PDA

View Full Version : Lets not keep drifting fun, ok?

Pages : [1] 2

S14Josh
03-16-2012, 05:12 PM
http://i683.photobucket.com/albums/vv196/JoshuaHerron/Screenshot2012-03-16at35003PM.png
My post, spreading the word that the video Will Roegge and myself spent 96 days out of our lives filming, for the grassroots community, is on its way for release.

http://i683.photobucket.com/albums/vv196/JoshuaHerron/Screenshot2012-03-16at35017PM.png
Enter, captain buzzkill.

Oh wait, rules to posting? Ok, I'll go look at the rules for posting in the media section.
http://i683.photobucket.com/albums/vv196/JoshuaHerron/Screenshot2012-03-16at35033PM.png
Damn, I seem to be missing the part about "No street footage"

http://i683.photobucket.com/albums/vv196/JoshuaHerron/Screenshot2012-03-16at35044PM.png

Shucks, I guess keeping drifting fun is not welcome 'round these parts. For future reference "ThatGuy" not everyone spends every winking moment on this site. So therefor you should do your duty to make it known in the rules of the MEDIA SECTION that street footage is not permitted. Pink me, ban me, delete this thread, what have you. Just wanted to say thank you, sarcastically of course.

For future information and video releases, you can follow us on our facebook page. It's a bummer that something we spent our own money on, and spent 96 day living on the road to create a video for the grassroots community, free for everyone, will not be supported on a site made up of primarily 95% of grassroots drifters because of some of the folks who run this site. Way to show love for your own community, Zilvia staff.

https://www.facebook.com/KeepDriftingFun

-Hobo

This entire thing has gotten out of hand ten-fold.

The entire issue (which I admit I did handle in the wrong manner) was a legitimate video being labeled as "illegal" We do not promote or condone street drifting/racing in any way, and in no way does Keep Drifting Fun encourage it.

My entire thread was directed towards the staff, because they do seem step out of line sometimes, so in my mind, I was showing that my thread was closed for no reason...yet in fact in the "rules and guidelines" which hardly anyone reads does in fact state no illegal activities. Had this been in the media section, which it is not, I would not have posted it at all. However in the total length of the entire video, there is a total of 5 1-2 second clips showing street drifting. Everything else (including warehouse/industrial footage) was totally legal. However, the highway drifting was not. But the driver was blocked off from behind, and the closest car in front of us was 2 miles up. The driver is also someone who is a HUGE part of the scene, and has done a lot for it, not some random kid we found. Does that make it any more "legal"? No. Does it look awesome, shit yeah it does.

I was in total shock seeing a legitimate documentary being labeled as "illegal" so my first reaction was anger. If I could go back I wouldn't have posted it at all, or I would have made the thread 150% different, but what's done is done. I took the responses in the thread as a personal attack, when in fact none of you were even in the line of fire by a long shot. It was directed to the staff, and letting members know what happened...which I did in a retard way to say the least haha.

I'm not some asshole, I'm a pretty fucking nice dude, and that's something I can say with confidence. Everyone who knows me can vouch as well. That's one thing I will toot my own horn on, because I always treat others how I want to be treated. But when attacks flew my way, I went into defense mode...as would anyone else.

You may or may not have known about the project before my post, which is not a big deal, it's not some groundbreaking project that has tons of publicity, but it is something I, along with Will, put our heart into for years. We lived IN a 74 VW bus for 96 days straight, filming drifting across the country to show why people do this. It was not exactly fun.

There has been a huge misconception on professional drifting, which is totally tearing apart the entire community. Kids think pro drifters make millions and do it only for the money, when in reality 98% of them have regular jobs to pay the bills. But, they all do it for one common reason...because it's fun. I've even talked with Tanner Foust (not name dropping, just showing a perfect example from someone people think doesn't give a shit about the sport) about this entire project. He doesn't need to drift, at all. Dude is part of the 2% that does make enough money off of driving in general, but he told me himself, he drifts because he thinks it is a fucking blast to do. None of these guys would do it if it wasn't fun, but a lot of people don't realize that. In turn taking the fun out of everything because they spend their time hating on the whole thought of going pro.

Also seeing it labeled as illegal was a huge disappointment, because of the sponsors involved (Again not tooting my own horn by any means, but just to show that this is in fact legitimate) NOS Energy Drink, Rogue Status, DSTROYR, Genius Tools, BFGoodrich, Memphis Car Audio, Countour HD, and a few others, we made it clear that the possibility for street drifting footage could be in the final product. None of them had an issue with it, at all. So seeing a car forum made up of mostly dudes interested in drifting label it as illegal and basically "offensive" (not directly said, but the way I felt about it) was pretty mind blowing to be honest.

Even though we had sponsors on the trip, we did not receive a dime from any of them. Everything was funded out of our own pockets. We blew the motor twice on the westy. Once in Atlanta, and the second time in Minnesota. It popped on me as I was on my way out of town to drive 37 hours to Seattle by myself. That shit was not free to replace. Not only in monetary value, but also in the stress it put on us having deadlines we had to make on the trip. I personally started the trip with 5k in my bank account. By the end I had nothing and had to borrow money to get myself to Seattle in order to film FD, and then borrow money to get back home to Vegas.

I've also been drifting since '06 (yeah I know, who cares) so I've personally seen the scene in vegas change. I also do not street drift, well...I have, but I don't really make it something I strive to do. Driving on the track is sweet as fuck, and progresses your abilities far beyond what one corner on the streets could. The scene in vegas used to be amazing, with the entire community being one huge group of friends. It has now become separated by cliques and crews who hate on each other for idiotic reasons, like "who has the coolest wheels" or "my car is lower, yours looks like shit" and that's part of what is killing drifting and keeping it from growing at a massive rate. This isn't something that only I see and think is the cause, but the entire premise for the DVD was brought to be from speaking with drivers in FD and lots of dudes in the grassroots scene.

Hopefully I better explained what the project is about, and maybe you could see my side of the story and why I took such offense to this being labeled as "illegal"

I handled this shit totally the wrong way, but people fuck up sometimes. I wont apologize for anything that has been said, because I just defended myself as attacks came my way. I don't talk down to people or think I'm better than anyone. That's not the dude I am. Everyone who knows me, can vouch for that. Yeah I admit I totally sounded like a whiny kid, but I treat this project like my own child, and I'll defend the shit out of it. Especially when personal attacks start flying around. I didn't call attention to anyone but the mods, because at the time, I felt like the videos being taken down was done for no reason.

The dudes who think I'm on some high horse really can go fuck themselves though. If I was in fact on some sort of high horse, would I have even wasted time working on a project like this? Probably not. It would have only been about me driving at events across the country and acting like a dickhead. We made this because we give a shit about the community. While some people may think it's cool to hate on drifting in the US, it's blatantly retarded because without FD and pro drifting in the US, I would be willing to guess we wouldn't have what we do today. That's only speaking for the dudes in the US at least.

Bottom line, yeah I fucked up. It is what it is. If this was some forum I had just registered on and posted the video I wouldn't have given a shit. But I've been on here since 05 and this site led me to doing a lot of the stuff I do with drifting today. I stopped coming around once all the attitudes started getting blown out, except for posting my work, because it's something I take pride in as it's work I've done. It's the same as somebody posting a build thread or pictures of their car.

I still don't agree with the call that was made to pull the video down, but there's nothing I can do about it. I never asked or begged them to put it back online. I made this thread because I felt like the rules were skewed, a lot, and I went about it the wrong way, but oh well. Shit happens.

Btw, omarion. I never knew you were part black or whatever. Every time I see your name, omarion is the first thing that pops into my head.

ThatGuy
03-16-2012, 05:31 PM
No problem Josh, let me help you out.

In the header bar of every page, 3rd link from the left, you will see "Rules and Guidelines". These are the Rules for EVERY section of Zilvia.net.

Clicking on that link will you bring you to a page dedicated solely to listing the "do and don'ts" so-to-speak of Zilvia.net.

Just to save a little time, let me quote it for all to see, AGAIN.

Illegal Activities

Zilvia does not condone illegal activities, and posting about performing such activities is not permitted. Anything that is illegal falls under this, from murder to jaywalking. While it is true that some US states may permit the consumption of federally-banned substances for medicinal purposes only, Zilvia is an international forum, and holds itself to the highest standard possible. Note that discussion of topics is not permitted - you can argue marijuana legalization all day long - just know that there will be repercussions to admitting culpability in regards to something illegal.

Now, hopefully that clears things up. It seems odd to me that this would have to be clarified with someone who is indeed a member of our community and has been such for going on 7 years. We have been closing down every thread discussing street racing, street drifting, illegal smogs, etc since before you signed up. I just find it a bit shocking that this comes as a surprise to you and that you think I am purposely going out of my way just to single you out.

Anyway, feel free to carry on with this discussion if you like.
However, the Rules won't be changing regarding this matter.

S14Josh
03-16-2012, 05:37 PM
Rules and guidelines.

Who reads that nerd shit anyways? I can probably speak for 90% of users that NOBODY reads that stuff.

If you want people to see the rules, put them in the sections people would post the "illegal" activity in.

Thanks for "clearing up" absolutely nothing. And no I'm not posting this in an attempt to show that you "singled me out" It's in an attempt to show how ridiculous this site has become. No wonder all of the dudes who made this site awesome back in 2005 left.

Also, for the record, one of your "moderators" fixed my embedding problem I was having. I could not get the second video to embed so I had a link posted, yet magically the next day both videos were fixed and were embedded properly. Seems you are the only one who follows your own rules.

rootsfactory
03-16-2012, 05:49 PM
Boooooooooooooo
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

boo this admin!

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

rootsfactory
03-16-2012, 05:50 PM
there is seriously a caps filter? fuck this website is terrible

RB180sxChris
03-16-2012, 05:57 PM
Rules and guidelines.

Who reads that nerd shit anyways? I can probably speak for 90% of users that NOBODY reads that stuff.

If you want people to see the rules, put them in the sections people would post the "illegal" activity in.

Thanks for "clearing up" absolutely nothing.

i hear you on that one dude...but there are a handful of people on here who have no life and they will read all that shit and probably be on for hours at a time and fuck someones thread up...these would be the assholes but then again what can you do...

Wake
03-16-2012, 06:00 PM
They are pretty simple rules. We have all been inked or banned for breaking them at one point or another. Bitching about em wont change shit, Just lets everyone know you're a whiny bitch.

I don't see the big deal.

Then again I'm an asshole.

S14Josh
03-16-2012, 06:22 PM
You bet I'll whine my ass off for something we spent over a year filming on our own dime. It's not about the rules being changed. It's about the rules being lame. The fuck is this, North Korea? Get real.

Nerd.

ThatGuy
03-16-2012, 06:30 PM
Also, for the record, one of your "moderators" fixed my embedding problem I was having. I could not get the second video to embed so I had a link posted, yet magically the next day both videos were fixed and were embedded properly. Seems you are the only one who follows your own rules.

Sorry I missed this earlier Josh. You may have edited after I read it, or I simply missed it when I read through the thread.

Let me show you something:
http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/2082/modlog.jpg

See, I saw a thread posted by a long time member, and it seemed they were having problems with embedding. So, I figured I'd help out.

I had no reason to believe that someone who has been a member as long as you have would have reason to violate the Rules, so I embedded them before I watched them. Unfortunately, once they were embedded and I watched them, I realized there had a been a mistake. You had accidentally overlooked the Rules it seemed.

Now, typically, the videos would have been deleted, and you would have been Pinked for 1 month, as is standard practice on Zilvia.net. However, recognizing the "Keep Drifting Fun" logo that I have seen in numerous places on Zilvia I figured it was just a simple oversight on your part and didn't require punitive action. I did however ensure that I left a warning in your thread as a reminder to other people that may try and post similar material.

Please, let me know if I can answer any other questions regarding this issue.

rootsfactory
03-16-2012, 06:36 PM
your reasoning is almost as laughable as your purpose on this forum.

brewster240
03-16-2012, 06:38 PM
What else would you expect from the site that protects Matt hansen and other scammers?

Maybe if you buy a premium membership they'll let it slide.

S14Josh
03-16-2012, 06:41 PM
heyoooooooo

I mean, it's pretty simple. If you don't want street footage to be posted, then put the rules in the place where a poster would read. I.E. the sub-forum rules "before posting". I wouldn't have posted it unless I thought it was cool to do so. That might solve a lot of your issues with us idiots posting "illegal" stuff because I, for one, have never read the rules and guidelines on this site, yet I have read every single sub forum rules before posting my first thread (I'm sure a large majority will agree with this). Which is why I have never had an issue on this site since 2005, until now. I do however remember watching tons and tons of street videos on here not even that long ago, which is why I figured this should not be a problem posting two trailers with a total of 5-7 seconds of street drifting. Regardless, there will never be an agreement reached on this. I, along with tons of other people, think the rules here are ridiculous, and the enforcement is overboard. While you are just doing what you feel is necessary. Which is why hardly any older worthwhile members are still here.

driftthis
03-16-2012, 07:12 PM
I would just let it go. The rules regarding no "street drifting" and etc are there to protect the site from being bashed for promoting that kind of driving on public roads. It's dangerous and illegal, we all (should) get that. If anything, most people that are interested in drifting are well aware of KDF. ThatGuy is kind of coming off nice about the whole situation...which shows weakness. Lulz.

S14Josh
03-16-2012, 07:30 PM
Now that I've read the rules, and I understand, I'm fine with the content being taken down. But I'll still voice my opinion on the matter. Like I said, I'm not asking to have the rules changed. But taking both trailers down and labeling it as "Illegal content" is pretty ridiculous, and somewhat insulting, especially seeing as in all the footage in the trailers, a total of 4 shots were in a "street drifting" situation. KDF does not condone street drifting in any way, but when we are trying to show the spirit of the sport, and why all of these guys put their heart into it, sometimes a track day is not possible for some of these dudes to show why they do it, especially in the time frame we had. It's a total bummer to see it labeled something of an illegal level. Out of every place the trailers are posted, this is the only one who classifies it as such. That's why I think this whole thing is lame. Still is, and always will be.

