PDA

View Full Version : need s14 non sunrfoof headliner and rear seat/trunk bracket

sidewaysil80
09-18-2011, 11:44 AM
name: tim
will meet up depending on how far and paying cash/paypal your call

i'm 90% done with my project finally and i'd like to get the interior 100% done before bringing it to paint. i'm lacking 2 items...if you or anyone you know can get them not only will i pay cash but i'll throw a small finders fee. sooooo pleaseeeeeee see what you guys can do. i've checked out the two junkyards near me and found nothing...i guess i have to rely on the old 240 network.

-non sunroof s14 headliner (can easily ship through greyhound for 30 bucks, just wrap in cardboard/duct tape or throw in a hood box)
-3pc upper backseat panel (holds upper portion of back seat/surrounds trunk access hole)

don't be a dick and offer me the pieces at some retarded high ass price since you know i really need them. no, i'm not paying 100 plus + shipping for your head liner or 60 + shipping for your seat bracket panel. i see headliners on here go for 20 or 30 bucks all day long (just with sunroofs and/or not willing to ship).

dorilevin86
09-18-2011, 06:38 PM
Go to ur local junkyard

phi_ho1
09-18-2011, 07:13 PM
got the rear seat if you need lmk

sidewaysil80
09-18-2011, 08:04 PM
i've checked out the two junkyards near me and found nothing...
Go to ur local junkyard
reading comprehension at it's finest

got the rear seat if you need lmk
thanks anyway, i literally only need the headliner and 3pc plastic bracket thingy. everything else i have.