PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know how to post a pic bigger than this?

blu808
11-20-2003, 01:46 AM
This is all I could do. Anyone know where I can post multiple pics on the web to link them to Zilvia threads? I allready tried search.

blu808
11-20-2003, 02:17 AM
i

Muzzy
11-20-2003, 12:37 PM
EW!!

blu808
11-20-2003, 04:05 PM
what does that mean?
Ew?

Flybert
11-20-2003, 05:08 PM
He means that the front end is attrocious. The car maybe fast but what is up with that grill and the chopped up front bumper.

If you are looking to post pictures without attachments, get an imagestation account or another picture host. Then use the IMG button to link them.

nokeone
11-20-2003, 07:13 PM
sorry man..but they're right..kinda does look hacked...:-/

but to answer your question...

i resized it for you..but you lose a slight bit of quality on the resize..

here ya go..

http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/1/web/217000-217999/217409_62_full.jpg

blu808
11-21-2003, 08:55 PM
So how did you get it to load on the page without clicking it.
Thanks.

Phoen_x_s14
11-22-2003, 09:25 AM
When you post the REPLY or NEW THREAD BUTTON, look for the BUTTONS ABOVE where you type like B I U HTTP:// press the IMG Button and just copy and past the link for whateva pic you want.

is it just me or the front part of the bumber was cut.....just to show off the intercooler? Oh that grill type is also made in japan but people most opt for the other one, cant find a pic, it had dual inlets horizontally across.

thx247
11-22-2003, 04:01 PM
go before show !

Phoen_x_s14
11-22-2003, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by thx247
go before show !

HELL YEAHHH!!! YOU SAID IT ALL RIGHT THERE AHAHA!!!! Besides whats the point of looking like you hit 10's or can beat say..vipers, and have nothing to back it up but maybe a intake and exhaust? ALL GO, PHUCK SHO!

Nismopu
11-23-2003, 04:18 AM
I dont understand why you guys are saying this guy has alot of show? Did he even say how fast his car was or did I miss something? All he has is anaftermarket fron grill piece and a cut stock bumper, maybe he felt like his intercooler needed more air or something LOL!

ckyfish
11-23-2003, 09:41 AM
yeah ummm no...i saw this car on ebay a few weeks ago and its built as shit, everything you could mod was modded i dont think he posted times but im sure it could make 10sec passes with all thats done to it

dont assume till you know

autobahNESSA
11-23-2003, 10:43 AM
I dont know y you guys are talkin sh*t.

That z has plenty of go. I'll give you a hint
2 majicly capable turbos from hks:aw: are in it and its not 3.0 liters anymore. :eek: Oh and it doesnt have a stable idle.

I've seen the car in person

nokeone
11-24-2003, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Phoen_x_s14
HELL YEAHHH!!! ALL GO, PHUCK SHO!

is that your car in your signature?..in the link?

RBS14
11-24-2003, 03:20 PM
I'm not quite sure this belongs in tech but whatever.

hahaha LOL!

Yes, that Z is fast to make an understatement.

Not to defend Blu808 but do any of you retards have any idea how ineficiently two 8" x 9" sidemount intercoolers would cool a 3 litre V6 running two hks turbos? especially a VG..... Use ur freaking brains once in a while.

BayArea240: the unstable idle isn't because of high lift cam's as u were probably thinking, the cams are stock....... it's due to heads that flow differently because they wern't flow benched when they were ported.

nokeone
11-24-2003, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by RBS14

BayArea240: the unstable idle isn't because of high lift cam's as u were probably thinking, the cams are stock....... it's due to heads that flow differently because they wern't flow benched when they were ported.

OMG!!..ROFLMAO!!

tearing up from laughing so hard...phew...gotta catch my breath now..ahhh the ignorance of some people just cracks me up!!

yeah the car is STUPID FAST..from what i hear..

all you nutt swinging idiots who have no clue what has been done to it are just STUPID..

