdan
stating that you have a belief is not an argument.

ineedone
Stop reading there. Seems like the cavalry is coming out to loud noises. 16000 posts eh?

Sorry you got offended you're from California. California is... a dingle berry. The most liberal-communist state in the U.S. (I use communist very lightly, just to get the point across). If you sir were out of your ass and in another part of the country, you would see the same thing I am seeing. There are many who believe the same I do about California. It's the source of degeneration of culture. Hollywood (where you claim to live), gangs, emissions bullshit, it never ends. Including the stance on homosexuality. It all sources from there.

Define "liberal-communist" state PLEASE! (sits back and waits... because this shit is going to be good).

drift freaq
06-27-2012, 02:01 PM

Offended? No, amused by your biased ignorance for which you know nothing of? Oh yes. :rofl: keep up with those delusional beliefs and judgements without actually knowing the truth.

raz0rbladez909
06-27-2012, 02:05 PM
Why would you register as being born in 1988 and then hide it? It almost seems like a tactic to try and call people out on their age and then act high and mighty because they don't know yours. What is so wrong about putting your birthday anyways? Are you that ashamed of your age? Or do you feel that people knowing your age detracts from your arguments?

Origin
06-27-2012, 05:48 PM
Offended? No, amused by your biased ignorance for which you know nothing of? Oh yes. :rofl: keep up with those delusional beliefs and judgements without actually knowing the truth.

Enlighten me, please.

Origin
06-27-2012, 05:50 PM
Why would you register as being born in 1988 and then hide it? It almost seems like a tactic to try and call people out on their age and then act high and mighty because they don't know yours. What is so wrong about putting your birthday anyways? Are you that ashamed of your age? Or do you feel that people knowing your age detracts from your arguments?

The last one. It already has.

This all stopped being fun a while ago. Time to move on. No this isn't a ploy for anything. I've given something like 4 pages on a pointless subject I didn't want to talk about.

soreballz
06-27-2012, 06:58 PM
OP sounds like dozens of people that I've met since I moved to East Texas three years ago. This sort of close-mindedness is kind of saddening, but all too common, especially in the southern states.

ineedone
06-27-2012, 07:02 PM
OP sounds like dozens of people that I've met since I moved to East Texas three years ago. This sort of close-mindedness is kind of saddening, but all too common, especially in the southern states.

Dude, the south will rise again. This is absolute proof that the south has superior education. FIRE BREATHING DRAGONS!

how-american-fundamentalist-schools-are-using-nessie-to-disprove-evolution.17918511 (http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/education/how-american-fundamentalist-schools-are-using-nessie-to-disprove-evolution.17918511)

Origin
06-27-2012, 07:05 PM

Not wanting to feed this colorful fire, but what exactly would you call steadfast in beliefs? You would call it close-mindedness. If I constantly changed my mind, that would make me untrustworthy and shallow.

Phlip
06-27-2012, 07:08 PM
Worrying about trustworthiness, but can't be trusted to tell the truth about their age.

This ONLY gets funnier

soreballz
06-27-2012, 07:20 PM
Not wanting to feed this colorful fire, but what exactly would you call steadfast in beliefs? You would call it close-mindedness. If I constantly changed my mind, that would make me untrustworthy and shallow.
Nobody is asking you to change your mind about anything. There's nothing wrong with sticking to your beliefs. What makes you seem close-minded, however, is your apparent unwillingness to accept or consider any opinion that differs from your own. That's why I haven't addressed you in this thread prior to my last comment, despite the fact that the things you've been saying bother me. You speak your opinions as if they are facts, but you can't back up anything you say.
I feel that nothing that any of us could say would change your mind, or even have any impact on your willingness to accept the differences of other, so why bother trying?
Keep doing you, man.

drift freaq
06-27-2012, 08:32 PM
Enlighten me, please.

People have already told you stuff that would enlighten you including what I wrote. Fact is you will not listen even if we tried. So you asking is getting rather redundant as you have already stated in your own words that you would not listen.

Its like shouting at a brick wall .

Based on that I have nothing more to say.

slothonaleash
06-27-2012, 10:46 PM
Let me give an idea how stupid the thought process of being gay is. Have you ever seen a lesbian couple? One female looking girl, and one butch. They are imitating a man, the way they get their physical pleasure, mimics a man. But yet, a man is repulsive. Men, while not really feasible to mimic a woman, damn try to. So they still want the opposite sex, but would rather have those features that are naturally charged, on the same sex. Does that make sense to you?

What a rash generalization of the LGBT community. I have seen many a lesbian couple--ranging from all match-ups of "female-female" to "butch-butch" to "female-butch." Gay people have tastes that far outreach your preconceived notion of what a gay or lesbian couple looks like. I am gay. You would never suspect it. I don't have a lisp, I don't sleep around, I don't dress like a woman, I work on cars, I don't talk about dick all day. I am a civilized, respectable, and responsible member of society.

Being homosexual has put me through a lot of trials that straight folk don't have to go through. I as well as many of my gay friends have spent years of our lives trying to change the reality that we were born with an alternative sexuality. I have accepted that there are going to be people out there, like you, that don't understand what is going on with me. That's perfectly okay, but how are you one to decide whether individuals choose to be gay or not? This is coming straight from the source. I did not choose.