But it's zilvias rules, so there's not much else I can say.

HyperTek
03-16-2012, 08:33 PM
you got mad drifto skills we get it. no need to show off about it in your street vids =p

Drifting gets ruined when people like to brag about shit and put thmselves above everything else. lol

rootsfactory
03-16-2012, 08:49 PM
What else would you expect from the site that protects Matt hansen and other scammers?

lolz I said that exact thing to hobo earlier.

S14Josh
03-16-2012, 11:20 PM
you got mad drifto skills we get it. no need to show off about it in your street vids =p

Drifting gets ruined when people like to brag about shit and put thmselves above everything else. lol

I'm not driving in any of the footage. Thanks for your input though, genius.

word sux
03-17-2012, 12:05 AM
its pretty obvious that on almost every internet forum out there, posting illegal footage is prohibited

plus it gives us all a bad name. maybe because of douchebags like you I can't go one week without being pulled over and harassed...

we have drift event and track days for a reason numb nuts

you idiots wanna keep drifting fun??? then keep it on the track like the rest of us reasonably intelligent human beings.

murda-c
03-17-2012, 12:24 AM
The best part is the guy has been a member since 05 yet somehow never noticed.

shreeveco
03-17-2012, 01:12 AM
You guys are all fucking retarded. Hobo and Will documented what is going on in American grassroots drifting today. Nothing more. Read into it before posting bullshit.

PS - Look up Joshua Herron and Will Roegge on the internetz and realize why you all are peasants.

harrypotter
03-17-2012, 01:13 AM
Get over it!

Its not like the video will be Earth shattering or change drifting in any way! Post that thing on YouTube and leave it be.

shreeveco
03-17-2012, 01:15 AM
Wow. You know nothing.

S14Josh
03-17-2012, 01:15 AM
Fucking hipsters! Ruining everything.

KiLLeR2001
03-17-2012, 01:34 AM
This isn't a drifting forum. You want your own rules go make your own forums. Hell, I made my own website and installed vB forum software at the age of 15.

Stop complaining. Do work.

shreeveco
03-17-2012, 01:40 AM
You're a huge *snip. Die now.

usdm180sx
03-17-2012, 01:41 AM
Rules and guidelines.

Who reads that nerd shit anyways?

Obvisiously you didn't the first time.

I can probably speak for 90% of users that EVERYBODY reads that stuff after they get checked.

Fixed that for you. Glad you did now.

Dax
03-17-2012, 01:46 AM
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m10qgtpgcw1qjfdnno1_500.jpg

mrmephistopheles
03-17-2012, 01:47 AM
You're a huge faggot. Die now.

Thanks for giving me a reason to log in.

You're now banned. The permanent type.

Sorry our rules don't appeal to you guys.

Its important to note that they're not in place to make you happy. They're in place to protect the site so that it can further serve the S/Z chassis communities.

While I understand that 'grassroots drifting' is incredibly important to you and brings fire and passion to your life, to those of us whose interest lies in the vehicles some of your 'grassroots drifters' happen to use, its not terribly significant, nor is it something we're willing to put ourselves at risk to promote/condone/facilitate.

Good luck in your endeavors.

trust hks
03-17-2012, 01:50 AM
Hello America,
This is some of the softest shit I've ever read in my life.

mrmephistopheles
03-17-2012, 01:55 AM
Boooooooooooooo
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

boo this admin!

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

there is seriously a caps filter? fuck this website is terrible

your reasoning is almost as laughable as your purpose on this forum.

Oh my, I've quoted your posts. This can't be good for you... :eek3d:

I'm banning you too. 3 posts in the last 2-3 years, and then you troll up this thread? We don't need your kind of user here. I can tolerate a lurker, and I can tolerate a person who posts rarely, but when you outnumber your legitimate posts (outside of LOUD NOISES) with trolling argumentative nonsense, I can't help but believe you're not willing to be a positive part of our community.

So, with that I'm sending you on your way as well. I wish you the best of luck in discovering a website which will not only permit, but encourage you to break their rules and insult their administration, while at the same time providing little constructive input.

Have a nice day! :wavey:

andisan
03-17-2012, 02:05 AM
why not just post the video on youtube like all the other awsome film makers out there :/, I mean im sure its an awsome video just like all the other crap thats on youtube, and If you dont like the rules then go and make your own forum and allow all the useless crap people like to post just to get attention or that dont have other better things to do.

Edit: please dont banned me mrmephis, im on your side :D

revat619
03-17-2012, 02:11 AM
Not that i really care about this issue at all, but what's the difference between the OP's videos and someone posting Option videos of street drifting? That seems to happen pretty frequently.

KiLLeR2001
03-17-2012, 02:12 AM
Hahaha. Mrmeph is my type of admin. The kind that bans everyone!!! :bigok:

S14Josh
03-17-2012, 02:25 AM
Not that i really care about this issue at all, but what's the difference between the OP's videos and someone posting Option videos of street drifting? That seems to happen pretty frequently.

Thank you. THAT is what this is about. The amount of street drifting in both trailers in insignificant to anything remotely "condoning" it. Fucking christ, Formula D even has it posted on their blog site. While this may not be a drifting site, drifting makes up a large interest for a majority of the members on here. 90% of the footage is at the track with events at VegasDrift, Lonestar Drift, a private day at Sandia Raceway in New Mexico, Southwest Drift, Clubloose, a private event allowed by the owner inside a convention center in PA, and Club FR. The rest is travel footage and a few street drifting clips from only three nights out of the entire trip scattered throughout. But this is so much worse than watching a video of the Burst dudes ripping in Osaka, right?

It's a documentary DOCUMENTING grassroots drifting. Our sponsors seemed to have no problem with this, and they have a lot more at stake showing support for a documentary showing a few clips of some dudes driving on the street than a forum.

This shit got out of hand real quick.

ill roller
03-17-2012, 02:33 AM
You people are ruining drifting. And you killed Jesus.

YellowFox
03-17-2012, 03:02 AM
This is why we can't have nice things.

Cooper.
03-17-2012, 03:46 AM
http://data.whicdn.com/images/14791353/tumblr_lpum31MCWP1qh3womo1_500_large.png

will i get banned

NismoDriverS13
03-17-2012, 04:17 AM
^Johnny Walker? haha

Get off the damn streets you damn teenagers!

Cooper.
03-17-2012, 04:18 AM
I'm so rebel for posting jaywalking, aren't I? :hide:

Om1kron
03-17-2012, 04:20 AM
I am just here for the tuna. I saw this on a post on facebook and was like "who cares" My real question is rather than S14Josh and the other guy crying about not being able to post their street thuggery you tube videos on zilvia. The real issue here and at hand is if they become vendors will they be able to sell dvd's of this on the website?

Because lets be honest, they're not making dvd's of them keeping drifting fun to mail out to everyone on their own dime like they're crying about. This is going to make them money, and I am curious to see if zilvia would be down to let them sell their shwag granted they're not allowed to post videos of it?

That is all, I don't know anyone involved in the project personally so I could give two fucks about internet justice being served. We already know all of those "GREAT PEOPLE" who left the site joined ziptied and now are on an upper echelon of self entitled cuntism. So apologies that Zilvia still doesn't welcome the cool drifter crowd circle jerk it has never allowed even in the premium forums.

Sincerely,
The asshole who still posts here but isn't cool enough for ziptied because he thinks drifting is gay.

Cooper.
03-17-2012, 04:25 AM
You are just mad my car has an afterburner and yours does not.

I do not see how this will somehow drastically affect your lives to ban people for it, there is no need to be butthurt because he posted a video of drifting in a controlled environment, have you thought maybe he got permission from the local hospital to do it before you removed his very nice video? I think you need to think over every possibility before doing this, like maybe that jaywalker had permission from a police officer out of shot.

Mistah Mofro
03-17-2012, 04:38 AM

I dont post much, but this is very true.

driftfcbuckey
03-17-2012, 04:47 AM
this bums me out on the US drifting community... i personally witnessed this dude spend a bunch of his cash leaving vegas with not really any idea where to go, or what to do, and pieced together one of the most awesome video edits about to drop, and everyone is looking at it from a forum policing point of view....

josh is a good friend of mine, and this guy has done his part to help out, and inspire a ton of dudes coming up, myself included. KEEP DRIFTING FUN!

If you're not DTF, you're not ready for the party...

BAN BAN BAN BAN

Cooper.
03-17-2012, 04:58 AM
So apologies that Zilvia still doesn't welcome the cool drifter crowd circle jerk it has never allowed even in the premium forums. thinks drifting is gay.

Its a forum dedicated to S shassis and it doesn't welcome drifters even though that'd be their largest target audience,, LOLOL nice logic :snoop:

driftfcbuckey
03-17-2012, 05:17 AM
I am just here for the tuna. I saw this on a post on facebook and was like "who cares" My real question is rather than S14Josh and the other guy crying about not being able to post their street thuggery you tube videos on zilvia. The real issue here and at hand is if they become vendors will they be able to sell dvd's of this on the website?

Because lets be honest, they're not making dvd's of them keeping drifting fun to mail out to everyone on their own dime like they're crying about. This is going to make them money, and I am curious to see if zilvia would be down to let them sell their shwag granted they're not allowed to post videos of it?

That is all, I don't know anyone involved in the project personally so I could give two fucks about internet justice being served. We already know all of those "GREAT PEOPLE" who left the site joined ziptied and now are on an upper echelon of self entitled cuntism. So apologies that Zilvia still doesn't welcome the cool drifter crowd circle jerk it has never allowed even in the premium forums.

Sincerely,
The asshole who still posts here but isn't cool enough for ziptied because he thinks drifting is gay.

this seems like the type of bro that
http://troll.me/images/good-guy-greg/goes-out-and-gets-2-blow-jobs-comes-back-and-gives-you-one-thumb.jpg

Cooper.
03-17-2012, 05:20 AM
you're only making it worse dude hahahaha

demonspeed
03-17-2012, 05:39 AM
....dont mind me, im just in to hear the admins answer to the differences between videos of street drifting in japan compared to videos of street drifting here in the states. To bend rules is to be wrong, no matter how slight the bend is. If i were to smoke weed in my house compared to smoking weed in front of a cop, its still illegal, you know?

On a sidenote, two hours of sleep fucking sucks lol

Cooper.
03-17-2012, 05:51 AM
What if I posted videos of drifting on an island with a very small population and no laws against such, would it be removed?

Om1kron
03-17-2012, 05:58 AM
this seems like the type of bro that
http://troll.me/images/good-guy-greg/goes-out-and-gets-2-blow-jobs-comes-back-and-gives-you-one-thumb.jpg

Actually, I'm the type of bro who has contributed more to this website and the 240 community than you ever have with your clever meme pictures. So while you're busy dickriding trendy shit while eating up all of the fruit loops at moms house I'm out doing things that matter while dropping in asking a serious question lathered in personality gravy.

wash that down with your pbr while you're sucking dildoes you little turd.

EnjukuBG
03-17-2012, 06:15 AM
Josh and WIll aren't giving the DVD for free, but they will HOPEFULLY re-coop what they spent (Time and money) making the video for the public.

Cooper.
03-17-2012, 06:15 AM
get over yourself, no one thinks that you are ballin' or fulleh hektik, because you don't own a really cool bomex kitted nissan starion like Buckey here does. You are just overly mad and jealous that he is friendly and cool while you are someone who spends 8 years of their life on the one forum. He is not trendy just because people copy his hektikness, while you are drinking another man's gravy. You do realise the world is not centered around you right?

I think you might have something wrong with your brain. Why are you trying to be all cyberbully on us? Do you really think anyone cares about you. You talk to people like they are trash. Why would you want to come off like that. Does it make you feel tough? Are you trying to make up for having a small smelly dick? You need to see a shrink. Have fun going through life wondering why people don't like you.

I'll give you a hint though, you try to make others feel like shit. But you have failed on us. I know what you are. See, the thing is, we're nice guys. You on the other hand can't control your stupidity. You really don't even realize that you are a jerk, do you? When your older maybe you can look back on times like this and see that you where unnecessarily rude to people you don't know. Right now you think you are being clever and it is just a fun time. Keep treating people like you do and see where you end up. You can not compete with my intellect so I warn you to give up before you embarrass yourself further..

http://www.lolz.se/fun/1172133198-ballin.gif

fliprayzin240sx
03-17-2012, 06:29 AM
....dont mind me, im just in to hear the admins answer to the differences between videos of street drifting in japan compared to videos of street drifting here in the states. To bend rules is to be wrong, no matter how slight the bend is. If i were to smoke weed in my house compared to smoking weed in front of a cop, its still illegal, you know?

On a sidenote, two hours of sleep fucking sucks lol

Well, good job, now they will lock delete those videos too. Bringing stuff up like that up does not ever work towards the cause you're trying accomplish. The biggest reason on why this policy came about was the amount of idiots who started filming themselves and posting it up in here. The last one we had, they almost hit a van head on and posted it up anyway like its fucking kosher. Yes we know people drift on the street, Zilvia as group is trying not to encourage it...that is all.

Cooper.
03-17-2012, 06:34 AM
this video was not encouraging it, it's video on how people like going sideways in lyf, ya digg? but srsly it's not that kind of video you guys are poo

Om1kron
03-17-2012, 06:46 AM
get over yourself, no one thinks that you are ballin' or fulleh hektik, because you don't own a really cool bomex kitted nissan starion like Buckey here does. You are just overly mad and jealous that he is friendly and cool while you are someone who spends 8 years of their life on the one forum. He is not trendy just because people copy his hektikness, while you are drinking another man's gravy. You do realise the world is not centered around you right?

