PDA

View Full Version : New Problem. And its electrical.

newdude1
09-16-2011, 05:59 PM
So I just finished up replacing my cas and I go to start the car. Starts rough the first time only to realize my spark plug wire slipped out ( getting ready to set timing). So made sure thats not going anywhere then go to start it again. I turn the car on and go to start it then I hear a pop sound and everything goes dead. No power to anything what so ever. I check all the fuses and they are all good. I dont know which fuse relays to look at that would cause this or how to check them to see if they are bad.

Any ideas what could cause this or which relay would cause this?

newdude1
09-16-2011, 07:25 PM
Im looking at the wiring diagram and Im thinking I might have blown the 100a fuse. I cant seem to find it though. I have a 90 hatch. Wheres that located at?

newdude1
09-17-2011, 03:44 AM
Well from what I understand, s13's dont have the 100a fuse. They have a 75a fuse. So I checked that and doesnt look burn or broken. All grounds are good. But Im still having zero power to anything and the battery is good.

Im stumped....

Phatsilvia
09-18-2011, 08:53 PM
its deffanetly a fuse somewheres, keep looking pull them all and replace them all if you have to sometimes they dont look bad but can be