PDA

View Full Version : GodSpeed Suspension issues

240sx_LokiS14
03-29-2012, 08:01 AM
So i bought some God Speed type rs suspension. i had them since December n there making sum weird noise like a clinking noise just the back and my driver side back suspension damper knob doesn't want to twist to soften or stiffen. I know the thing to do is to take them off and exchange or is their something else i can do to them so this doesn't happen again? but I was just wondering if I was the only one this happened to?

future
03-29-2012, 08:04 AM
You bought godspeed parts, you get godspeed resaults

Chaluska
03-29-2012, 08:35 AM
lol ^^

this guy

Id like to see your extensive list of high dollar "name brand" mods.

Maybe the OP doesnt have sponsers, or rich parents, funding his ride..

I would call up godspeed, and explain the situation, you may get them replaced under warranty

Croustibat
03-29-2012, 08:46 AM
Then the op should have bought kyb agx dampers with swift springs, instead of bling useless coilovers.

But they are not coilovers, so it cant be a proper ricecar.

delado
03-29-2012, 09:00 AM
lol ^^

this guy

Id like to see your extensive list of high dollar "name brand" mods.

Maybe the OP doesnt have sponsers, or rich parents, funding his ride..

I would call up godspeed, and explain the situation, you may get them replaced under warranty

Actually,

You don't need any of that silly stuff you mentioned.

It's called work hard, save money, and buy smart.

future
03-29-2012, 10:18 AM
Fuck you cause i work 6 days a week twelve hour shifts. And im 19. You dont see me buying shitty coils and bitching about them being shitty do you?

No but you see me buying parts to build my vert. Don't accuse me of stupid shit. Idk about you but i pay $800 in bills a month so dont say im living st home free with my parents either. Like ^^^^ said. Its called hard work and saving

memphis180sx
03-29-2012, 10:21 AM
godspeed coils are shit u should have just cut your springs lol sell em and get some megans at least.

bejota180sx
03-29-2012, 10:36 AM
Fuck you cause i work 6 days a week twelve hour shifts. And im 19. You dont see me buying shitty coils and bitching about them being shitty do you?

No but you see me buying parts to build my vert. Don't accuse me of stupid shit. Idk about you but i pay $800 in bills a month so dont say im living st home free with my parents either. Like ^^^^ said. Its called hard work and saving

read my signature...

and to the op, if you can get an exchange get them... but from what i've READ these coils tend to have some problems... best thing i can tell you to do is see if you can get an exchange and either try them again hoping not to get the same result, or sell them off for a few bucks and save up for something a bit better... there are a few entry level coils for just a little bit more that will avoid having problems like these... just my opinion...
hope you get it solved soon...

AdamR
03-29-2012, 10:37 AM
godspeed coils are shit u should have just cut your springs lol sell em and get some megans at least.

Not sure if serious.

jesse_s13
03-29-2012, 10:43 AM

We dont need to hear your life story. It zilvia who cares what people think its the "internet" oh and Thanks for not being "shitty"lol:goyou:

memphis180sx
03-29-2012, 10:48 AM
Not sure if serious.

Im not serious about cutting springs lol i wouldn't ever advise doing that.

slider2828
03-29-2012, 01:33 PM
Just yank on all the suspension pieces and see what moves...

simply as that.... If it moves its broken...

Probably threads or the joints..... its really low quality parts no joke.

Croustibat
03-30-2012, 04:03 AM

So ... "[3 month old and] there making sum weird noise like a clinking noise just the back and my driver side back suspension damper knob doesn't want to twist to soften or stiffen. "

That sounds very much like a complain describing how shitty that part is.

Better study at school then. This way you get a better paid job. I agree, it comes later, meaning you cant really own a sport car at 19.

Your choice though. Crappy sport car with shitty parts at 19 with a heavy insurance fee and not a lot left to eat at the end of the month, or some more years on hard work studying and getting a the same car in a much better state, with quality parts on them, and a feast at every lunch ?

You made your choice, dont complain about it, and dont use it as an argument. Want to know how hard life can be ? I had to work to pay during studies, my work involved burry dead people, and sometimes recover them from the ground. THAT is a shitty job, and it did not pay well even then. I also had a shitty car back then that did cost me a hundred bucks to buy.

But now i have a well paid job, and my parts bill every month can be quite high, without it being a bother. It all comes down to choices, dont blame others for yours.