PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Zilvia email

Silverbullet
12-07-2003, 03:39 PM
i dont konw if i'm the only one that gets this but sometimes, when i just log into my account and click on inbox, it goes back to the log in screen and a frame on top says "
Warning: session_start(): The session id contains invalid characters, valid characters are only a-z, A-Z and 0-9 in D:\inetpub\wwwroot\Zilvia.net\webmail\includes\ses sions.php on line 32

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at D:\inetpub\wwwroot\Zilvia.net\webmail\includes\ses sions.php:32) in D:\inetpub\wwwroot\Zilvia.net\webmail\includes\ses sions.php on line 32

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at D:\inetpub\wwwroot\Zilvia.net\webmail\includes\ses sions.php:32) in D:\inetpub\wwwroot\Zilvia.net\webmail\includes\ses sions.php on line 32"

then i can't log in for a few minutes. After that it is alwasy fine.

weirdstyles.net
12-11-2003, 07:10 PM
ha ha, you suck.

No really, overlaping sessions probably. As explained with my experience to our fearless leader:

Originally confabed by weirdstyles.net
"probably running two sessions at the same time, or Silvebullet confuesd the server. Headers are: <?php session_start(session.php) ?> and that must be before ANYTHING else on that page, including the <html><head> what the fucker ever codes. Whats going on is, the sessions may be conflicting apon one another. MEANING if he has a session started with the web board THEN with the mail, on is attempting to over-ride another."

Silverbullet
12-15-2003, 11:49 AM
you meen i'm browsing the forums then trying to access my mail? If so then that is not the case because i ALWAYS check my mail once i go on Zilvia FIRST.. then since it never works the first time, i check the boards after that.

S13Grl
12-16-2003, 08:14 PM
Are you signed up for new mail yet? I've never had mine overlap, Mark and I are logged into both all the time.