PDA

View Full Version : Rear Defroster DUn Work.(92 fastback)

mistaanime
12-17-2003, 10:36 AM
Yea I have a 92 fastback but, mah rear defroster dun work, I have no clue wuts wrong wit it..the fuses are good, the defroster did work when I bought the car,but now it hasn't been workin at all..anyone know where the problem mite be? it could be wires but i can't tell wut to look for..
:(

knightrider
12-17-2003, 11:33 AM
well get out a voltage tester, and test the voltage at the connector to the window. then check for continuity acroos the window. then check the ground, i believe power goes to the window on the drivers side, and the ground is on the pass.

mistaanime
12-17-2003, 10:37 PM
hey..got the defroster workin..thanks..one of the two wires leadin to the hatch snapped off..probably from opening and closing so much and probably crushed it...hey knightryder..think I can get some pics of your car..that s13...looks hella tyte...aero bumper..is sweet.

knightrider
12-18-2003, 12:01 AM
ill put up pics as soon as i can get some good ones, those were kinda dark cuz they were into the sun, and it was dusk, but ill take some during the day if i get another day off, heres the pictures, new and old of my car. heres the pictures, new and old of my car. (http://home.ripway.com/2003-11/39017/Car%20Pics/)