PDA

View Full Version : Exedy vs. Blitz clutch...any in stock?

speeddreamz
11-24-2003, 02:50 PM
I was thinking of going for an exedy single hyper clutch or a blitz active clutch ? Any opinions ? I've heard very good things about the exedy and I've usd to the search function and wasn't able to find much on the blitz unit.

Second question, anyone know of a place that has the exedy single hyper in stock and for a reasonable amount ? I want to order from this local company but they say exedy is outa stock. So i'm wonderin if anyone has any on hand in their own stock?

aim: l240sxedl
phone: 415-812-1427
email: [email protected]

bchumley
11-25-2003, 06:06 AM
i just received the blitz unit from phase2, but it's not installed yet, so I can't give a review yet. It looks bad ass though. I had tried ordering the Exedy from phase2, but they were out of stock, and exedy apparently had them on backorder. if that's the case, you might have a hard time finding the exedy.

SiDeWaYs S150sx
11-25-2003, 08:55 AM
I got my exedy through some random ass company, www.nolimitmotorsports.com or something like that.

Don't laugh!!!:squint: I got my clutch in like 5 days and it was niiiiiice:coolugh:

speeddreamz
11-25-2003, 03:04 PM
can you find the website, the nolimit sports is a motorcycle site? I'd appreciate it, sofar i've hit up phase2motortrend/coximports/a company i go thru/and genx/