PDA

View Full Version : JGS Bottom mount turbo KA oil feed

coupe92
09-22-2011, 02:18 PM
Ok, I bought the JGS oil line kit for a t25/t28, and the drain is really straight forward, but I'm not sure about a few things on the feed line. For one, what is the thing with the red and blue caps on both ends? you can take off the blue cap and it is a threaded fitting, but the red part stays on. Maybe a plug for the T? Also, there are two other fittings that thread into the tee, or the t25 oil inlet. One has a golden ring around the middle that is smaller in diameter. Is this the .062 restrictor? Finally, is the oil line extender supposed to thread into the restrictor which goes into the turbo on one side, while the other side is connected to the ss braided line? How do you bend this around the manifold?

A lot of questions for something probably really simple, but I just want to make sure before I mess up my oil system. Pic is below. Thanks in advance.

s14unimog
09-22-2011, 02:32 PM
Dude... why don't you just call JGS? Also, the shitty cell phone pic doesn't help

coupe92
09-22-2011, 02:37 PM
Yea... I should do that... But I thought this would be easy to answer. Anyway the "shitty pic" should help you visualize what I'm talking about.

s14unimog
09-22-2011, 02:54 PM
Yea... I should do that... But I thought this would be easy to answer. Anyway the "shitty pic" should help you visualize what I'm talking about.

visualizing something and identifying something are two completely different things. I'm hating on your picture, not you... don't take it personal..

coupe92
09-22-2011, 03:13 PM
You should be able to see the gold inside the middle one, would this be the restrictor?