PDA

View Full Version : 95 S14 5 lug conversion questions

Redtop_240
01-19-2004, 10:58 PM
I did a search and read all about "BRAKE" uogrades and rear 5 lug conversions on S13's but have found nothing telling me how to swap both front and rear to 5 lug......I know SE's came five lug so it should be possible I just need to know what i need to do it.......Sorry if this is a repeat but i have to know by tommorow......

Thanks in advance......

-Jeff

Dousan_PG
01-19-2004, 11:05 PM
doood this is beyond repost ill be nice

you ONLY need

FRONT: S14 hubs
REAR: s14 or z32 NA (non turbo) hubs

redrill your rotors
THAT IS ALL. dont ask anymore qs now about what you need. if you do we'll have someone hit you upside the head with a dildo

HAHAHAHA
i dont know why i just typed that.. :p

Steeles
01-19-2004, 11:08 PM
dildos on the brain dousan? feeling lonely there man? that michelle boy not taking care of you?

Redtop_240
01-19-2004, 11:38 PM
Thanks......And if you ever need anything let me know, I'll be a dick about it while trying to be nice.....

-Jeff

RBS14
01-20-2004, 12:20 AM
haha......... you think that's dousan being a dick? you havn't seen shit. You're lucky he went easy on you. Haha......... him needing something from you........ lol. You never would have gotten the reply you did had you not created this 100% bullshit thread! why, you ask, is it bullshit? because there are only about 1,234,538,720,974 threads with the exact information you were looking for in them!

WTF's up with noobs being so indignant these days?

Steeles
01-20-2004, 09:13 AM
haha dousan was posting in his sleep hence the lack of good flamage... go look on Jspecs site about S14 5 lug conversion info hahahaha

Steeles
01-20-2004, 09:16 AM
crap forgot newbs cant search

http://www.jspec.com/4to5lughub.html

Dousan_PG
01-20-2004, 09:29 AM
Thanks......And if you ever need anything let me know, I'll be a dick about it while trying to be nice.....

-Jeff

trust me i wont need to ask/post anything. i'll just use the search mode.

nice try though. better luck next time! :ughd:

Redtop_240
01-20-2004, 01:06 PM
trust me i wont need to ask/post anything. i'll just use the search mode.

nice try though. better luck next time! :ughd:

What the fuck is with this search shit? I mean to be completely honest if you really didnt want to answer a question that had allready been answered, WHY would you even bother reading the thread? The thread start wasnt vague and from what you guys say all answer to all 5 lug S14 questions have been answered so why did you really read this thread?

And for those of you that dont think you'll ever need anything from anyone......Good luck in life........ :mrmeph: 'S

Dousan_PG
01-20-2004, 01:08 PM
i never said i wouldnt need anyone. i said i'd do research. most questiosn can be answered by looking.

i reply cuz its fun.

pruto
01-20-2004, 01:16 PM
FYI... junkyard hubs suck much ass...

i got my 5 lug s14 stuff from a junk yard (online, car-parts.com). it was all rusty and crap and the wheel bearings are messed up. I've had to replace one bearing already and probably will need to replace the others sometime soon.

moral of the story, buy new from nissan ( i know its expensive, like $113 each) or make sure the bearings are good before you buy it.

and its really easy compared to s13 5 lug swap. bolts come off, old hub comes off, new hub goes on, bolts goes on. slightly tricky in the rear, but i'm sure you can manage.

Dousan_PG
01-20-2004, 01:27 PM
rear is easiest to remove shock/coilover. more room. :) i just did it (2 times again) on a friends car. it was super easy on one of the 2 cars because had no axles in at the time. hehehe..easy!