PDA

View Full Version : Power FC D-Jetro No Power s13 sr20

oXeNo
05-31-2012, 10:07 PM
I just got a Power FC D-jetro edition, the one that replaces the MAF to MAP on the sr20 series motors. I do not have the MAP Sensor or the IAT sesnors yet, so I have nothing to wire into the ecu yet but I just got it today and it was working before but now I went and tried it on my car, when I turn the ignition on it doesn't do anything, it's like it doesnt get any power. The commander doesn't cut on, anything. The stock ecu works fine when I plug it in. I had a SAFC wired in as well, and that stopped working as well that wont come on either. It will come on with the stock ecu though. So what could this be? There doesn't seem to be anything at all wrong with the Power FC box, it actually looks almost brand new. It's for an s13 red top and going in a s13 hatch. Any ideas?

EvoVIII808
06-01-2012, 09:26 AM
Replace EGI relay.

oXeNo
06-05-2012, 01:04 AM
Okk well I found out I could run a 12v wire to the main ECU power wire and it works just fine. ECU powers up and fuel pump primes and everything. I tried replacing the EGI relay and does the same thing. My battery was re located to the trunk could that possibly be it or what? I just dont wanna have to run this wire to my ecu.

OLDSCHOOLRICE
06-05-2012, 07:36 AM
This thread saved my ass when I was installing my FC. I had the exact same problem.

http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/327189-attenion-pfc-users-w-eccs-problems.html

Hope that helps.

steve shadows
06-05-2012, 03:33 PM
There is also another wire the ECCS relay wire it's red and black and is commonly overlooked when the motor swaps are done initially especially when swap shops are using really old guides to the swap wiring. Another thing to check!

oXeNo
06-07-2012, 03:57 PM
Thanks for the help guyss, well now I got another problem.. I got the pfc to start up and function correctly but now none of the settings will save. One of my grounds where loose on the ecu plug so i repined it with a new wiree and that didn't help. Should I go back and check the ECCS stuff again? I have read some some faqs and what not on the pfc and tried to figure it out. But nothing so far. Any ideas?