PDA

View Full Version : WTB: S13 240sx complete ELECTRIC window assembly (drive & pass)

blkmrkt
04-26-2012, 10:45 AM
Im looking to buy everything to put ELECTRIC windows back into my car. Windows, window track, all bolts/nuts, etc I need everything. I have carbon doors with nothing inside of them. My car is too light to run the tire size I normally run for Formula D. I am doing everything I can to add "natural" weight to the car so i can bump up into the next tire class size and run a larger tire.

i am located in the Long Beach area and can meet up anytime. Let me know if you can help me and how much you'd want. Would like to get this done ASAP as Road Atlanta is coming up soon.

If you saw my other thread I was looking for manual windows. I found out manual ones arent going to be heavy enough so im looking for electric ones now.

NO SHIPPING LOOKING FOR LOCAL SALE ONLY.

Thanks,
Walker

s14boy
04-26-2012, 11:31 AM
i got some i was gona keep them for my car but toss me a price and shipping the glass would be risky with out it being in the door shell. the doors are all assembled i migh be missing the glass on one tho. best bet might be to buy them with the door shell as the package and ill just toss it on grey hound it take about 5 days. but lmk and throw me a price. i can get some pictures this weekend if your interested
text or pm me
847-323-7159

thanks
-Mike

blkmrkt
04-26-2012, 11:41 AM
its all good thanks man id like to buy them locally

TurboStrong
04-26-2012, 08:03 PM
yo i got a mint passenger power window!

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk6/mufasta123/ce1be93b.jpg

blkmrkt
04-27-2012, 12:48 PM
what happened to the other side?!

blkmrkt
04-27-2012, 01:35 PM
still looking for power windows need to buy like yesterday!!!!