PDA

View Full Version : S14 KA fuel pressure issues

Grimvanni25
02-23-2012, 07:12 PM
Alright so heres what is going on. I've got this issue with my fuel pressure that is freaking me out. Today i replaced the line going from my fuel filter to my fuel rail and that thing keep leaking after i released the fuel pressure AND disconnected the battery. Last time i replaced the fuel filter it did not leak as much maybe 5 minutes at most. But this time i left it alone and watched it for about 5 minutes and it just kept coming out. So i went to the parts store and came back (25 minute round trip) and it was still leaking! It was like a steady flow of fuel kind of like when you turn a water hose upside down and you get that round thing from water coming out and back down... Now i may be wrong but isn't it supposed to stop coming out at some point? I had a big puddle underneath the car where i left it alone for about 30 minutes. And the car is running a little rich and gas is getting into my oil. I smell gas if i leave the windows down while driving. I've checked the lines and theres nothing leaking and i've checked the vaccum hose connecting to the FPR but still stumped. It also has a weird idle... It will go from 750 to 850 or 800 and just jump around. Could this be my FPR going out or my fuel pump going out? I've had emissions removed also. Thanks for all the help guys