PDA

View Full Version : CA WTB: R32 GTR complete front end

JdmGtDriver
03-09-2012, 02:57 AM
I need headlights, headlight brackets, corner lights, hood, hood hinges, fenders front bumper and lip please...ANY LEADS??? OEM fogs a plus too

Supraclean
03-09-2012, 03:08 AM
Best buying a front clip from a JDM wrecker man. I can get you these items as I have some ove them Prepare to pay over 1500$ all said and done tho.

03-09-2012, 10:12 AM
We have a complete front end... w/ a nosecut.... The fender has a dent in it so it would need to be fixed but everything else is good... Depending on where you are.. about 1299-1399 shipped Freight. we could have it to you in 5 days.

moses805
03-09-2012, 04:53 PM
Don't have a hood but everything.else. I'm in Cen cal its from a gts4 clean lights fogs and my passenger's fender is kinda messed up also but minor

JdmGtDriver
03-10-2012, 06:11 AM
Best buying a front clip from a JDM wrecker man. I can get you these items as I have some ove them Prepare to pay over 1500$ all said and done tho. mY
I sourceD a few already but if I don't ship in a container with other stuff the price is a little steep. I also need r32 rear quarter panels as well.

We have a complete front end... w/ a nosecut.... The fender has a dent in it so it would need to be fixed but everything else is good... Depending on where you are.. about 1299-1399 shipped Freight. we could have it to you in 5 days.
Pics and a website please??? Have gtr rear quarter panels too???

Don't have a hood but everything.else. I'm in Cen cal its from a gts4 clean lights fogs and my passenger's fender is kinda messed up also but minor going gtr front??? You have pics???

03-10-2012, 10:19 AM
ours is GTR..We have website but the parts aren't on there..whats your email for pics.. i can get a quarter going back to japan next month.

IvanQZ
03-24-2012, 12:17 PM
Got refunded

JdmGtDriver
03-24-2012, 02:27 PM
DO NOT BUY OR SELL TO THIS GUY JdmGtDriver. I did not received the item I bought from him and he is not replying to my messages anymore.
Here is the link to the sale http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/438393-testing-waters-s14-navan-fog-lights.html
Here is the last message I revived from him

Payment was sent to [email protected]

My apologies as I just received your message...

Sorry for the inconvenience of having you to wait so long I am very busy and don't go on here much. I apologize that you haven't received the items yet and am willing to issue a refund. I was not provided a tracking number from the courier but when it arrives, please allow me to pick it up so we don't have any problems. Your response is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

P.S. I just read your message now and am not trying to scam you. Unfortunately you had to post on my for sale threads. Why?

My buddy has not responded to my emails yet but they have been sent on Monday. Expect the most 2 weeks to your door. If you want to contact me here is my number for faster response. (909) 731.9682 name is Fernando. Thank you!!!

What's the status on the fog lights?
Is there a tracking number?
when do you expect them to arrive?

Alright dude, it has been two weeks. What are you we going to do?

PAYPAL HAS BEEN REFUNDED FULL AMOUNT!!!