Find the highest rock in Australia you can climb on and jump off of it with intent to cause yourself bodily harm. Not only are you mentally retarded and respond like a 3 year old, you're from Australia. That alone is enough to warrant taking your own life.

I think you might have something wrong with your brain. Why are you trying to be all cyberbully on us? Do you really think anyone cares about you. You talk to people like they are trash. Why would you want to come off like that. Does it make you feel tough? Are you trying to make up for having a small smelly dick? You need to see a shrink. Have fun going through life wondering why people don't like you.

I don't know if you know this, but it's an internet forum. Just like you're formulating an opinion on what my daily routine is I'm sitting here giving zero fucks about anything you're even writing. The fact that you're trolling the shit out of this post for the sake of trying to get the biggest dickrider achievement on zilvia and then realizing we don't have achievements on this website is downright hilarious to me.

So to dumb that down for you. I don't give a flying fuck what anyone on the internet who is not directly interacting with me on a mouth breathing basis thinks of my attitude. I've made that clear while living my life and growing to become a bitter old dickhead on this website i've apparently dedicated my mid life to according to your post.

I'll give you a hint though, you try to make others feel like shit. But you have failed on us. I know what you are. See, the thing is, we're nice guys. You on the other hand can't control your stupidity.

I asked a question, you're taking it and making it something bigger than it needs to be. :nono:

And you know what I can't help but to feed trolls. They're so cute.

When your older maybe you can look back on times like this and see that you where unnecessarily rude to people you don't know.
By the time you realize that the hair in my ear has more life experience than you've had sexual partners x2. You will realize how stupid your response seems.

and Right now you think you are being clever and it is just a fun time. Keep treating people like you do and see where you end up. You can not compete with my intellect so I warn you to give up before you embarrass yourself further..

I'll end up back here tomorrow probably treating people like yourself who need a bit more soaking in the gene pool the same way I am now unless I get pinked for being an asshole or passionate about videogames again.

Anyway I'll refrain from shitting this thread up until I get a response from someone who matters and can response on a grammar level above 3rd grade.

Cooper.
03-17-2012, 07:04 AM
LOL"you're from Australia. That alone is enough to warrant taking your own life.

says the one from the US. Stop being an ignorant asshole like everyone makes Americans out to be because of people like you and people might not think bad things. Yeah there's some really cool ones, but you, oh god, so far up his ass, it sickens me. Btw, I turn 9 in August, so that might explain why my grammar is not up to par. It says I'm 14 so I could register.

By the time you realize that the hair in my ear has more life experience than you've had sexual partners x2 0x2=0 , hurrr durr

I like it how you can't sense any of the sarcasm in my post yet you know I'm trolling. I'm trying to make my night less boring by posting here, I'm not trying to win any award for dick riding, I think you deserve that.

Anyway I'll refrain from shitting this thread up until I get a response from someone who matters and can response on a grammar level above 3rd grade.

But you still reply. It's people like you who were starved of attention as a child that make this planet not worth living on. Now you pick on 8 year olds and tell them to kill themself because they were born in a certain country and other, that is really low dude. You are not cool.

brewster240
03-17-2012, 07:15 AM
you're from Australia, That alone is enough to warrant taking
your own life.

Whoa whoa whoa!

Hate mongering against Australia!?! That's against the rules and deserves a banning!

Cooper.
03-17-2012, 07:19 AM
Yeah brewster is right

tricky_ab
03-17-2012, 08:00 AM
I don't really care, but the mods left the original post in this thread with the link to their facebook page so that you CAN in fact view the video trailer...

They could have just deleted this thread and no one but the OP would have been the wiser.

What if I posted videos of drifting on an island with a very small population and no laws against such, would it be removed?

Yes, as mentioned by the mod on the last page...

Well, good job, now they will lock delete those videos too. Bringing stuff up like that up does not ever work towards the cause you're trying accomplish. The biggest reason on why this policy came about was the amount of idiots who started filming themselves and posting it up in here. The last one we had, they almost hit a van head on and posted it up anyway like its fucking kosher. Yes we know people drift on the street, Zilvia as group is trying not to encourage it...that is all.

This...

vipa
03-17-2012, 08:20 AM
troll troll troll trolls!!

i dont care if "THERE MAKING MONEY OF KEEP DRIFTING FUN"

I will proudly support KDF , i <3 the footage

there clearly laid back fellows , thats why its KDF.

rotarypower
03-17-2012, 08:25 AM
http://zilvia.net/f/webkit-fake-url://2A1077B7-A46D-40F2-B9E8-84E50506C5F3/imagejpeg

Watch out now I feel some e-thuggin going on.

Keep up the good work Josh the only thing Zilvia does for anyone is allow fanboys to seek their old nissans at rediculous high prices. You can ban me if you like. I don't care.

vipa
03-17-2012, 08:37 AM
:nono:

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

HATER

vipa
03-17-2012, 08:45 AM
Oh my, I've quoted your posts. This can't be good for you... :eek3d:

I'm banning you too. 3 posts in the last 2-3 years, and then you troll up this thread? We don't need your kind of user here. I can tolerate a lurker, and I can tolerate a person who posts rarely, but when you outnumber your legitimate posts (outside of LOUD NOISES) with trolling argumentative nonsense, I can't help but believe you're not willing to be a positive part of our community.

So, with that I'm sending you on your way as well. I wish you the best of luck in discovering a website which will not only permit, but encourage you to break their rules and insult their administration, while at the same time providing little constructive input.

Have a nice day! :wavey:

I qouted you....awww what now
gone be cute and BAN every one

hah dude
gay members like you make every one wanna leave
i joined not too long ago , but i came to realize the own administrators are TROLLS just like me :ssex:

driftthis
03-17-2012, 08:48 AM

hah dude
i joined not too long ago , but i came to realize the own administrators are TROLLS just like me :ssex:
You need to respect the admins. This isn't your forum.

--------------------------------------------
Also, this recent thread contains a link to a video with "illegal driving": http://zilvia.net/f/media-forum-pictures-videos/441886-just-life.html

vipa
03-17-2012, 08:55 AM
dude i dont care, they banned the coolest people on here.
just pulling there leg

BrownGuy
03-17-2012, 09:04 AM
Shit just got brown.

David48
03-17-2012, 09:08 AM
Find the highest rock in Australia you can climb on and jump off of it with intent to cause yourself bodily harm. Not only are you mentally retarded and respond like a 3 year old, you're from Australia. That alone is enough to warrant taking your own life.

I don't know if you know this, but it's an internet forum. Just like you're formulating an opinion on what my daily routine is I'm sitting here giving zero fucks about anything you're even writing. The fact that you're trolling the shit out of this post for the sake of trying to get the biggest dickrider achievement on zilvia and then realizing we don't have achievements on this website is downright hilarious to me.

So to dumb that down for you. I don't give a flying fuck what anyone on the internet who is not directly interacting with me on a mouth breathing basis thinks of my attitude. I've made that clear while living my life and growing to become a bitter old dickhead on this website i've apparently dedicated my mid life to according to your post.

I asked a question, you're taking it and making it something bigger than it needs to be. :nono:

By the time you realize that the hair in my ear has more life experience than you've had sexual partners x2. You will realize how stupid your response seems.

I'll end up back here tomorrow probably treating people like yourself who need a bit more soaking in the gene pool the same way I am now unless I get pinked for being an asshole or passionate about videogames again.

The fact that you broke down, and quoted a 12 year old's insults, and wrote out an argument to each part should make you feel like less of a human being.

Sil240sxrwd
03-17-2012, 09:14 AM
http://zilvia.net/f/webkit-fake-url://2A1077B7-A46D-40F2-B9E8-84E50506C5F3/imagejpeg

Watch out now I feel some e-thuggin going on.

Keep up the good work Josh the only thing Zilvia does for anyone is allow fanboys to seek their old nissans at rediculous high prices. You can ban me if you like. I don't care.

No kidding bud...

btw.. Josh your documentary is pretty damn rad.

Edwin562
03-17-2012, 09:18 AM
rise of the late bloomers.

ahmedootie
03-17-2012, 09:28 AM
This thread has left me speechless =(

240drifter1
03-17-2012, 09:28 AM
Shreeve is trending on twitter. Hell yes. lmao.

h2v7
03-17-2012, 09:47 AM
i love street drifting bring it back more videos of it!!!

i dislike this rule but what can you do

silviasteve
03-17-2012, 09:49 AM

vipa
03-17-2012, 09:55 AM

yo dude what part of cincy are you at?
nice shoots BTW

h2v7
03-17-2012, 09:57 AM
shreeve got banned because of this thread?

KendallH
03-17-2012, 09:57 AM
nevermindidontwanttogetbanned

fliprayzin240sx
03-17-2012, 10:00 AM
What's so hard to comprehend about this whole situation? Put the vid up in Youtube, link it on fb, tweeter, myspace, friendster, nico, 240sxforums, club240, drifting.com, another billion other forums...just not here.

If you guys are not happy about the rule...just click here... (http://zilvia.net/f/login.php?do=logout)

mrmephistopheles
03-17-2012, 10:01 AM

hah dude

While cute isn't a term I'd use to describe myself, I not hard to look at - thanks!

Also, what about my happiness makes people want to leave? I'm very easy-going for the most part, and I try to treat everyone fairly.

I won't lie, I've done my share of trolling, with the difference being that it was meant in fun, not spite.

delado
03-17-2012, 10:06 AM
troll troll troll trolls!!

i dont care if "THERE MAKING MONEY OF KEEP DRIFTING FUN"

I will proudly support KDF , i <3 the footage

there clearly laid back fellows , thats why its KDF.

:nono:

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

HATER

hah dude

dude i dont care, they banned the coolest people on here.
just pulling there leg

yo dude what part of cincy are you at?
nice shoots BTW

I'm surprised this pile of useless shit hasn't been banned yet. Seriously, your posts are an atrocious waste of bandwidth.

vipa
03-17-2012, 10:17 AM
I'm surprised this pile of useless shit hasn't been banned yet. Seriously, your posts are an atrocious waste of bandwidth.

lolololololol

im just screwing around , duh
i waiting to be banned from here

demonspeed
03-17-2012, 10:20 AM

Its like this with me: Rules are supposed to be enforced 100%...none of this grey area bullshit. Do i agree with the OP's video? Hell i havent even watched it yet but I appreciate people making videos on their own dime that just want to show off their hard work. For a Admin to just drop the hammer on the OP because of content is doing their job....however if you're gonna do your job, do it 100 percent. Clean up all these illegal videos....yea i said it, that way people arent bitching about shit not being fair

Martino
03-17-2012, 10:34 AM
I like pancakes.

Drift N Dragg
03-17-2012, 10:35 AM

That right there is bullshit.

I have Restricted Matt and Banned Him from being able to sell on this site.
Scammers are on all sites, Your comment is as useless as you are for thinking of such stupid shit to bring up.

You guys are all fucking retarded. Hobo and Will documented what is going on in American grassroots drifting today. Nothing more. Read into it before posting bullshit.

PS - Look up Joshua Herron and Will Roegge on the internetz and realize why you all are peasants.

What is an Internetz? maybe it is that fictional device that makes everything awesome in your mind, to include yourself, correct?

Well rules are here for a reason.

Fucking hipsters! Ruining everything.

How is it ruining anything? You are bitching because a vid was taken off, YET as a member stated he left everything else up.

All you are doing is wasting your time.

Now, I have seen the video and I have seen the Option Videos, and I also use to drift. BUT I do not break the rules here ( Prior becoming a Moderator ). Street Drifting is Illegal, Period. We WILL NOT allow it to be posted for people to watch. That is not what we are about on here.

As I said, everything else was left for users to watch OFF SITE.

For Zilvians not to be able to click it in the thread is NOT losing anyone any money, as I am sure you spammed it all around the different forums.

So Relax.

hah dude

Well the Gay part is against the rules, so that is a Pinking, but further down you asked to be banned, I am not as nice as MrMeph.. and frankly you are a giant waste of space in all forms the word.

The fact that you broke down, and quoted a 12 year old's insults, and wrote out an argument to each part should make you feel like less of a human being.

i love street drifting bring it back more videos of it!!!

i dislike this rule but what can you do

Dislike all you want. They are there for a reason, don't like them, stop logging in, its not hurting anyone's feelings.

Exactly.

lolololololol

im just screwing around , duh
i waiting to be banned from here

wish granted

S14Josh
03-17-2012, 10:40 AM
I woke up to this shit going crazy. Awesome!

I will say this.
1. we are not selling any DVD's. Shit is going to be FREE.99. we don't care about making our money back. Releasing it online for free.
2. Om1kron is a nerd who doesn't drive and couldn't get onto ziptied, so he's going to cry his eyes out in disappointment. That seems to be what I read every time he posts about it.
3. Hypertek bought JTP's old car thinking he was going to be such a rad dude. Then crashed it within a week trying to street drift. Good work, player.
4. Harry Potter lives in the asshole of NM. While we may be hipsters in your eyes, you'll always be pounding meth in mine.
5. Killer2001 made a forum when he was 15. Neat. I've got a chilidog with your name on it, nerd.
6. Driftthis is softer than baby thighs. You gonna cry about it?
7. This video isn't about street drifting you god damn FUCKING IDIOTS.
8. BECAUSE FUCK YOU, THAT'S WHY

It's rad we found out that Zilvia does not support drifting, especially when a large percent of their members ARE dudes that drift.

This site is a god damn joke.

Best part about it is all these geeks that are crying about this shit will still watch it AND pass it on to their friends. I don't go around starting shit on forums, but you better fucking believe I'll stand up for something I took a year out of my life for, with everyone BUT myself in mind.

BYAH!

ThatGuy
03-17-2012, 10:59 AM
We are not against drifting, Josh. Though this is not a forum that caters directly to drifting.

We simply don't allow illegal material to be posted.

It sucks that you took such offense to the videos being deleted.
I don't really see where it would have better to delete them without posting the reasoning.
I think we would have ended up in the same place we are now, either way.