:bow:

Phoen_x_s14
11-24-2003, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by nokeone

Yeah thats my car, why would I be a pranksta and use some one else's car as my sig? HAHA

The reason I got the C.F. hood is because I got into a accident last year, rear ended a Jeep Cherokee. He smashed up my passenger headlight, bent some of my frame, and bent my hood in half (looked like a pyramid) and all I did was scratch his bumber. This wouldn't have happen if the dam school bus on the other side had flashed its light before letting kids off and causing everyone to slam on their brakes...err... dam Lilburn city.

The 300ZX is no doubt fast, but whats up with the hack job on the front bumber? I could understand if he was trying to save money and getting more air to hit the intercooler, but dam if he spent that much to make power, it would be wise to get a high quality bumber that would direct air only to hit the intercooler and oil cooler, if he plans on getting one.

nokeone
11-25-2003, 01:28 AM
Yeah thats my car, why would I be a pranksta and use some one else's car as my sig? HAHA

The reason I got the C.F. hood is because I got into a accident last year, rear ended a Jeep Cherokee. He smashed up my passenger headlight, bent some of my frame, and bent my hood in half (looked like a pyramid) and all I did was scratch his bumber. This wouldn't have happen if the dam school bus on the other side had flashed its light before letting kids off and causing everyone to slam on their brakes...err... dam Lilburn city.

no excuse :rant2: lol..accept that you are a show queen!!..:p...

ok you are mildly forgiven...

The 300ZX is no doubt fast, but whats up with the hack job on the front bumber? I could understand if he was trying to save money and getting more air to hit the intercooler, but dam if he spent that much to make power, it would be wise to get a high quality bumber that would direct air only to hit the intercooler and oil cooler, if he plans on getting one.

never was one for patience from what i recall..;)..read above comentary on flow through the heads for another example of this..

autobahNESSA
11-25-2003, 05:20 PM
OMG!!..ROFLMAO!!

tearing up from laughing so hard...phew...gotta catch my breath now..ahhh the ignorance of some people just cracks me up!!

yeah the car is STUPID FAST..from what i hear..

all you nutt swinging idiots who have no clue what has been done to it are just STUPID..

:confused: Ok nokeone
Please explain how I am a nutt swinging idiot.. And explain my ignorance to everyone for I am to ignorant to understand what you are talking about.
I do have a clue as to what was done to it. I saw it in person and I talked to Luke himself. now I dont know every exact detail, and I was not thier for the build up process, and I doubt that you were there through the whole thing also. So please dont act like ur surperior compared to everyone.

Now Rbs14 clairified why the idle was unstable. It was mentioned that the heads were ported when I talked to him, but he is right, I did assume cams were in there along with the ported head.
I didnt see RBs14 calling me and anyone else an ignorant idiot. He just clearly stated what was the cause, and clarified any misconseptions.

nokeone
11-25-2003, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by bayarea240
:confused: Ok nokeone
Please explain how I am a nutt swinging idiot..

i don't recall ever stating that YOU, specifically, were a nutt swinging idiot...however, the mere fact that you assumed i was talking about you in my statement does more to promote this idea then anything i could have possiby said on the subject...i guess you know yourself better then anyone right?..i'll just go with your own assumption on this one..thanks..

And explain my ignorance to everyone for I am to ignorant to understand what you are talking about.

and your ignorance..well, if, as you say, you are too ignorant to understand what i am talking about i'm sure this will carry over to any explanation i may give so i'll save myself the trouble..ok?..:)

I do have a clue as to what was done to it. I saw it in person and I talked to Luke himself. now I dont know every exact detail, and I was not thier for the build up process, and I doubt that you were there through the whole thing also.

you're right i wasn't there through the entire build up process...or really ANY of it save the few random nights i was over at Luke's..lol..the idea of spending THAT many months on a project just kinda lost steam for me..honestly, i just really didn't care...anyway, that is neither here nor there..

So please dont act like ur surperior compared to everyone.

as far as being superior compared to everyone else..hmm..the shitty thing is: i am..well, to approx 87.25% of the world population...suffice it to say the odds are in favor of you falling into this percentage..

sorry..

