PDA

View Full Version : WTB 300zx twin turbo 5 speed!!!

Manito0316
03-29-2012, 03:20 PM
Hey I'm really looking for a 1992-1996 300zx twin turbo for sale. I would like t-top but i wont complain if it doesn't have it. As far as location, i am located in Columbia, SC and i am willing to travel a little distance but nothing crazy unless met halfway. As far as description, I want one with a body kit, good paint job, 5 speed, at least 400 rwhp and proof showing the dyno because i have been tricked before. I want serious offers from serious sellers. i have met some who had old pictures and once i got the the car it was completely different or missing parts or they lied about some of the mods. I was not born yesterday and i also bring my friend who builds the motors so he knows what to look for in case i miss anything. I am gladly willing to spend up to 7600 on a 300zx twin turbo with those mods or better. I have owned 300zx twin turbos that i built and sold for around the same price so i rather buy one already built and go from there for a change. The best route to contact me is via email at [email protected] at any time. i work crazy hours so i'm usually up even when others aren't so don't hesitate to email me at 2am.lol but don't be scared to show me what you got if it doesn't exactly have the exact same mods or better that i requested; i may just not offer the 7600 for it but will definitely not low ball either. Show me what you've got.

SuperBlackS14
03-29-2012, 03:29 PM
You said you wanted a built one, but this does have some work done. Feel free to look or disregard, also sorry if it's too old for you.

1991 300zx Z32 Twin Turbo - $6500 OBO - Enjuku Racing Parts, LLC (http://www.enjukuracing.com/products/1991-300zx-Z32-Twin-Turbo-%252d-%246500-OBO.html)