You feel you are doing something for the drifting community. I get that.

I feel I am still upholding the same Rules and Guidelines that have been in place since before you signed up.

It is nothing personal.

I don't understand why we can't just get past this, without more trolling and banning.

Honestly, if the scenes aren't that integral to your video like you say, and are so miniscule in the trailer, couldn't you just edit the illegal segments out? I'm not asking you to change your point of view, merely adhere to the R&G.

Maybe I am being too nice about this. Maybe I should just be handing out Pinkings and Bannings instead of trying to be reasonable. I mean, feel free to look around, most people that post ANYTHING illegal on Zilvia end up Pinked for at least a month.

KiLLeR2001
03-17-2012, 11:35 AM
I love how Josh is taking great offense to having his videos deleted. This is the definition of taking the internet too seriously. He must really believe he's an important part of the Zilvia community. I mean shit... The last time he posted before posting up his illegal drift videos was on 10-20-2011. Yeah that's right, October 20th, 2011. This dude was busy drifting and making a difference in the world while we were all playing with ourselves apparently.

I guess being a nerd is considered bad in the eyes of Josh. He doesn't like to fact that one day I'll be making a six figure salary while he will still be serving me chilli dogs at the local hot dog stand like a good little worker that he is.

iamthewinner
03-17-2012, 11:40 AM
I love how Josh is taking great offense to having his videos deleted. This is the definition of taking the internet too seriously. He must really believe he's an important part of the drift community. I mean shit... The last time he posted before posting up his illegal drift videos was on 10-20-2011. Yeah that's right, October 20th, 2011. This dude was busy drifting and making a difference in the world while we were all playing with ourselves apparently.

I guess being a nerd is considered bad in the eyes of Josh. He doesn't like to fact that one day I'll be making a six figure salary while he will still be serving me chilli dogs at the local hot dog stand like a good little worker that he is.

Fixed for you

delado
03-17-2012, 11:43 AM
I'm astonished that the mods/administrators have had so much patience with this mishap. So in a way I actually do think these bros have special treatment. If it would have been some other random dude, this shit would have been long gone 2 pages ago. And I can dig the idea of editing out the 4 illegal drift scenes in the preview for Zilvia posting sakes. I mean, don't movie trailers edit out stuff that will show on national TV, yet you see a whole different trailer inside the theater? Just a thought.

S14Josh
03-17-2012, 11:43 AM
If it's so illegal, go through and count how many times illegal stuff in shown in each of the 2 minute videos.

The Kony videos are allowed on here and that shit was made by a fraudulent company where its founder beats his dick in public. That video has way more illegal shit in it by a mile than my 2 minute trailer to a DOCUMENTARY. Seriously, if it's that's illegal, then watch it and mark out EVERY shot that is illegal. Please, if it's that serious to you to not have it on your site, then you'll give me the decency to pick out every illegal activity in the video. I'm sure I'll debunk most of them and it might surprise how much of it was in fact legal.

Highway drift sure as hell was not legal. But it was totally rad and done by a dude who was driving professionally before most of these nerds even had a clue what this shit was. And we had him closed off front and back. While it may not be legal, we sure as shit made sure it was safe.

But you may say "but then other kids will do it"
Well, those kids are the same fucking idiots who will try anything anyways, whether you "protect" them from it or not.

Fact of the matter is you dudes take this shit so seriously on this site. Banning dudes for voicing their opinion? While it may have curse words (boohoo) you guys are not doing anyone a service.

I know this is nothing personal with me, but seriously, I can't seem to understand how either of these videos would make someone offended. Or how they would make some kid think "HOLY SHIT, lets go do burnouts on the street!"

S14Josh
03-17-2012, 11:46 AM
Joshua Herron on Vimeo (http://www.vimeo.com/joshuaherron)

My videos are FULL of illegal activity.

S14Josh
03-17-2012, 11:57 AM
I love how Josh is taking great offense to having his videos deleted. This is the definition of taking the internet too seriously. He must really believe he's an important part of the Zilvia community. I mean shit... The last time he posted before posting up his illegal drift videos was on 10-20-2011. Yeah that's right, October 20th, 2011. This dude was busy drifting and making a difference in the world while we were all playing with ourselves apparently.

I've been busy traveling and filming professional motorsports since 2009, that's where I've been. If you want to throw in salary bullshit, I make more in one day holding a camera than you do, player.

You want that chili dog with some cheese on it?

You dudes seem to think I'm some sort of asshole, which is amazing. Bravo.

Close this shit down already jesus fucking christ. If you leave this open any longer I'm going to start thinking that I am in fact getting special treatment! I am after all a whiny bitch who puts myself above the rest. hahaha.

brizanden
03-17-2012, 12:06 PM
^josh to be honest most people who are gonna support your vids are gonna find it and spread it, i know i am. PLus i love this site but id say a good 50% of the people/brain dead sheep OMG BBG DRIFT SO COOL TYTE on this forum we dont want in our scene anyway and yes zilvia is on some bs sometimes but i see why they need to be careful.

and to you people who are saying what these two made will not be important to the scene are, like someone previously mentioned, true peasants and not at all taking notice of what is happening in a big part of our community. These arent random kids making vids ass dragging thro neighborhoods. these are professionals who have poured hours of grade A work into material filming tons of on track and pro drivers as well as the not so seen parts of the drifting community.

normally i dont step in to throw some pointless 2 cents in, but i support this dude and people are being ignorant (on both sides truthfully)

91cupcake240
03-17-2012, 12:06 PM
Joshua Herron on Vimeo (http://www.vimeo.com/joshuaherron)

My videos are FULL of illegal activity.

Just watched some of your vids and all I could say is fuckin awesome work! Bookmarked

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

S14Josh
03-17-2012, 12:19 PM
thanks for the support brizanden! Dudes like you keep the spirit of this sport alive. High five!

cupcake240: Hell yeah thanks dude! Greatly appreciated!

TheSquidd
03-17-2012, 12:37 PM
Best thread on Zilvia.

:snoop:

S14Josh
03-17-2012, 12:40 PM
I love you squidbilly

irax
03-17-2012, 12:42 PM
Zilvia.net does not condone illegal activities, yet there is constant talk about bypassing emissions, and illegal motor swaps. Cars are often listed for sale "smoged" despite having an SR20DET, or other FEDERAL ILLEGAL motor. Or parts listed on cars that are not legal for road use. Just because your state/city does not enforce emissions laws, it does not make it any less illegal. It doesn't matter that the purchaser of said vehicles or parts is liable. To be so blatantly two-faced about the scope of what legal issues you are willing to back is just interesting.

And what IF they become a vendor to sell their dvds ? will it make it okay? Will you let them post the previews so they call sell their product ?

h2v7
03-17-2012, 12:43 PM
These arent random kids making vids ass dragging thro neighborhoods. these are professionals who have poured hours of grade A work into material filming tons of on track and pro drivers as well as the not so seen parts of the drifting community.

truth. +1000

S14Josh
03-17-2012, 12:47 PM
Zilvia.net does not condone illegal activities, yet there is constant talk about bypassing emissions, and illegal motor swaps. Cars are often listed for sale "smoged" despite having an SR20DET, or other FEDERAL ILLEGAL motor. Or parts listed on cars that are not legal for road use. Just because your state/city does not enforce emissions laws, it does not make it any less illegal. It doesn't matter that the purchaser of said vehicles or parts is liable. To be so blatantly two-faced about the scope of what legal issues you are willing to back is just interesting.

And what IF they become a vendor to sell their dvds ? will it make it okay? Will you let them post the previews so they call sell their product ?

Shit yes,

Also, what about any skate video that's been posted on here?

That shit is clearly "illegal" in more ways than my trailers, yet that is just fine to post here, right?

240drifter1
03-17-2012, 12:51 PM
I like Irax. And brizzy <3 But thats been for years.

I dont see the whole ordeal about street drifting, yeah its illegal but so it 90% of the shit on here. Look how low everyones car is on this forum, thats illegal, were all running exhaust and coilovers, thats not inteded for street use?
I think we should be able to post the vids, just make it clear zilvia doesnt condone it, were not telling them to go out and do it, people are gonna do it anyways.
Ive been banned 2 or 3 times for posting pictures of me drifting in a parking lot, that my friends parents own and that isnt open to the public that I had a professional photgrapher at, I think its the stupidest thing ever.

Anyways, vids legit as fuck.. Keep drifting fun. #Shreeve2012 #StopZilvia2012

HyperTek
03-17-2012, 12:52 PM
Nice videos btw, but you guys shouldn't care if it isnt allowed on zilvia.. The difference between street drifting and street racing is very thin in the eyes of the public.

Dax
03-17-2012, 12:59 PM
You guys aren't very good at your job of moderating then, because in the last week I've uploaded two videos which have both broken your "rules" of showing illegal activity. Which would lead me to believe that Josh is in fact being singled out on this matter. I'm not trying to shoot myself in the foot here, but merely bringing up the fact your actions here are severely excessive. If you're going to enforce the rules, then make sure you do it right. I propose you go and watch every SINGLE second of video AND look at every SINGLE photo in the Media section to make sure that such contraband has not been embedded on your site. And if it has then please make sure the actions you took here today be taken on those videos and photos. If we can't keep drifting fun let's at least make it fair. :cops:

I'll make this easy for you on my part.

http://zilvia.net/f/media-forum-pictures-videos/437766-built-ls7-dyno-video.html

http://zilvia.net/f/media-forum-pictures-videos/439514-mike-burns-strippedtease.html

S14Josh
03-17-2012, 01:00 PM
It's not about the videos being allowed on here or not. It's about them being labeled as illegal content, which is offensive to not only all of us involved in making the product, but our sponsors, professional drivers who are in the video, and the grassroots kids who DON'T street drift.

This site is corrupt as fuck. Double standards all over the place. I could really care less if it's shown on here or not, but I'm going to defend it when someone labels it as something illegal.

Fuck that noise.

And thank you Dax, you are a swell fella <3

240drifter1
03-17-2012, 01:03 PM
Ive seen videos of "Pro" drivers street drifting? I know they do?

Look at bloodmaster vids? Thats just naming one, I can post more

HyperTek
03-17-2012, 01:08 PM
Keep Drifting Fun by not promoting it in a hooligan /rebel way.

irax
03-17-2012, 01:11 PM
http://zilvia.net/f/chat/196161-how-low-your-dd.html

Most the cars in California on that thread have headligts lower than 23 inches, or have body kits with large wheels and super dumped where the bottom of the body of the car (now lower because of the body kit) is lower than the lowest part of the rim. These violate some sort of bullshit civil safety code. But that shit is perfectly fine to do apparently.

While promoting illegal street racing/drifting or other illegal activites should be deleted. A promo video documenting the "drift" scene shouldn't IMHO.

fliprayzin240sx
03-17-2012, 01:24 PM
Its like this with me: Rules are supposed to be enforced 100%...none of this grey area bullshit. Do i agree with the OP's video? Hell i havent even watched it yet but I appreciate people making videos on their own dime that just want to show off their hard work. For a Admin to just drop the hammer on the OP because of content is doing their job....however if you're gonna do your job, do it 100 percent. Clean up all these illegal videos....yea i said it, that way people arent bitching about shit not being fair

Here's the kicker about this...we have roughly 6 active mods on this whole site. Site that consist of roughly 113k members plus god knows how many lurkers. We have 423,086 active threads with almost 4.5M posts...do you really expect 6 people to catch anything and everything in this forum? If you are not happy with how well this rule is enforced or if you see a thread that you know for sure is breaking a rule...I highly encourage you to report it and help out. Click on the lil yield sign looking red triangle below the poster's name and REPORT IT!!! It'll bring it to their attention and itll be handled as they see fit.

Simply put, OP posted up a video, one of the mods walked by and noticed it...deleted it as he see fit. Nobody is being intetentionally singled out...

I'm just surprised that Barry is being civilized about this...he's usually the asshole around here who wont even bat an eye lash about this shit.

Z_Spool
03-17-2012, 01:27 PM
http://zilvia.net/f/chat/196161-how-low-your-dd.html

Most the cars in California on that thread have headligts lower than 23 inches, or have body kits with large wheels and super dumped where the bottom of the body of the car (now lower because of the body kit) is lower than the lowest part of the rim. These violate some sort of bullshit civil safety code. But that shit is perfectly fine to do apparently.

boom...

(also illegal HID's, SR-swaps in CA, etc.)

I'm just here for Hobo. Oh, and Shreeve. (I'll whore out pics of the beast as it progresses in your honor brodude)

EnjukuBG
03-17-2012, 01:31 PM

:picardfp:

bardabe
03-17-2012, 01:55 PM

almost as good as Lisa's Ban Axe. I Miss Lisa's Ban Axe. I want to see it in action again some day. not on me of course.

GabeS14
03-17-2012, 02:01 PM
Why the fuck is Shreeve perma banned for saying something many of us posting in this thread have said before, and only got a temp ban???
is someone taking this personal?

Can we be fair please?

and I agree with the mention of the option videos, they are ok, but something like this isn't...
It would be awesome if the moderation would relax a bit on issues like this...its not like the forum owners are posting those videos it's private citizens posting on their own..

delado
03-17-2012, 02:15 PM
Best thread on Zilvia.

:snoop:

pfffshhh.

http://zilvia.net/f/wheels-tires/360123-works-carvinghead-5-4-thug-17x8-9-700-a.html

fliprayzin240sx
03-17-2012, 02:22 PM
Why the fuck is Shreeve perma banned for saying something many of us posting in this thread have said before, and only got a temp ban???
is someone taking this personal?

Can we be fair please?

and I agree with the mention of the option videos, they are ok, but something like this isn't...
It would be awesome if the moderation would relax a bit on issues like this...its not like the forum owners are posting those videos it's private citizens posting on their own..

