PDA

View Full Version : NY F/S:1996 Nissan 240sx SE, Queens NYC.

BDMs14
06-12-2012, 07:51 PM
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD!

Year: 1996
Make: Nissan
Model: 240sx
Color: AJ4 red
Mileage: 170xxx
Transmission: Manual
Tittle: clear
Price: $4200 Slightly neg.

Please read the entire post.
Well I have owned this car since june 17th 2007 and have spend alot of time undoing the neglect and carnage caused by the previous owner.The result has been a good reliable daily driver up to date. I had many plans for this car,wanted to restore it with full Navan aero, euro headlights and put my 1JZ in it but I decided to focus on life's priorities.

It has minor mods such as:
*Manual conversion (most parts such as trans. sensors,clips and hardware bought new from courtesynissan etc.)
*J30 VLSD
*Q45 Front brakes
*Stage 3 clutch and chromoly lite flywheel
*APEX-i Noir exhaust,Catco Cat, aftermarket SR20DET downpipe
*Fucntion& Form coilovers, Tein inner/outer tie-rods,T3 subframe spacers,Grex front Strutbar
*Aluminum radiator
*Personal Neo Grinta 350mm suade wheel
*97/98 sideskirts

Maintainance has been kept up to date:
*Oil/filter changes done religiously on or before the 15th of the 3rd month with castrol 10w-30/40 high mileage and I don't even drive more than 1800 miles during that time.
*water pump replaced @150K
*recent tune up with NGK wires/plugs, bosch cap/rotor, new thermostat and coolant flush about 3 months ago
*2 month old Optima yellow top battery
*2 month old rear Kuhmo exta 4x 225/50s
*recent alignment
*Redline 80w-90 oil in the vlsd, MT90 in the trans.

Minor flaws:
**Check engine light comes on every 3/4/5 days or so, the code im getting is ""PARK INDICATOR"" can probably be corrected by installing a manual '96' ECU.
**Minor dings and dents from careless/selfish NYC A**H***s that live in their bubble!
**Paint faded and chipped in some places
**A/C works but needs to be recharged since it's not as cold as it used to
**Minor tap on lower rad support (see video)
**Frame/floor support rail slightly "crushed" (see video)
**Radio crapped out with my favorite 36crazyfists cd in it! Radio trim is cracked also.
**driveshaft support bearing makes noise when u get off the gas, I will include 2 spare ones with the purchase of the car.

Other things I've done to it:
Car was originally from California and came to the east coast around 2003 or so. I POR 15 about 80% of the undercarriege and wheeltubs as I wanted to protect it from the harsh north east winters.
I also tucked-up the front harness along the front frame section for if u wanted to go low without issues.

I'm probably forgetting alot more stuff I have done to it or modded. I have babied and pampered this car over the last 5 years and it has never let me down. It is a solid reliable car and the engine and drivetrain is very healthy; has great pull in 3rd and 4th. I've gone from NYC to Allentown, Poconos, Redding PA and back with no issues at all.

Please guys/gals.. Be serious! (no tire kickers or wannabes since I have no time for this)
Not a Bargain car nor is it a Flawless car.
Not parting out, everything thats on this car can be purchased on this very same forum's member classifieds so support your fellow members.
No trades. Just picked up a Toyota 4runner daily and will be getting an SC300 around Sept.
Car is sold as is.
Car can be seen starting the week of 6/24/2012..I'm going to Florida on Vacation and will be back the 23rd.
On to the pics and video.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w238/glassofwine/240sxpicsmay001.jpg
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w238/glassofwine/240sxpicsmay003.jpg

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w238/glassofwine/240sxpicsmay006.jpg
From when I did the 5 speed swap
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w238/glassofwine/5speedswap001.jpg

Boosted_Logic
06-14-2012, 06:30 AM
no.pics of interior? && what part of queens are yu located...im in south ozone

BDMs14
06-14-2012, 07:25 AM
Boost, the video shows the interior...take a look at it....Im 5 minutes from u in Laurelton. U can take a look at the car next week.

sexcii-zenki
06-15-2012, 02:25 PM
Real clean ass kar 10x better than the rust buckets I've seen ppl trying to sell on CL locally...def a good as deal if u want a pretty much stock platform besides th obvious boltons...

sexcii-zenki
06-22-2012, 03:47 PM
Up to the top for a real clean azz s14

BDMs14
06-23-2012, 02:39 PM
Up to the top for a real clean azz s14

John, thanks for the kind words...it's sold!