PDA

View Full Version : HELP fast weird temp.

drivens13
02-06-2004, 07:18 PM
Just finished swaping a 93 ka24de into my 90 and the temp. guage is going all over.It first started out normal and then after driving it for 2min hard it started heating up almost to the H.Then on the drive home it keep slowing going from normal operating temp to almost the H every half min. or so.After searching i see i prob. need to bleed the system a little more because i only did it real quick.Is this the only thing it could be or could i have forgot to connect some wires right or what?

curbhuggerrps13
02-18-2004, 12:08 AM
hmmm same prob here..i just bought my 3rd 240...coupe..hehe with silvia healights soon..n e ways i dropped in a 96 engine and changed the manifold so all the lines will run through..n e ways i just changed and radiator with a new one and got all new pipin..so thinkin that will help it still over heated...either its the water pump or the thrmostat cause ur grief..and did u change the dash from a 90 to a 91+ cuz that could be ur prob to..on my sr swap i forgot about that like a idiot and was like stumped for a week..till my gf said.."did u put that new dash u bought in?" and i said "oh shit" then we did it....and now im a daddy