PDA

View Full Version : Another KA24de Sputtering/Missing Thread

rickC
01-24-2012, 05:28 PM
Hi guys,

I've searched the forums for days and found tons of similar problems but all have variations that are different then my problems.

Getting ecu codes 12, 34, and 105. Maf, Knock sensor, and EGR and canister solenoid

My Ka24de is sputtering and missing at idle and throughout rpm's and cuts at 4000-4500 rpms like it's being limited. Thought it was mafs issue because it runs perfectly smooth in limp mode with the maf unplugged, but after I changed maf to brand new one it didn't help. Have checked all vacuum lines for leaks.

Don't have time to fiddle with every single thing to try to track it down. Every thread I've found about similar issues there seems to be tons of things it COULD be. I've narrowed it down to knock sensor, EGR solenoid, ECCS relay or Camshaft position sensor based on other threads with similar problems. Any help is appreciated like I said it seems there are a host of things related to these problems and if anybody could point me in the right direction of the most likely place to start that'd be great!

rickC
01-27-2012, 07:54 PM
Anybody who finds this thread with similar issues, check your fuel delivery. Turned out to be a bad ground on the fuel pump. All the ecu codes thrown were results of that not the problem.

sx261
11-17-2012, 10:19 PM
could that also cause it to run rich? have this problem as well

waxball88
11-18-2012, 07:28 PM
Replace maf