PDA

View Full Version : KA24E-T No spark..... PLEASE SOMEBODY HELPPPP

Spoolin fourty
01-08-2012, 01:45 PM
Ok here's my current situation.... I have a 2year build. KA24E-T (sohc) in my 240sx. I AM NOT GETTING ANY SPARK!!!!

What I have changed /checked already.
NEW MDS BLASTER COIL 2 wired up correctly... With orignal stock coil grounding tab.

The ignition control module is not grounded however due to coil not being stock, and coil relocation. (from what i have heard the ICM doesnt need grounded anyways). I am getting power at the top positive and neg terminals of my blaster coil. But i have a feeling no power is coming out of the blaster coil.... This is my 2nd coil because thought maybe i had a defective one.. still the same....

My distributor was removed and checked.... looked good... but never know what could be inside. so i am having a friend come over tomorrow so we can swap it and check it....

ECU is a JWT tuned ecu and is brand new

The ignition control module is also new.

I took the 4 prog ignition resistor out of the harness and replaced it with a oem one from nissan still no spark....

I have 40psi of fuel but no spark does anyone have any idea's I have tried everything also goes without saying checked all my grounds etc.. fuses etc... THANKS ZILVIANS

Spoolin fourty
01-08-2012, 04:30 PM
Glad there are no knowledgeable people on zilvia what the fuck?

cflory08
01-09-2012, 12:06 PM
where are u located in ohio? check your chip in ur ecu. thats been a problem for me in the past.

jfeldman
01-14-2012, 04:45 PM
as in the last thread I posted toI have the manual for this motor I would take a distributor cap off inside there look for to gold screws remove the gold screws and he would a tears to be a copper plate there you will see a very thin metal wheel mounted on the side of that metal wheel is a sensor known as an optical sensor I would check thatthen the distributor rotor itself if you have spark at the coil pack and no spark at the wires that it's in the distributor

jfeldman
01-14-2012, 04:46 PM
you can email me at [email protected]

Urbanite714
01-31-2012, 12:51 AM
this shit is probably a little late, but at any time during this build did you ever swap wiring harnesses?

Pro ViZIon
01-31-2012, 02:02 PM
He's been banned. He was obviously a tool with what he said on his second post and he was trying to rip people off in the marketplace.

jfeldman
01-31-2012, 03:19 PM
Have you checked the polarity of the ground, most cars are ground(-). Thats ground negative, or ground(+). Again ground positive, make sure the battery matches. replace the rotor inside the distributor cap, check the optical sensor.