I think he got perma-banned when he came back with another SN and decide to spam the whole forum like a 5 yr old with a tantrum...

kingkilburn
03-17-2012, 02:30 PM
I would agree that some of the mods here do get heavy handed with their power when they see fit rather than when the rules call for it but in this case it is very cut and dry. On top of that both That Guy and Mr Meph have been EXTREMELY nice about it.

SK91
03-17-2012, 02:31 PM
hi josh you should reply to my pm on pcf thanks josh

240drifter1
03-17-2012, 02:44 PM
Nevermind, not really trying to get banned just yet.

driftfcbuckey
03-17-2012, 02:44 PM

whoa bro, talking about taking life, and swearing? word?

http://zilvia.net/rules.html

http://zilvia.net/f/loud-noises/274204-rules-loud-noises-ignore-them-your-peril.html

I think its only fitting to ban this guy, per the Zilvia rules for his actions.... Unless, Zilvia, and it's other moderators, are all for bending the rules slightly, and will over look this guys actions?
Zilvia.net makes the rules here... not me, just simply going to leave this right here.

KravingAKouki
03-17-2012, 02:45 PM
If you look at it like real life, the moderators are following their rules like anyone who joins this forum should. It is hard to catch all the little things, but when something like this gets reported it should get locked down. It is like who would get in trouble first, a murderer or a person charged with a fight. The more serious the offense, the stronger the penalty.period. It isnt that big of a deal, as you wont loose any sleep over it, so lets just move on and forget about it. Dont post illegal shit if you dont wanna risk getting in trouble.

240drifter1
03-17-2012, 02:57 PM
Everytime I see anything illegal on here (Slammed ass cars, 240's with aftermarket exhaust, etc,) I'm gonna report the post. Nothing Illegal should be on Zilvia.

Actually, theres a thread in offtopic right about test pipes. How low is your dd. Show your muffs.

If your gonna cry about one illegal thing start doing all the others? Or just stop fucking doing it period.

Street drifting vids FTW!

#Shreeve2012 #StopZilvia2012

Garber
03-17-2012, 03:10 PM
i support keeping drifting fun. so i host this stuff on my website:wiggle:

Om1kron
03-17-2012, 05:27 PM
I think he got perma-banned when he came back with another SN and decide to spam the whole forum like a 5 yr old with a tantrum...

That was more of a nail in the coffin, it was more the part where he said all of the admins prefer the delicious taste of penis in the form of a banned slur word.

Secondly what I have taken from this thread is S14Josh is not keeping drifting fun, you have turned a simple trailer for a video that is supposed to be about the circle jerk of drift alliance into a crybaby thread about why you can't post your videos on zilvia when like someone else said. You're already spamming your swill all over the internet, and while the journey is great and I think your documentary would've been cool to watch I am completely turned off from supporting anything you do in media because you're like every other person who feels like some kind of self entitled cunt because you edit videos and are a professional hipster, calling other people hipsters.

The admins still never answered my question of the video being allowed to sell here if they signed up as vendors because again in the end the video was made to make back some money, get their names professionally out there, and get a huge pat on the back for living the dream and traveling the us to film people drive cars.

To instill some hope that the next generation of people will keep drifting alive and strong instead of the v8 big money, sponsor filled, redbull/monster/falken tire monstrosity drifting has become anyway.

Maybe you'll accomplish that goal, maybe you wont, but at the end of the day the relentless foot stomping you've done in this thread is the same as going to your mom to have her overrule something your dad already told you no about.

Welcome to zilvia, we don't like drifting or cool shit, go start a tumblr, a blog, etc like everyone else and talk about how much this place sucks so I don't have to see it in my feed when I come back here

ktx.

Wake
03-17-2012, 05:42 PM
This shit is just plain stupid.

If zilvia sucks so hard, and we are all such nerds. Why the fuck do you care if we see your video? You really seem to have your tampon in a twist over it.

I mean just looking at it logically makes everyones rants and bitching that much more pointless. I love drifting, and Im sure you make rad videos, but do you really think this is the right way to go about promoting it and yourself?

If you dont like the way shit is done, leave. Nobody is keeping you here.

S14Josh
03-17-2012, 05:45 PM
you sir, are a fucking idiot. how many times do i have to say that we are not selling a dvd. we arent selling this video. its going online for free. jesus fucking christ. we dont give a shit about making money.

that was for "omarion" btw.

shits weak.

btw, you'll still watch the video. ;)

Cooper.
03-17-2012, 05:48 PM
Yes, as mentioned by the mod on the last page...

But my island does not view it as illegal, but it's viewed as illegal because you can't do it and you get mad from jealousy??

jefferz
03-17-2012, 05:58 PM
That right there is bullshit.

I have Restricted Matt and Banned Him from being able to sell on this site.
Scammers are on all sites, Your comment is as useless as you are for thinking of such stupid shit to bring up.

but then matt hansen posted under the d-up user name with an exact copy of one of his threads i caught that shit and said something to Andrew Ruggles because i knew he had fired matt hansen for being the scammer he is.

S14Josh
03-17-2012, 06:02 PM
and i agree with wake. while this was not the right way to go about this, its lame seeing a video being labeled as illegal content because of literally five clips. just watch the video on my vimeo and then tell me how a video showing dudes having a blast and at sanctioned events should be taken down. i dont care about view count. its already over 13k in three days. just watch it and then make a judgement on it.

thanks.

this shit is way out of hand, but i'll defend myself and the video because its a project that ive spent a long time on along with will. btw omarion, if anyone is not keeping it fun, it's you. you couldnt make it on zt, so you have something you have to prove. from what i hear you dont even drive at events. you just bitch about drifting professionally. sounds like you care too much therefor ruining drifting for yourself.

harrypotter
03-17-2012, 06:16 PM
Secondly what I have taken from this thread is S14Josh is not keeping drifting fun......

Well put! I would only add that you come off as the drifting community owes you something cause you traveled for a long time filming stuff to supposedly help us out. I do know that your version of fixing drifting is not the same as mine but do take yours into account.

Cooper.
03-17-2012, 06:18 PM
hey apparently SR swaps are illegal in your country

and going will how Zilvia mods made it out, if its illegal in one country it cant be posted, yeah?

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/6973/img02951280x960.jpg

oh no, ban

S14Josh
03-17-2012, 06:24 PM
nobody owes me anything.

i voiced my opinion. in fact did i say anything to any of you? i made this thread out of frusttation for the video being lumped in with street racing bullshit. while you dudes are kissing pickles ive been having a blast meeting a lot of dudes who love the sport. i'd gladly speak to any of you face to face about this matter. i'll be at all fd rounds. see you there. unless you cant keep drifting fun and wont supprt drifting in your own country.

Om1kron
03-17-2012, 06:30 PM
this shit is way out of hand, but i'll defend myself and the video because its a project that ive spent a long time on along with will.
I can respect that.

btw omarion, if anyone is not keeping it fun, it's you. you couldnt make it on zt, so you have something you have to prove.
Coming from the guy who's free internet video couldn't make it onto zilvia and you got shreve banned riding your coat tails. At least you accomplished two things, robbing the fitment tards from their hugest contributor and upping the ante of the internet police on zilvia. Well done!

from what i hear you dont even drive at events.
That's nut's that the guy who doesn't drive at events has people who go to events talking about what he does with his car. I feel entitled to something now.

you just bitch about drifting professionally. sounds like you care too much therefor ruining drifting for yourself.

I'll break down something very simple for you. Again I've said what I've needed to say about your attitude and how you've put me off to your project, and the same goes for the tandem of die shit, I've seen so many fucking trailers for it I don't even want to see the finished product because it may turn out to be the duke nukem of drifting videos.

All of you guys are trying to ride on that option hype like we're going to be as awesome as the people we've admired in japan for years and that is just not going to happen. You guys try so fucking hard to be like the guys over there, missle crissis and shit cars, then giving your top dudes who make it big like Matt shit for going corporate to do what he enjoys doing.

A media guy that I can back and respect his work is Skylar Smith. Plain and simple when he posted the vrt videos and that community I was apart of they were actually fun to be around and didn't take drifting all serious and it's not life. They go out there and fuck around with their cars, they get fucked up oh well. They're not all crazy getting into ackerman and perfect fitment, and impressing anyone.

Sky doesn't release 50 fucking teasers for his videos, he just takes forever to slap something together, puts no hype behind it posts his video where it can be posted (HIS OWN WEBSITE) and gets all of the views and props and the same street cred you guys are getting without overselling himself.

That guy is doing big things and I see him doing bigger things, and if zilvia takes a video of his down he wont have a community of turds coming saying in commie russia (zilvia) drifting is not the fun. He will say, "I love this site, you're turds" and go on with life and then get a bazillion hits on his videos through the vrt site and word of mouth shares.

I can't really say the same for you, Will maybe. But all drift videos are the same to me now, slow mo, fancy colors, some catchy tunes, booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring.

Thanks for making more. Keep it fun brosideon.

Wake
03-17-2012, 06:39 PM
How are you gonna complain about being lumped in with "street drifters" and then turn around and lump us in with "non-drifters" or "drift haters" because we follow the rules of the site?

I mean its only slightly hypocritical, only slightly. And by slightly I mean completely.

There are plenty of long time drifters here, some of which (like me) have NEVER seen track time, but I still try to follow rules. Ask Thatguy, Ive gotten in trouble plenty of times. I personally have not seen the video therefore I am going solely based on what I see you posting here, and based on that I wouldnt want to support you. Obviously you already have plenty of dickriders here so Im sure one more view is no sweat off your balls. My point is just that pissing and moaning like a little fat kid that got tagged "it" too many times so he quits, is not gonna win your argument.

S14Josh
03-17-2012, 06:45 PM
hate to bteak it to you omarion, skylar works WITH us.

kingkilburn
03-17-2012, 06:52 PM
Doesn't mean he works FOR you or conducts himself in the same manner.

Why don't you lose some butthurt and get over it.

P.S.
Repeatedly calling the him Omarion is edging on racist there. If you must insult him insult his actions and behavior.

Cooper.
03-17-2012, 06:56 PM
lol you guys

zilvia mods acts like you're protecting a little kid's innocence like they never leave Zilvia so none of them have ever seen a couple street drifting clips or done it themselves. I'm only 8 and I've seen heaps. You are not protecting anyone or protecting someone from killing themselves by removing a trailer with a couple small clips of drifting off track. I didn't even notice them in the trailer really, but I'm not an elitist.

kingkilburn
03-17-2012, 06:57 PM
Can Cooper get pinked for being an obvious troll?

S14Josh
03-17-2012, 06:57 PM
woah woah woah. did i say he works for us? slylar is a fuking rad dude and rips at everything. he works along side us. which is awesome as fuck.

kingkilburn
03-17-2012, 06:59 PM
So why try to steal his good attitude and ethics as if you operate the same when he is an independent guy?

yokotas13
03-17-2012, 06:59 PM
Who gives a fuck about grassroots drifting anyways

not me, and i drift.
grassroots is what happens when there is an actual sport grassroots racing)

drifting isnt fucking racing, or a sport.
it is a hobby.

kingkilburn
03-17-2012, 07:03 PM
If he really wanted to give amateur drifting a good image he wouldn't have had anything to do with street drifting let alone put it in his video. And yes street drifting is analogous to street racing as far as safety is concerned.

Mistah Mofro
03-17-2012, 07:16 PM
lol you guys

zilvia mods acts like you're protecting a little kid's innocence like they never leave Zilvia so none of them have ever seen a couple street drifting clips or done it themselves. I'm only 8 and I've seen heaps. You are not protecting anyone or protecting someone from killing themselves by removing a trailer with a couple small clips of drifting off track. I didn't even notice them in the trailer really, but I'm not an elitist.

Dude stfu seriously, your point is invalid and your just simply annoying including your antics in the low dd thread. Josh your vids are sweet and respect your standing up for your vid. But cant we drop it and just get along?

maybe pink shreeve too :)

MPower
03-17-2012, 07:28 PM

Wake
03-17-2012, 07:34 PM
a·nal·o·gous/əˈnaləgəs/
Adjective:

Comparable in certain respects, typically in a way that makes clearer the nature of the things compared.
(of structures) Performing a similar function but having a different evolutionary origin, such as the wings of insects and birds.

Synonyms:
similar - like - parallel - alike - analogical

Just in case......

So weed is basically legal in my state, but I cant talk about using it here. Because of the rules.
Have i been pinked for talking about it? Yes
Do I bitch and moan? sometimes.
Do I dedicate entire threads to talking shit about zilvia for it? Nope
DO I feel its my right to defend a site that i have been a longtime member and supportive of? Damn straight.

Josh, bottom line is you didnt even get pinked, and still havent. Your embed was simply removed and THE LINKS REMAINED. If you had just shut your mouth like a big boy all the same people would have seen the videos with the 1 extra click of the mouse. Its really not worth getting your panties in a wad and showing your ass all over the interwebz.

s14>integra
03-17-2012, 07:34 PM
I just watched the trailer and i just want to let you(Josh) know it made me happy in the pants. You sir, are very good at what you do and i have mad respect for you.

Now that that is over I just have 2 things to say before i go to the ONLY reason i come to zilvia: WHeel fitment and the For Sale section.

1. This thread has gotten out of control and i don't think anyone is even talking about the main reason Josh made it. Which seemed to be because someone called his video illegal. This thread has turned into a chance for everyone to just yell loudly and showoff how much they think they know about everything. Who cares if he doesn't drift yet makes rad drift videos. Or if he complains about not making any money on this video. Hell, I'd fucking complain too. I have never met Josh personally but he seems pretty chill and someone I'd love to have a beer with. Plus he's just trying to defend his hard work just like everyone else does when someone posts about how they should paint their car lime green with Zebra stripes or make it hella flush mad tyte with 50000000 dollar rims.

2. Mods are their for a reason. To Moderate. I think you guys are forgetting that you joined THEIR website. Zilvia wasn't always this "hipster" and I'm not trying to act like I've been here forever or something. We accepted their rules by joining. Of course we have every right to call them out if they aren't doing their jobs and if we think they fucked up. But at the end of the day there are plenty of other websites that have 240s on them and instead of waisting your time online proving how big your dick is and how small your brain is, why not do something more productive?

