PDA

View Full Version : Help with stock 240sx

Dudegonefresh
12-22-2011, 07:28 PM
So my car was running excellent stock. I tried to turbo it (Kat) and found out the turbo seal was blown and wouldnt run right with vac lines etc. Anyways i out everything back to stock, resoldered the maf wires since it had a n62. Took off the safc 2. resoldered the white wire by the ecu as well after disconnecting the safc.

When i fire it up it bogs real bad at idle. WHen i disconnect the maf it idles great. I thought it was the maf so i swapped it with another from a RUNNING 240sx and same thing. I got a 240sx pigtail as well. Car feels like no power when i drive, smells like gas and black smoke, sometimes a flame here and there lol. I thought it was the injectors so i replaced them with 95 altima ones. My next move was a tps. OR i was thinking it was the harness since it got soldered by the maf a few times. Ecu was swapped with another but it didnt want to turn on so that also could be a possiblilty. WHile going turbo the car sat for 3 months but never had problems. I have new spark plugs, re did the timing, good cap and rotor and new wires. Im tired of spending money and might give up. ive been searching for days and find myself re reading the same articles over and over but i figure to give this a shot. Thank you.

Dudegonefresh
12-22-2011, 09:29 PM
i see how it is! jk any info would be great if anyone has gone thru is.