PDA

View Full Version : Sr20det oil separator hose

wrxstiswap
09-19-2011, 03:14 PM
Does anyone know where I could get the hose that goes between the oil separator and the T fitting on the valve cover? I have tried pepboys, advanced auto, Nissan and Infiniti. The hose is hard and has a fitting in it that separates vapors. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

tt99ol
09-19-2011, 03:28 PM
Put a rubber hose on it and put a catch can in between the t on the valve cover and the intake tube

s14unimog
09-19-2011, 07:16 PM
^this guy....

Don't use heater line, which is usually all that is available in those sizes at the parts stores. It won't last long against that header heat. I think Pegasus carries some line.

SLiDe_WaYz
09-19-2011, 07:40 PM
Run a catch can setup, and dont use heater line either your manifold ( if it isnt stock ) will just melt the hose. You can actually get braided SS line for like 3$ a foot online. Get some of that.

wrxstiswap
09-19-2011, 08:03 PM
Might be a newb question but how would I get the lines (braided ss) to fit on the stock catch can and the T? As far as adding another catch can is kinda pointless to me as of now there wasn't that much oil in the line. And yeah I deffinatly don't wanna use normal rubber hose/heater hose.