PDA

View Full Version : Nismo graphics package

Yuri
02-14-2004, 09:58 PM
I'm sure all of you have seen the tri-color Nismo stripes on all the Nismo press cars. They consist of a stripe for each side, and one that goes across the hood. I have searched everywhere online and the Nismo catalog doesn't appear to carry them yet. I painted my Sileighty red with the intention of building it in the style of the SE-R's, 350Z's and G35/Skylines done by Nismo and applying the red/black/silver or black/silver/white Nismo graphics, but I'm having a hard time finding them. I usually hate vinyl, but these are nice and simple, and very oem, yet add a bit of flash that's needed.
If anyone can tell me where I can get these, and for how much, I would greatly appreciate it.

Ryan of Velocity
02-14-2004, 10:29 PM
I'm sure all of you have seen the tri-color Nismo stripes on all the Nismo press cars. They consist of a stripe for each side, and one that goes across the hood. I have searched everywhere online and the Nismo catalog doesn't appear to carry them yet. I painted my Sileighty red with the intention of building it in the style of the SE-R's, 350Z's and G35/Skylines done by Nismo and applying the red/black/silver or black/silver/white Nismo graphics, but I'm having a hard time finding them. I usually hate vinyl, but these are nice and simple, and very oem, yet add a bit of flash that's needed.
If anyone can tell me where I can get these, and for how much, I would greatly appreciate it.

Take some pictures to a vinyl shop and have them make them.

s14xman
02-14-2004, 10:41 PM
I used to have these on my car and IMO they looked to flashy, i took them off after about two weeks because i couldnt stand them, i got them from www.gtstickers.com. They may not have them on the site but if you shoot the guy an email he can hook you up. I think its about $80 shipped, these are the 350z ones and they looked like this on my S14..........

Yuri
02-15-2004, 12:11 AM
I used to have these on my car and IMO they looked to flashy, i took them off after about two weeks because i couldnt stand them, i got them from www.gtstickers.com. They may not have them on the site but if you shoot the guy an email he can hook you up. I think its about $80 shipped, these are the 350z ones and they looked like this on my S14..........
Thanks, I checked the site, but it's under construction. Could I get the email address?

s14xman
02-15-2004, 12:36 AM
I guess you can call them i couldn't find a email address heres the number:
(650)758-2755 Tel

DRFT
02-15-2004, 12:57 AM
i like your car with out the stickers man, maybe you should air brush ghost flames on your car

nightwalker
02-15-2004, 01:05 AM
stickers = :down: and :fruit: ...unless your sponsored.

matlock
02-15-2004, 01:13 AM
stickers = :down: and :fruit: ...unless your sponsored.
I agree, unless it is something like stripes, but not some insane vinyl motif, but I think s14xman's didn't look terrible, but the guys with their NOS stickers and stuff that have stock cars with parts companies plastered on them are a defineate thumbs down in my book :jerkit: I have a Nismo decal on my sunroof and I am thinking of taking it off because it looks sort of ricey in my opinion. I think it is all personal preferance too.