PDA

View Full Version : I am the new track events coordinator

nrcooled
01-15-2004, 07:28 AM
I am the new track events coordinator for a Pro Mazda. I am looking to setup all types of events. We have insurance and a business licence for the club so that will be no problem. Also Mazda North America is looking to become more active withing the club community and will be coming out to our events and helping with funding

We will be hosting all types of events such as:
1. Road courses
2. Drag racing
3. Auto-x
etc.

The reason why I am posting here is to get as many bodies out as possible so I can minimize the amount of money that comes out of my pocket.

If anyone is interested or has hookups at any type of location please reply.

Info on Pro Mazda can be found here Pro Mazda site (http://www.promazda.com)

sykikchimp
01-15-2004, 07:53 AM
like whoa! that's pretty cool..

do you have any idea what other dates are planned?

nrcooled
01-15-2004, 08:13 AM
We are in very early stages right now. The event for VIR that is coming up is through Mazda Club. I am part of Pro Mazda.

Hopefully one day we will be as big as them but for now we are small time...many members and frequent meets with raffles and such.

I am just trying to get my feet wet so for the first event it will probally be a auto-x since it is affordable and people aren't affraid to do it.
Then maybe move up to renting out a drag strip for an event. Then down the road get big time and rent out a road course....more then likely piggy back with a larger groug.

I am finding more and more people are scared of road courses.

sykikchimp
01-15-2004, 08:36 AM
lol.. everyone's afraid of road courses till they get their feet wet..

btw - I tried to register at promazda 5 times and this is what I get:

vBulletin Message
Please make sure that you have completed all the required fields. These include username, password and email. Press the back button, correct the error and try again.

any ideas?

nrcooled
01-15-2004, 08:46 AM
I have not the foggiest idea. I will email the moderator and have him look into it

Vatche
01-16-2004, 02:31 AM
im interested but im not much of a money man, so its gonna be like whatever money i can spare type of deal but ill go