In the end i think this thread has just gotten out of control and needs some type of closure. Everyone just needs to chill the fuck out and realize that Josh has created a masterpiece and it's gonna fucking rock. Also that Shreeve should be allowed back ONLY when he paints his car. haha. /end long ass fucking post.

Cooper.
03-17-2012, 07:38 PM
I am not a troll, I am a supporter of KDF and Josh

yokotas13
03-17-2012, 07:54 PM
so a troll.

KiLLeR2001
03-17-2012, 07:56 PM
You really are an asshole.

Josh didn't post from October 20th, why? Maybe because he has a life that doesn't revolve sitting in front of a computer screen posting shit on forums? Maybe he's actually out living? Doing what he loves? Not just talking about it.

What have you done? What contributions have you made?

Get down off your fucking high horse.

Nice, I struck a nerve. Your first post on this forum was to call me out, that's a serious level of mad I'd say. That's exactly why you don't know anything about what I've done, because where have you been? Not here. Run along now back into the depths of lurking.

Om1kron
03-17-2012, 07:58 PM
P.S.
Repeatedly calling the him Omarion is edging on racist there.

No it doesn't he probably heard from those people that say I don't even drift that I'm part black and to get the black rage to come out of me he is calling me some soft R&B singer lol. I actually think it's funny hence why I didn't address it earlier. Now I feel like I've given him some satisfaction explaining.

Jaescrub
03-17-2012, 08:04 PM
I'm all for your vid and don't really care how this ends, both side make valid points and both sides have sounded like dumb ass kids fighting over who's cool and who's not. but you keep saying sponsors are you being paid to make this vid?

kingkilburn
03-17-2012, 08:08 PM
Such a hard parker Om1kron. You don't deserve to spend your hard earned money how you see fit seeing as you don't drive it sideways on residential streets.

lawlz

trust hks
03-17-2012, 08:15 PM
Eat a dick
no homo

SK91
03-17-2012, 08:25 PM
wayne t edwards stop talking

kingkilburn
03-17-2012, 08:40 PM
Oh shit. He said your whole name. You have to listen to that.

Matej
03-17-2012, 08:44 PM
Simply spectacular.
The KONY 2012 of drifting.
Send all my money to the invisible drifters.

demonspeed
03-17-2012, 08:45 PM
Here's the kicker about this...we have roughly 6 active mods on this whole site. Site that consist of roughly 113k members plus god knows how many lurkers. We have 423,086 active threads with almost 4.5M posts...do you really expect 6 people to catch anything and everything in this forum? If you are not happy with how well this rule is enforced or if you see a thread that you know for sure is breaking a rule...I highly encourage you to report it and help out. Click on the lil yield sign looking red triangle below the poster's name and REPORT IT!!! It'll bring it to their attention and itll be handled as they see fit.

Simply put, OP posted up a video, one of the mods walked by and noticed it...deleted it as he see fit. Nobody is being intetentionally singled out...

I'm just surprised that Barry is being civilized about this...he's usually the asshole around here who wont even bat an eye lash about this shit.
If by Barry you mean That Guy then yes hes showin a hell of alot of restraint lol!

So basically what you're telling me is that there is too many indians and not enough chiefs...so why not recruit more chiefs then? Im sure there are some standup guys on here that would love the opportunity to show what they could do as an admin. As far as reporting, my stand on that is 'why should i report on somethin that is so blatently illegal that it doesnt even need my involvement?'

I forgot who wrote it but someone mentioned illegal motor swaps, illegal lowering, etc. Honestly, if Admins got rid of ALL illegal posts on zilvia, how many threads would Zilva actually have? Street drifting is a no no on here yet swapping in a motor that is illegal is okay? Its a double edged sword of justice on here and i hear the admins saying 'if you dont like it, leave'....that to me is a copout ass answer. I love this community and i dont wanna leave it all over something thats out of my hands.

I guess what im trying to say is that the folks on zilvia are speaking their minds...are the admins just gonna ignore It and give out Pinks (to those deserving of course) or will they Listen to the people that make them who they are?

I have no beef with the admins on here and even gave them thanks when i got pinked for actually explaining WHY i got pinked (alot of forum admins will just ignore You)

lflkajfj12123
03-17-2012, 09:04 PM
omarion

lawl           

usdm180sx
03-17-2012, 09:12 PM
OMG this thread is fucking gay. This is similar to a situation where there are 5 cars that are all speeding on a freeway. A cop picks out 1 car because that's all he can pull over. That one person starts bitching because he thinks that he's "better than the other drivers" and is butthurt because he was the one who got pulled over. School of hard knocks. Simple.

Matej
03-17-2012, 09:15 PM
An awesome officer could pull all five over.

iamthewinner
03-17-2012, 09:26 PM
OMG this thread is fucking gay. This is similar to a situation where there are 5 cars that are all speeding on a freeway. A cop picks out 1 car because that's all he can pull over. That one person starts bitching because he thinks that he's "better than the other drivers" and is butthurt because he was the one who got pulled over. School of hard knocks. Simple.

LOL well put agreed 100%

Brian
03-17-2012, 10:43 PM
The simple existance of this thread has probably given the video 500-1000 views.
Happy St. Patty's day.

Matej
03-17-2012, 11:09 PM
My gripe with the video was that it featured non-street drifting.

driftfcbuckey
03-17-2012, 11:45 PM
there are way too many gays up in here...
http://www.advocate.com/uploadedImages/ADVOCATE/SPECIAL_CIRCUMSTANCES/SEROQUEL/CHORUSX390.jpg

jesse_s13
03-18-2012, 12:07 AM
Simply spectacular.
The KONY 2012 of drifting.
Send all my money to the invisible drifters.

lmfao made my night.

ralphandthequeen
03-18-2012, 04:00 AM
I once masturbated with gel deodorant.. its stung. i dont suggest it.

Cooper.
03-18-2012, 04:16 AM
oh, nowww you tell me.

Wake
03-18-2012, 04:19 AM
Obvious troll is obvious.

ralphandthequeen
03-18-2012, 04:21 AM
Yeah thats my b.. this thread sounds like a bunch of whiny bitches to me.. follow the rules, dont like em, dont post..

Wake
03-18-2012, 04:38 AM
Sorry i was calling cooper a troll.

GhostlyCoupe
03-18-2012, 04:38 AM
Sorry fellas but it's real simple. Whether you agree with the rules or not is irrelevant. This is a private web site owned by a private party who has the rights to dictate when, where, and how it is used. If you can't live with how Mark or the other admins run the site, feel free to go make your own. It only costs a few bucks to register a new domain. What's stopping you?

Wake
03-18-2012, 04:53 AM
Phlip hardly "runs" this site. Its very much a collaborative effort from mods and admins.

Believe it or not, we rarely see the actual owner anymore.

But your heart is in the right place.

Om1kron
03-18-2012, 05:47 AM
Philip needs to do the right thing and make more posts of him cooking.

tengo240
03-18-2012, 05:56 AM
I accidently used nair before . It was awful .... Just sayin.

murda-c
03-18-2012, 06:17 AM
there are way too many gays up in here...
http://www.advocate.com/uploadedImages/ADVOCATE/SPECIAL_CIRCUMSTANCES/SEROQUEL/CHORUSX390.jpg

This guy's obsessed with homosexuals...

kingkilburn
03-18-2012, 06:35 AM
Bro, is obviously all about the vagina.

fliprayzin240sx
03-18-2012, 06:58 AM
Philip needs to do the right thing and make more posts of him cooking.

Come back to Premieland and bug him about it...just revived his old hot wings thread and I dont think my toilet has forgiven me yet.

fliprayzin240sx
03-18-2012, 07:18 AM
If by Barry you mean That Guy then yes hes showin a hell of alot of restraint lol!

So basically what you're telling me is that there is too many indians and not enough chiefs...so why not recruit more chiefs then? Im sure there are some standup guys on here that would love the opportunity to show what they could do as an admin. As far as reporting, my stand on that is 'why should i report on somethin that is so blatently illegal that it doesnt even need my involvement?'

I forgot who wrote it but someone mentioned illegal motor swaps, illegal lowering, etc. Honestly, if Admins got rid of ALL illegal posts on zilvia, how many threads would Zilva actually have? Street drifting is a no no on here yet swapping in a motor that is illegal is okay? Its a double edged sword of justice on here and i hear the admins saying 'if you dont like it, leave'....that to me is a copout ass answer. I love this community and i dont wanna leave it all over something thats out of my hands.

I guess what im trying to say is that the folks on zilvia are speaking their minds...are the admins just gonna ignore It and give out Pinks (to those deserving of course) or will they Listen to the people that make them who they are?

I have no beef with the admins on here and even gave them thanks when i got pinked for actually explaining WHY i got pinked (alot of forum admins will just ignore You)

You're right, there are other "illegal" shit on this forum. But they made a decision on what they would let slide and won't let slide. Just so happens that street drifting was one of the things they decide to not allow. How much shit do you think went down in this site when they decided that using slurs and racially insensitive descriptions were outlawed around here. A good quarter of folks around here must have gotten pinked for it at one point or another for that infraction.

Yes, there isnt enough mods out here. Its hard to find responsible and dependable folks to run forums who wont go on a power trip. Zilvia in general is hesitant to add mods because we've learned how that can get out of hand (think Fresh Alloy). Thats the reason reporting threads is in there, to help clean up the forum. As a member, you're not expected to use it but its one of those things that you can use to further contribute around here.

As far as the whole "if you don't like it...leave"...it is what it is. You havent been around here long enough to see this happen. We've had members who were contributors who left because they didnt agree with the Moderation team (KAZUO was the perfect example). Nobody around here is above anybody else, not regular member or Premium members. Doesnt matter if you just joined 5 mins ago or you've been here since the Socal240sx email listings started...we all fall under the same rules.

People bend certain rules to their advantage? Yes. But what happens when the Mods catch on to it, they correct it. The whole having your friends bump your FS threads was one of those things...people got pinked for that shit, specially premium members.

ralphandthequeen
03-18-2012, 07:30 AM
I accidently used nair before . It was awful .... Just sayin.

... how does this become an accident?..

sidewaysil80
03-18-2012, 07:52 AM

you're a douche bag. you document drifting and make internet films. big fucking deal. get off your high horse. i used to enjoy your flicks but seeing how much of an arrogant asshole you are really puts things in perspective. didn't realize you think you're better then the whole fucking world.

this shit is way out of hand, but i'll defend myself and the video because its a project that ive spent a long time on along with will. btw omarion, if anyone is not keeping it fun, it's you.
dude, we get it. you're bummed about your video being misinterpreted and labeled illegal. what else are you trying to prove? if this site is so shitty why not just leave and post that shit on the other 50 million forums you probably have accounts on? lame insults and child like immaturity isn't going to make your point any more valid. i seriously don't get why you dudes think your sooooooooooooo high and mighty and have the right to carry on like you are.

tengo240
03-18-2012, 09:58 AM
... how does this become an accident?..
I guess I didnt read the bottle , it was worse than the gel stuff you said you used . Not sure where I'm going with this but your comment reminded me of it , and if I can stop someone else from doing it then good . Either way just as irrelavent as this thread . And as far as this " documentary" goes it was edited really well and looks interesting but needs more street sliding ...but only on unoccupied streets in a safe manner .

ralphandthequeen
03-18-2012, 10:03 AM
Either way just as irrelavent as this thread . And as far as this " documentary" goes it was edited really well and looks interesting but needs more street sliding ...but only on unoccupied streets in a safe manner .

exactly what i was getting at..

240drifter1
03-18-2012, 10:18 AM
Street. Drift.

Do it.

h2v7
03-18-2012, 10:48 AM
i watched the video in question here and i did not actually see any street drifting in it.......

Matej
03-18-2012, 10:52 AM
A lifestyle video documenting young adults participating in hijinks involving skateboards, bikes, and motor vehicles.
Revolutionary.

murda-c
03-18-2012, 10:57 AM
i watched the video in question here and i did not actually see any street drifting in it.......

I remember seeing a bmw slalom on the street

fyneyoungstunna
03-18-2012, 11:24 AM
well fuck, I read this whole thread without watching the vid. Now I want to see what everyone has pulled their tampons out for. Thanks now I'm gonna have to give up more of my life to Zilvia. Why, Because Irish Car Bombs. happy st pattys day.

fliprayzin240sx
03-18-2012, 11:41 AM
well fuck, I read this whole thread without watching the vid. Now I want to see what everyone has pulled their tampons out for. Thanks now I'm gonna have to give up more of my life to Zilvia. Why, Because Irish Car Bombs. happy st pattys day.

St Paddy's Day is yesterday...unless you're on meth and have not slept so keep the party going for 3 more days!!!

jaysgottaredtop
03-18-2012, 12:48 PM
that video > this thread.

also RIP shreeve

S14Josh
03-18-2012, 01:51 PM
This entire thing has gotten out of hand ten-fold.

The entire issue (which I admit I did handle in the wrong manner) was a legitimate video being labeled as "illegal" We do not promote or condone street drifting/racing in any way, and in no way does Keep Drifting Fun encourage it.

My entire thread was directed towards the staff, because they do seem step out of line sometimes, so in my mind, I was showing that my thread was closed for no reason...yet in fact in the "rules and guidelines" which hardly anyone reads does in fact state no illegal activities. Had this been in the media section, which it is not, I would not have posted it at all. However in the total length of the entire video, there is a total of 5 1-2 second clips showing street drifting. Everything else (including warehouse/industrial footage) was totally legal. However, the highway drifting was not. But the driver was blocked off from behind, and the closest car in front of us was 2 miles up. The driver is also someone who is a HUGE part of the scene, and has done a lot for it, not some random kid we found. Does that make it any more "legal"? No. Does it look awesome, shit yeah it does.

