PDA

View Full Version : Testing Waters: '95 240sx w/sr20det

Just8aV8
02-17-2004, 10:40 AM
First off low ballers will be ignored as I do not NEED to sell the car at this point in time. I'm only looking into selling it as my heart really isnt into building up this project any longer, don't get me wrong, I love the car, but I'm looking for something different.
General: The car is a pearl white '95 MT base model, it is in good condition, few dings here and there, but overall good. The engine is from a '97 and had 15xxx on it when it went into the car at 77xxx. The car now has 103xxx miles on it. Oil changed every 2500 miles. The car will come with an extra set of steeles with tires for winter wheels.
Performance: Apexi AVC-R, S-AFC, Blitz DTT DCII, LM FMIC (ding in it, but was compression tested to still hold 22psi), Greddy DD Exhaust, custom DP, high flow cat, S15 turbo, ACT street clutch, Jun lightweight flywheel. The car runs extremely strong and is amazingly tuned. The car made 260+rwhp on a mustang dyno at 9psi. If you know about dyno's you'll know that mustangs generally read a lot lower then dynojets. As is, this car is capable of 300+ rwhp easily with a few fuel upgrades and tuning. Car is very fast.
Interior: Nismo GT shift knob, new leather shift boot, Pansonic cd/mp3 deck, Eclipse 6's in front, JL 6's in the rear, Diamond subwoofer with a weak amp :o .
Suspension: Tien HA coilovers, Battle Version RUCA's, Whiteline Swaybars. The car will have Volk GT-A's 17x8 +31, 17x9 +38 (I know weak offsets) along with a set of steeles that I've used for "winter wheels". The GT-A's need new tires badly, steeles have brand new tires.

As I said, I do not need to sell the car, but am interested in something different and if an interesting offer comes along I will consider it. Please do not respond to this, rather send offers to: [email protected] PICS UPON REQUEST.