PDA

View Full Version : problems never end with this ka...i need help!!!

bermeo240
10-03-2011, 08:39 AM
ok....so i turbo my ka....enthalpy tuned ecu,370 injectors,sr t28, n60 maf. first it didnt wanna idle so i figured out it was iacv..after i fixed the iacv it idle good.... then it would fall on its face under boost, it would run so rich and smoke every where....i figured out it was a bad ground....after i fixed the ground it ran ok no smoke or anything....but when i tried to boost the car sounded like a subaru and it would hit 5 pounds and the car would just back fire....after getting advice from a few people i did my timing...timing was way off...after timing, it would run better but still hold only 5 pounds and sometimes back fire and still with the subaru sound....then my other friend took a look...pulled every sparkplug plug while car was running and second cylinder was not doing anything....sparkplug looked brand new....we checked for spark..there was spark.....maybe the harness?...pluged the second injector harness into the first injector and it was working...btw compression is 200 all around...then i thought it was the injector...so i swapped it and then car wouldnt start.... when we got it to start i notice this thick white smoke coming out my exhaust..then a bunch of oil mixed with gas in the floor and coming out my exhaust...wtf!!!!!!!.....then all the gas was gone...so i put $5 and it came right out the exhaust...now the car sounds good..and doesn't sound like a subaru... but smokes like crazy spits all the gas out...and oil....i want to get a few advice from you guys to see what it could be...piston rings? maybe? ill try to get a video so you guys can see how bad it is....