PDA

View Full Version : So I sold my sideskirts on egay...

rancid240
02-14-2004, 10:46 PM
The guy came to pick them up tonight. After driving down from san francisco to los angeles. Then waiting for me for 7 hours...ouch. I thought he was coming tomorrow, but long story short he came today and waited for me from 2pm to 9pm, kept calling my phone which i had misplaced and had on silent :ugh: Finally by chance my roomate is leaving our apartments and Tom asks him if he knows anyone named Steve...
Well anyways I gave him a carbon insturment cluster garnish for his troubles, and he also bought my rainguards....all in all Tom was a cool guy.

cliff notes:
1. Tom drove from san francisco to LA and waited 7 hours to by my sideskirts.
2. He also bought some rainguards.
3. Hes driving home to frisco now.

DuffMan
02-14-2004, 11:03 PM
Thats great plz keep me updated every minute on any further details that develop.

stillmatic
02-14-2004, 11:10 PM
LOL, that's really crazy. I wouldn't drive that far just to get a pair of sideskirts even if they were offered to me for free. He could've had the skirts shipped to his house for the amount of money he spent on gas... :duh:

KiDyNomiTe
02-14-2004, 11:26 PM
Thats great plz keep me updated every minute on any further details that develop.
Hey I thought it was very interesting, but he left out what he was doing between 2 and 9

DuffMan
02-14-2004, 11:28 PM
yeah, I'm just cranky cuz its v-day and I'm lonely :-/ :wtc:

nightwalker
02-15-2004, 01:07 AM
don't cry, you have Palmela, Rosie Palm, and their ten friends.

matlock
02-15-2004, 01:26 AM
It is cool you hooked him up a little for your personal error, that's pretty cool man, I dig the cliff notes lol.