I was in total shock seeing a legitimate documentary being labeled as "illegal" so my first reaction was anger. If I could go back I wouldn't have posted it at all, or I would have made the thread 150% different, but what's done is done. I took the responses in the thread as a personal attack, when in fact none of you were even in the line of fire by a long shot. It was directed to the staff, and letting members know what happened...which I did in a retard way to say the least haha.

I'm not some asshole, I'm a pretty fucking nice dude, and that's something I can say with confidence. Everyone who knows me can vouch as well. That's one thing I will toot my own horn on, because I always treat others how I want to be treated. But when attacks flew my way, I went into defense mode...as would anyone else.

You may or may not have known about the project before my post, which is not a big deal, it's not some groundbreaking project that has tons of publicity, but it is something I, along with Will, put our heart into for years. We lived IN a 74 VW bus for 96 days straight, filming drifting across the country to show why people do this. It was not exactly fun.

There has been a huge misconception on professional drifting, which is totally tearing apart the entire community. Kids think pro drifters make millions and do it only for the money, when in reality 98% of them have regular jobs to pay the bills. But, they all do it for one common reason...because it's fun. I've even talked with Tanner Foust (not name dropping, just showing a perfect example from someone people think doesn't give a shit about the sport) about this entire project. He doesn't need to drift, at all. Dude is part of the 2% that does make enough money off of driving in general, but he told me himself, he drifts because he thinks it is a fucking blast to do. None of these guys would do it if it wasn't fun, but a lot of people don't realize that. In turn taking the fun out of everything because they spend their time hating on the whole thought of going pro.

Also seeing it labeled as illegal was a huge disappointment, because of the sponsors involved (Again not tooting my own horn by any means, but just to show that this is in fact legitimate) NOS Energy Drink, Rogue Status, DSTROYR, Genius Tools, BFGoodrich, Memphis Car Audio, Countour HD, and a few others, we made it clear that the possibility for street drifting footage could be in the final product. None of them had an issue with it, at all. So seeing a car forum made up of mostly dudes interested in drifting label it as illegal and basically "offensive" (not directly said, but the way I felt about it) was pretty mind blowing to be honest.

Even though we had sponsors on the trip, we did not receive a dime from any of them. Everything was funded out of our own pockets. We blew the motor twice on the westy. Once in Atlanta, and the second time in Minnesota. It popped on me as I was on my way out of town to drive 37 hours to Seattle by myself. That shit was not free to replace. Not only in monetary value, but also in the stress it put on us having deadlines we had to make on the trip. I personally started the trip with 5k in my bank account. By the end I had nothing and had to borrow money to get myself to Seattle in order to film FD, and then borrow money to get back home to Vegas.

I've also been drifting since '06 (yeah I know, who cares) so I've personally seen the scene in vegas change. I also do not street drift, well...I have, but I don't really make it something I strive to do. Driving on the track is sweet as fuck, and progresses your abilities far beyond what one corner on the streets could. The scene in vegas used to be amazing, with the entire community being one huge group of friends. It has now become separated by cliques and crews who hate on each other for idiotic reasons, like "who has the coolest wheels" or "my car is lower, yours looks like shit" and that's part of what is killing drifting and keeping it from growing at a massive rate. This isn't something that only I see and think is the cause, but the entire premise for the DVD was brought to be from speaking with drivers in FD and lots of dudes in the grassroots scene.

Hopefully I better explained what the project is about, and maybe you could see my side of the story and why I took such offense to this being labeled as "illegal"

I handled this shit totally the wrong way, but people fuck up sometimes. I wont apologize for anything that has been said, because I just defended myself as attacks came my way. I don't talk down to people or think I'm better than anyone. That's not the dude I am. Everyone who knows me, can vouch for that. Yeah I admit I totally sounded like a whiny kid, but I treat this project like my own child, and I'll defend the shit out of it. Especially when personal attacks start flying around. I didn't call attention to anyone but the mods, because at the time, I felt like the videos being taken down was done for no reason.

The dudes who think I'm on some high horse really can go fuck themselves though. If I was in fact on some sort of high horse, would I have even wasted time working on a project like this? Probably not. It would have only been about me driving at events across the country and acting like a dickhead. We made this because we give a shit about the community. While some people may think it's cool to hate on drifting in the US, it's blatantly retarded because without FD and pro drifting in the US, I would be willing to guess we wouldn't have what we do today. That's only speaking for the dudes in the US at least.

Bottom line, yeah I fucked up. It is what it is. If this was some forum I had just registered on and posted the video I wouldn't have given a shit. But I've been on here since 05 and this site led me to doing a lot of the stuff I do with drifting today. I stopped coming around once all the attitudes started getting blown out, except for posting my work, because it's something I take pride in as it's work I've done. It's the same as somebody posting a build thread or pictures of their car.

I still don't agree with the call that was made to pull the video down, but there's nothing I can do about it. I never asked or begged them to put it back online. I made this thread because I felt like the rules were skewed, a lot, and I went about it the wrong way, but oh well. Shit happens.

Btw, omarion. I never knew you were part black or whatever. Every time I see your name, omarion is the first thing that pops into my head.

yokotas13
03-18-2012, 02:00 PM
i stopped reading after tanner

iamthewinner
03-18-2012, 02:02 PM
You talk to much. Stop being a pussy

KiLLeR2001
03-18-2012, 02:05 PM
You should make a documentary film about Zilvia.net.

S14Josh
03-18-2012, 02:08 PM
I explained my side, if that makes me a pussy in your eyes. So be it. I'm a huge pussy.

KiLLeR2001
03-18-2012, 02:12 PM
I explained my side, if that makes me a pussy in your eyes. So be it. I'm a huge pussy.

LOL.

I think how a person handles themselves when angry/upset says a lot about their character. Honestly, I'm a little surprised how tame the mods were for this whole ordeal.

Oh well, we all grow up at our own rates.

iamthewinner
03-18-2012, 02:13 PM
No I'm not saying that in bad way(maybe lol)

You already proved your point and you don't owe these people explanation at this point.

S14Josh
03-18-2012, 02:19 PM
I'll admit when I fuck up and step out of line, which I did. If dudes have to act tough to maintain credit over the internet then that's beyond me.

JDMpurest
03-18-2012, 02:28 PM
thread is weak, you and Will are not a big deal quit acting like it.

sidewaysil80
03-18-2012, 02:30 PM
I make more in one day holding a camera than you do, player.

By the end I had nothing and had to borrow money to get myself to Seattle in order to film FD, and then borrow money to get back home to Vegas.

wait, what?

in all seriousness it is admirable/respectable to explain yourself better but this whole temper tantrum was uncalled for. you need some thicker skin if you fly off the handle because the illegal parts of your video were called to attention. and whats funny, is this shit lasted a couple days.

S14Josh
03-18-2012, 02:39 PM
we were on a contract for filming forsberg at the time. While filming for the trip we weren't getting paychecks. No money came till after the season. Thats how it works sometimes. Finish the contract, get paid. I dont flaunt what I get paid, but I really despise when dudes try to run their mouth about things they dont have to make them look cooler in an effort to shit on other people. I responded back with a similar dickhead comment. I really thought this thread was going to be shut down immediately.

Yeah it was uncalled for, but like I said, I was confused as to why it was taken down. And posted a thread about it. It wasn't a smart thing to do, clearly. Once I actually saw the rules, I realized I fucked up. But it was too late.

JDMPurist, we aren't a big deal, we make videos for the internet. Glad you think otherwise in order to make a comment about it.

I've said my part, it's not worth the time to keep this going. It wasn't worth the time to even make this thread either, clearly haha.

KiLLeR2001
03-18-2012, 03:09 PM
we were on a contract for filming forsberg at the time. While filming for the trip we weren't getting paychecks. No money came till after the season. Thats how it works sometimes. Finish the contract, get paid. I dont flaunt what I get paid, but I really despise when dudes try to run their mouth about things they dont have to make them look cooler in an effort to shit on other people. I responded back with a similar dickhead comment. I really thought this thread was going to be shut down immediately.

Yeah because fighting fire with fire always works, all the time. I kinda feel bad for you now, so I'll play nicely. Hope everything goes well for you and your future.

ericcastro
03-18-2012, 10:34 PM
Best thread on Zilvia.

:snoop:Look who showed up tot he party

It's not about the videos being allowed on here or not. It's about them being labeled as illegal content, which is offensive to not only all of us involved in making the product,......
Are these the same videos with a BMW going Manji on the freeway?
Is that not illegal?
C'mon dude.
and if your actually cared about those peoples image and products, you wouldnt put shit like that in the video.

pfffshhh.

http://zilvia.net/f/wheels-tires/360123-works-carvinghead-5-4-thug-17x8-9-700-a.html

LOL, awesome !

hey apparently SR swaps are illegal in your country

no, they arent.

This is dumb.
The MODs are trying so hard to make this work Josh.
Usually a thread like this wouldnt make it past page 1 before it was locked.
The video has illegal clips in it of drifting here in the states.
That has never been cool to show on the site.
Simple.
Recut a edit if you need, or put a black box that says "Censored", over the cars in the clip.
Its could be done in less time then you spent on this thread :)
and you get to make your statement, and it would prolly go over here fine since you cant actually see the car,

Plus a censored box drifting around is kinda funny, lol

HyperTek
03-18-2012, 10:55 PM
or how about posting a disclaimer in the beginning of the video

SochBAT
03-19-2012, 04:15 AM
Whenever anyone calls me a pussy, I always retort with "You are what you eat."

Bitches love compliments!

Cooper.
03-19-2012, 04:24 AM
Lol its mainly blue people defending the mods

killer2001stylr you are rude

uncle dolan disapproves

revat619
03-19-2012, 04:49 AM
This whole thing is stupid...:rolleyes:

The OP obviously didnt handle it correctly and he knows that. Moving on....

A video can't be shown because of 2-5 seconds of "illegal" activity or whatever and yet we have COUNTLESS SR/RB/LS swap build threads of cars being driven on the streets of California no less, option videos of japanese mountain drifting, KA-T "Sleeper" pic threads of cars being driven on the streets, threads praising the illegal lowering of vehicles, street driven S14s with aftermarket steering wheels (the interior thread) etc. You see where i'm going with this. I find this absolutely hilarious.

I get that the site wants to protect itself from legal ramifications and what not, but seriously lets be real, if we REALLY want to be honest with our selves, there's A WHOLE LOT more "illegal" activity going on here than we care to admit or bat an eye at. Just because it may not be as "visual" or "frowned upon" doesn't make it any less "illegal".

Rules are rules and i have no problem with that. No drift videos? That's fine. BUT there is clearly a double standard and let's not act like there isn't. Just my $.02

KiLLeR2001
03-19-2012, 04:52 AM
Lol its mainly blue people defending the mods

killer2001stylr you are rude

uncle dolan disapproves

Get your trolling ass out of here. You posted a few random pictures back in October 2011, then suddenly you appear out of the thin air to help e-knight for a lost cause.

Corbic
03-19-2012, 05:11 AM
Rabble Rabble Rabble

First, let's get some stuff clear.

A motor swap is not "illegal", it's a violation of EPA/Carb regulations dependent on many many factors.

A LS1 swap is actualy "legal" in even the strictest of states and counties.

Further more, it is not "illegal" to swap an SR in California, however you may be in violation of CARB REGULATIONS if you operate a vehicle that fails to meet their emission on a California public road.

You are also missing the point. You are crying like a child "but mom, Dad says fuck and you don't wash his mouth out with soap!!".

The Mods don't want impressionable idiotic teenagers running out to make the next hot video of themselves street drifting so they can show it off to the other idiot teenagers on Zilvia.

/end of story

We don't want to encourage or glorify street racing. We don't want to see people hurt them selves and others. Go on YouTube and look at the sheer douchebagary that some people post up for attention. We don't need nor want it.

As for Option Video, (which I'm sure cuz assholes like you will now be banned) it's a different story. Those are clips from 10-20 years ago in a far off land.

It's not the same as "waz up homies, check out dis rad vid of my bro wrecking his whip when he down hill raced these Honda douches!!"

revat619
03-19-2012, 05:53 AM

A motor swap is not "illegal", it's a violation of EPA/Carb regulations dependent on many many factors.

Further more, it is not "illegal" to swap an SR in California, however you may be in violation of CARB REGULATIONS if you operate a vehicle that fails to meet their emission on a California public road.

You are also missing the point. You are crying like a child "but mom, Dad says fuck and you don't wash his mouth out with soap!!".

The Mods don't want impressionable idiotic teenagers running out to make the next hot video of themselves street drifting so they can show it off to the other idiot teenagers on Zilvia.

/end of story

We don't want to encourage or glorify street racing. We don't want to people to hurt them selves and others. Go on YouTube and look at the sheer douchebagary that some people post up for attention. We don't need nor want it.

As for Option Video, (which I'm sure cuz assholes like you will now be banned) it's a different story. Those are clips for 10-20 years ago in a far off land.

It's not the same as "waz up homies, check out dis rad vid of my bro wrecking his whip when he down hill raced these Honda douches!!"

Crying like a child? LOL wow. Dude seriously, calm down. It's not that serious. FYI, i used to be a mod here until time constraints in my life forced me to do otherwise and i know most of the mods personally. Chill out. Furthermore, i've said nothing out of line that would warrant a ban.

I get the rules. I don't care about the fucking video nor do i disagree with the removal of it. Rules are rules regardless of what the OP's, yours, or my feelings are about them. You follow them or gtfo. HOWEVER, that doesn't mean i can't have an opinion or participate in a mature discussion about them.

As far as motor swaps are concerned, i know it depends on the state and all those other factors....i'm well aware of all of that, but you know damn well what i meant so i will leave it at that.

