PDA

View Full Version : Cruise Control buttons

brianglawson
02-16-2004, 04:16 AM
im not talkin about the ones on my wheel but the ones on the cluster bezel, Did 240's ever come without cruise control? i have an sr now and therefore lost my cruise function so i was wondering if they came with out so i could rid an old sx of its covers or whatever they are in place of the cruise control

Thanks
Brian

uiuc240
02-16-2004, 07:35 AM
There are two buttons (ON/OFF) on the left underneath the headlight flip button. Then there are two on the steering wheel to control the cruise. You'll also need the controller, the computer, the wiring, and the safety switches that attach to the clutch and brake (unless you figure out a way to disable those).

Big job for you!

Eric

ridebmx
02-16-2004, 07:38 AM
im not talkin about the ones on my wheel but the ones on the cluster bezel, Did 240's ever come without cruise control? i have an sr now and therefore lost my cruise function so i was wondering if they came with out so i could rid an old sx of its covers or whatever they are in place of the cruise control

Thanks
Brian

Yes some 240s dont have cruise, mine being one of them, man i hate long trips, i have 2 parts 240s both with cruise, im just not sure how much work it is putting the factory cruise on, i know you can get aftermarket cruise for about 200, im pretty sure thats installed btw

dnomyar
02-16-2004, 12:07 PM
i think he wants to know, as do i, whether or not all s13s came with cruise control because he would like to replace the buttons on the bezel for cruise control with covers from a non-cruise control model...if they exist

black s13
02-16-2004, 01:11 PM
i have one!! its just a blank plug, let me know if you want it, ill let it go cheap.

they defenitly exist.

black s13
02-16-2004, 01:17 PM
here it is, same shape as the cruise buttons, just not a button.
http://home.earthlink.net/~leprechaun117/random%20shots.jpg