PDA

View Full Version : WTB S13 Shocks/Struts/Springs

jscherf92
02-21-2012, 11:39 PM
I'm looking to replace the essential suspension parts on my '90 hatch and I figured I'd see if I could buy any used springs, shocks or struts. Im mostly looking for tokico HP blue's, KYB GR-2's, any basic aftermarket NAME BRAND shocks/struts and then Eibach Pro-kit springs or something comparable, Tien H-Tech, etc. Not interested in high end racing grade parts, adjustable shocks, bouncy springs or ebay garbage, just basic oem replacements with a mild drop. Thanks for any replies, any shipping to 30101, im on paypal and cash is definitely in hand.

newkid99
02-23-2012, 11:10 AM
I know it's not what you're looking for, but I have a stock s13 suspension set I would sell for $30. Lmk.

slippinsideways
02-23-2012, 01:35 PM
I have a full set of KYB's. I'm not sure on height difference from stock. (I never had them installed on any of my cars. came with a car I bought that was on coils when purchased.)
I can take pictures tonight if interested. shoot me a PM if so.

slippinsideways
02-23-2012, 08:29 PM
Got pictures ready.

Clutchkick Murphy
02-23-2012, 09:18 PM
I have a full set of KYB GR2's with Megan springs if you are interested, I just bought some coilovers and these are needing a new home....they arent blown or anything like that, they where on my car for awhile, but it mostly sat while my RHD was being done. PM me if you are interested.