As for Option Video, (which I'm sure cuz assholes like you will now be banned) it's a different story. Those are clips for 10-20 years ago in a far off land.

whatever that means...and i'm the one acting like a child...:rolleyes:

You mean to tell me that that footage wouldn't be impressionable on an idiot teenager? Get real. FYI, the OP's video was not a video of "waz up homies, check out dis rad vid of my bro wrecking his whip when he down hill raced these Honda douches!!" so that analogy is irrelevant. Illegal activity is illegal activity...whether it was 10 years ago or 10 days ago it doesn't matter. Considering our majority user populous drive S13s and S14s which are 15 - 23 year old cars and are used in these "oh so old option videos" i'd say those videos are just as impressionable on the irresponsible and moronic as a douchebag "ghost riding his whip" in a youtube vid in 2010. But i digress...

The original terminology being used was "condoning illegal activity" and that is what i find a discrepancy in. Am i saying that the site should glorify street racing and dangerous illegal activity? ABSOLUTELY NOT. However, if a video is to be removed on the basis of "condoning illegal activity" then it stands to reason that other instances in which the term "illegal activity" can be applied should be removed as well and that often times isn't the case. THAT is my point.

or how about posting a disclaimer in the beginning of the video

That's an interesting point. Had the OP done this in the beginning of the video, would that have made it acceptable?

sidewaysil80
03-19-2012, 06:05 AM
Plain and simple I think their are too many variables to determine of other things (I.e. swaps are illegal). Stuff like street racing and drugs are no brainers and easy to pick out and delete. But if you want to start calling out ride height or motor swaps it would be near impossible to fairly determine whether or not it's illegal. I mean, who's to say that sr build isn't for the track only, or that state doesn't have swap laws/emissions, or that super low car wasn't trailered to the photo shoot. In other words it's retarded and impossible to try and persecute such acts. And quite frankly i think it's whiny little kid status to compare that to street racing to prove a point.

revat619
03-19-2012, 06:27 AM
Plain and simple I think their are too many variables to determine of other things (I.e. swaps are illegal). Stuff like street racing and drugs are no brainers and easy to pick out and delete. But if you want to start calling out ride height or motor swaps it would be near impossible to fairly determine whether or not it's illegal. I mean, who's to say that sr build isn't for the track only, or that state doesn't have swap laws/emissions, or that super low car wasn't trailered to the photo shoot. In other words it's retarded and impossible to try and persecute such acts. And quite frankly i think it's whiny little kid status to compare that to street racing to prove a point.

Like i said before, IF it can be clearly determined that the term "illegal activity" can be applied (and this isn't that hard) then yes, said instance should be removed. Obviously, in the case of a track/trailered car that wouldn't apply. :rolleyes:

AGAIN, i'm not advocating that the video be allowed. PERSONALLY, i had no problem with the video, but under the rules and guidelines i get why it was removed and if i were a mod still, i would have had to remove it based on said guidlines. Although, i personally don't equate it to the nonsense we see on youtube of stupid kids doing donuts in a walmart parking lot, the policies on here view them as one and the same.

jaysgottaredtop
03-19-2012, 07:31 AM
This whole thing is stupid...:rolleyes:

The OP obviously didnt handle it correctly and he knows that. Moving on....

A video can't be shown because of 2-5 seconds of "illegal" activity or whatever and yet we have COUNTLESS SR/RB/LS swap build threads of cars being driven on the streets of California no less, option videos of japanese mountain drifting, KA-T "Sleeper" pic threads of cars being driven on the streets, threads praising the illegal lowering of vehicles, street driven S14s with aftermarket steering wheels (the interior thread) etc. You see where i'm going with this. I find this absolutely hilarious.

http://www.thecitrusreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/citizen_kane_clapping_gif_RE_If_The_Internet_Sudde nly_Disappeared_How_Wed_Get_Laid-s480x360-132744.gif

I get that the site wants to protect itself from legal ramifications and what not, but seriously lets be real, if we REALLY want to be honest with our selves, there's A WHOLE LOT more "illegal" activity going on here than we care to admit or bat an eye at. Just because it may not be as "visual" or "frowned upon" doesn't make it any less "illegal".

Rules are rules and i have no problem with that. No drift videos? That's fine. BUT there is clearly a double standard and let's not act like there isn't. Just my $.02

exactly.

doing this to evade cali law is fine
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/222187_2019262647236_1413997181_32348494_8185343_n .jpg

but god forbid i post this
*SNIP*

(oops, just did)

HellaFlushSRs13
03-19-2012, 08:18 AM
Yeah this thread was hilarious and looked promising in terms of all the funny comments in the first two pages, toward the end it just got pathetic and lost all entertainment value. Too many four page essays on why I'm right and ur wrong... Why? Because Internet :picardfp:

Why hasn't this been locked yet?

vas570sx
03-19-2012, 09:11 AM
Josh and Will for zilvia moderators 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

h2v7
03-19-2012, 11:22 AM
can we make a vote?

vas570sx
03-19-2012, 11:25 AM
can we make a vote?

Zilvia is not a democracy.

kingkilburn
03-19-2012, 03:10 PM
2 things.

1. SR swaps are illegal in all of the US. The rwd version was never oked for our roads. End of debate.

2. Street drifting is dangerous as hell. You can't post it here because that kind of behavior is deplorable. Even if it was legal I would guess it would still be against the rules to post it.

ahmedootie
03-19-2012, 03:44 PM
I'd just like to say one thing.

One follicle of Josh's hair is more manly then 53.7% of this forum. AND!, I signed the bumper of his v dub <3

ericcastro
03-19-2012, 04:27 PM
2 things.

1. SR swaps are illegal in all of the US. The rwd version was never oked for our roads. End of debate.
No they arent.
Thy are illegal on a street car, but on any track/offroad/show vehicle, its fine.

n8RPS13
03-19-2012, 04:39 PM

I agree that was BOSS!!!

Cooper.
03-19-2012, 04:46 PM
No they arent.
Thy are illegal on a street car, but on any track/offroad/show vehicle, its fine.

That's clearly what he was talking about.

ericcastro
03-19-2012, 04:56 PM
That's clearly what he was talking about.
I thought he said they were illegal, which they are not.
Im lost.

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2010-07-26/1280168272816.jpg

Cooper.
03-19-2012, 05:06 PM
Why did you post Corey Worthington?

jaysgottaredtop
03-19-2012, 05:15 PM
No they arent.

:hahano: :duh:

Cooper.
03-19-2012, 05:22 PM
I'm glad you guys didn't get S15s and Skylines, it makes it more cool to have them. People in the US should import more R31s.

Ash
03-19-2012, 05:29 PM

/end of story

First, let's under that it's clear you're a complete brown nosing shit stain.

Don't act like the mods give 2 shits about what is impressionable and what isn't. If they did they would be running for city council and trying to get hip hop videos banned.

:gives:

Cooper.
03-19-2012, 05:34 PM
yeah they just want to look like they do something

xoxide
03-19-2012, 05:42 PM
Why is a 9 year old still trolling on Zilvia? Every post hes made has been bullshit. Slam the banhammer on this kid.

On topic, I like the trailers... also like the fact the official documentary will be free since every other documentary out there ie slide america, outsiders, etc etc. costs money.

Daniel.
03-19-2012, 06:31 PM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/003/326/127814606985.jpg

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpo_rnqEWwpuyAK3uN5QRQY0QjQvFJD vjAWTS6hEC_5gylpNgMzBiG4iH2rA

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTy_YcTWQdtDYlUn_HwO-j3YspQQMGi5mvIv-0wx3zzhJGV_6XTHyslbCfTog

http://narwhaler.com/img/rm/p/hey-guys-whats-going-on-in-here-RMP8I4.gif

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/222/927/whats_going_on.jpg

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/222/928/314-lol-whats-going-on-in-this-thread.png

ericcastro
03-19-2012, 07:25 PM
Why did you post Corey Worthington?

I am so stoked you know his name !! :)
Gotta love Australia, the Florida of the world ;)

irax
03-19-2012, 07:51 PM
Yes lets clear some stuff up... because I am really tired of this bullshit

I'll start by correcting your statements

Not all motor swaps are "illegal", it can be a violation of EPA/Carb regulations dependent on many many factors.

Yes not all motor swaps are illegal. The problem with most the build threads here is they do not follow regulation and guidelines that is required to do them properly.

Yes, and no. Some stats restrict you from changing cylinder count or displacement out side of what was offered in that vehicle. In other states, like California, it has to be done properly to be legal. It is a federal regulation that cars equipped with emissions equipment, that it remain there.

Further more it is Illegal to swap an RWD SR20 including all variable head turbo configurations in California, however you can do what ever the fuck you want if the vehicle is registered as a off road use only vehicle

At the end of the day, no matter what, it is illegal to swap in an SR20DET/SR20DE/SR20VE/RB20DE..etc.. AND to use them on public roads, cars registered for road use.

The Mods don't want impressionable idiotic rich kids running out to make the next hot video of themselves crashing and dying while street drifting so they can show it off to the other idiot friends at school or on facebook. Then to have their rich parents sue Zilvia.net for showing such materials

No one cares about street drifting, except for mothers and lawyers.

/end of story

Why did you keep typing then?

We don't want to encourage or glorify street racing. We don't want to see people hurt them selves and others. Go on YouTube and look at the sheer douchebagary that some people post up for attention. We don't need nor want it.

A+!

As for Option Video, (I'm the asshole that should be banned) it's a different story. Those are clips from this year ago in Japanland .

While I think you are a bit off on your info, and mostly wrong about this. I don't think you should be banned. Option videos are different because a VAST majority of them... probably like 80%(because I like pulling statistics out of my ass) don't have any street racing

Nope... its exactly the same except Daijiro and his Yakuza buddies are getting paid.

n8RPS13
03-19-2012, 08:58 PM
I second everything Irax just said! BIG BEAR ANGRY!!!

irax
03-19-2012, 09:20 PM
*edit* no wait.. I change my mind, its better this way...

towlie
03-19-2012, 09:54 PM
OP. stop being a

Worthless

whiney

crybaby

BITCH.

ESmorz
03-19-2012, 10:22 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lklbzjQZmG1qjcwuzo1_250.gif

Cooper.
03-19-2012, 11:05 PM

umm lol what?

kingkilburn
03-20-2012, 05:28 AM
No they arent.

Of course that's what I meant. Off road and private property means you can do what you want.

raz0rbladez909
03-20-2012, 08:03 AM
The difference between an illegal motorswap and street drifting is a motorswap isn't putting other peoples lives in danger. I know half of you are going to say "Oh we only do it on back roads where there isn't anyone around.", but I've seen plenty of these morons sliding their cars around regularly driven roads without any concern for others. I don't blame zilvia for not hosting it, all it takes is some overzealous lawyer to say that zilvia supports this kind of asshattery and bam lawsuit. If you don't like the rules noone is forcing you to stay.

HellaFlushSRs13
03-21-2012, 04:00 PM

LMAO!! This literally has to be funniest thing I've read on zilvia this week

kingkilburn
03-21-2012, 09:42 PM
Only two places in the world you here of people dieing from willingly sticking their heads in gators.

TheSquidd
03-21-2012, 11:57 PM
This thread. This is still happening. This.

This.

:zzz:

Oilcover
03-26-2012, 05:54 PM
forgot about this!

gswkkzTtsQo

h2v7
03-26-2012, 06:15 PM
thatll show em

KiLLeR2001
03-26-2012, 09:03 PM
illegal exhaust detected, ban.

RB180sxChris
03-26-2012, 09:06 PM
forgot about this!

gswkkzTtsQo

LMAO "coming soon but NOT ON ZILVIA" HAHAHAA

feito
03-26-2012, 09:39 PM
http://narwhaler.com/img/rm/p/hey-guys-whats-going-on-in-here-RMP8I4.gif

rotflmfao
whats this thread about anyway?

kingkilburn
03-27-2012, 03:31 AM
coming soon but NOT ON ZILVIA

Boo fucking hoo.

Was this all a massive publicity stunt by Zilvia and Keep Drifting Whinycunty?
It's too weird and dramatic to be reality.

jaysgottaredtop
03-27-2012, 08:17 AM
forgot about this!

<video>

:bowrofl: i actually laughed out loud

vas570sx
03-27-2012, 08:33 AM
Hahahahahahaha

mr.booie
03-28-2012, 04:15 PM
if you were to sell this dvd for $50 i would still buy it. who cares if its too graphic for zilvia. i support this dvd and its makers. and just because nobody can see it on zilvia doesnt mean its going to be popular and lots of people will appreciate the work invested into making the dvd. im sure the mods will end up getting a copy of the dvd for themselves and watch it as well.

cfrost
03-30-2012, 06:20 PM
just logged on to Keep Drifting Fun - Joshua Herron & Will Roegge's Grassroots Drifting Documentary (http://www.keepdriftingfun.com) and bought some crap to support these guys / spite the retarded admin shutdown crap.

Seriously such idiotic/hypocritical/cynical BS. Citing the illegal rule crap was a real puss move. It would be smarter for zilvia to support and promote good content and good will amongst members.

Too bad.

rb25_s13*CHUKI
03-30-2012, 06:48 PM
I'm down for the D.V.D cause! I didn't read any rules but hey then again, I'm pinked like every other week hahahaha fuck

irax
03-30-2012, 07:01 PM
just logged on to Keep Drifting Fun - Joshua Herron & Will Roegge's Grassroots Drifting Documentary (http://www.keepdriftingfun.com) and bought some crap to support these guys / spite the retarded admin shutdown crap.

Seriously such idiotic/hypocritical/cynical BS. Citing the illegal rule crap was a real puss move. It would be smarter for zilvia to support and promote good content and good will amongst members.

Too bad.

If only Shift-lock.net was around :-/ Those were the days when drifting was really fun :-p

serge_dk
05-24-2012, 02:21 PM
You bet I'll whine my ass off for something we spent over a year filming on our own dime. It's not about the rules being changed. It's about the rules being lame. The fuck is this, North Korea? Get real.

Nerd.

I'm with you, hero.