PDA

View Full Version : SR will not start under own fuel???

persain48820
10-03-2011, 03:20 PM
So, just as the title says, the car will not start under its own fuel. If I spray ether into the intake, it will fire every time and run all day. Recently installed a new Wiring Specialties harness and installed a new Z32 fuel filter. Other parts are as follows: Z32 MAF, Garrett T3/T4, Greddy FMIC and intake manifold, stock 370cc injectors, CP pistons, Spitfire Ignition, and Nistune ECU. I have no idea what the problem is. Timing is set and has been quadrupule checked, literally. I have physiclly pulled the injectors and rail out of the intake to see if fuel was spraying into the cylinders, which it is. Unsure if it was enough to get the motor to fire though. Everything is at factory settings per FSM. Please anyone with any ideas, inform me of something I may be missing. I'm fresh out! Thanks!!!

FRpilot
10-03-2011, 03:24 PM
If I spray starting fluid into the intake, it will fire every time and run all day.

sorry i can't help, but i learned something new from reading your post. I never heard of "starting fluid" before, googled it and it is a real thing just like blinker fluid! (kidding on that last part)