PDA

View Full Version : I need a trashed ka24de head

LanceS13
11-24-2003, 07:55 PM
Anybody have a cracked/warped KA24DE head I can pick up for peanuts?
Please don't respond here. Email me at [email protected]
thanks

brianglawson
11-25-2003, 04:43 AM
i got one that would probably be coming out of my car soon, because ima obut to order an sr..... go to my cardomain site to see pictures of the motor....http://www.cardomain.com/id/brianlawson

~brian~

VitaminT
11-26-2003, 08:33 AM
Hey dude, how much is peanuts? I have one off my de, but was thinking of doing a port and polish and selling on ebay. Email me an offer to [email protected]. BTW...I am in Montgomery, AL.

brianglawson
11-26-2003, 08:41 AM
pm me if you wanna know more about mine, its obvious the head is internally essed up but its not cracked or warped, good canidate for a head buildup:)

LanceS13
11-26-2003, 11:47 AM
Peanuts=shipping pretty much.
I already have two good heads. I just need a useless one to practice some dyi port&polish and see just how far I can push it before I hit the water jacket. I also have a headless parts car that I want to put it on so I can use it's engine bay as a template for fabbing up a turbo manifold and i/c piping...that way I'll have minimal downtime for my good car.

brianglawson
11-27-2003, 06:29 AM
well friday im probably gonna go pickup my sr20det, so this weekend i say we will start pulling the motor out, piece by piece, so ill get some good shots of it....