Now Rbs14 clairified why the idle was unstable. It was mentioned that the heads were ported when I talked to him, but he is right, I did assume cams were in there along with the ported head.
I didnt see RBs14 calling me and anyone else an ignorant idiot. He just clearly stated what was the cause, and clarified any misconseptions.

AWWW shucks...how nice of RBS14...what a considerate individual...geee...i'll have to tell him tomorrow that he won the "nice person of the day award"..he'll be thrilled i'm sure!!..:D

RBS14
11-25-2003, 09:05 PM
I was not thier for the build up process, and I doubt that you were there through the whole thing also.

I know someone who was tho...... :coolugh:

Phoen_x_s14
11-26-2003, 08:03 AM
no excuse :rant2: lol..accept that you are a show queen!!..:p...

ok you are mildly forgiven...

I'd like you to say that once more when I drop in my RB25 with a rebuilt head, and take me either on the closest auto race track or the highways.
You think just because I didn't paint my hood or got a C.F. hood just to be a phucking lame azz show car? Ha, please. Since I've taken the muffler end piece of my catback, the only thing noticable on the outside of my car is the hood. Lil hondas and mustangs flash their high beams trying to get my attention, usually I just ignore it. But if they rev on me, and ohhhh I can't stand that crap, nothing left but to school them. On honda's, I let my car reverse in nuetral till my front bumber is at the end of their rear tire. Green light, its over before it started. Then I'll let them follow me to the highway exit, pass me, and then just roast them again till I hit the next exit. Mustangs, I've only beaten 2 so far, but hey that still counts. I guess they don't know that not every import on the street are FF like Honda's. I've got RWD too. So basically my hood is just bait for those dumb enuff to test me. If you were on the east coast, in the south you would probably try test me to seeing on how you commented on your post, then we'll see who will have the last laugh MUHAHAHA.

And oh yeah, to those that fix up a car to be show only, PHUCK YALLLL!!! Like I really care about getting a trophy being....PARKKKEDDD. I'd rather earn one racing in any way. Oh and if you still think I'm some lame show queen, click on my pic in my sig and download my teams charter and requirements. Like to see if you still would make the same comment after reading that buddy.

RBS14
11-26-2003, 11:06 AM
^^^^^^^^^

Dude, you are sooooooo lame........

That last post oozes idiocy....

gee..... how many times have we all heard:

"when i get a RB....."
"i love smokin hondas when they rev on me! It's on!"
"i take mustangs too"

NOBODY gives a flying fcuk!!! Why? because half of it has no relevence to their daily lives and the other half is often lies.....

What engine is in ur S14 that ur "smokin these fools" so bad with?......based on ur sig, i'd guess it's a ka. And we all know that even if you had basic bolt ons on a ka, it's still not fast enough to "smoke" someone...... get real, unboosted ka's are SLOW!

Why do you feel the need to prove yourself to some guy you'll never meet across the country?

Is it just me or does that sound just a little retarded?

Dousan_PG
11-26-2003, 11:14 AM
hahaha
this thread is funny

RBS14
11-26-2003, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by dousan36
hahaha
this thread is funny

We're here for your amusement sir. :bow:

hahhahaha

mbmbmb23
11-26-2003, 02:17 PM
Someone please lock this dumb thread, I'm sick of seeing it on the first page of TECH TALK for 2 weeks straight.

-m

Muzzy
11-26-2003, 02:21 PM
shaddup...bitch *slap*

nokeone
11-26-2003, 02:27 PM
I'd like you to say that once more when I drop in my RB25 with a rebuilt head, and take me either on the closest auto race track or the highways.
You think just because I didn't paint my hood or got a C.F. hood just to be a phucking lame azz show car? Ha, please. Since I've taken the muffler end piece of my catback, the only thing noticable on the outside of my car is the hood. Lil hondas and mustangs flash their high beams trying to get my attention, usually I just ignore it. But if they rev on me, and ohhhh I can't stand that crap, nothing left but to school them. On honda's, I let my car reverse in nuetral till my front bumber is at the end of their rear tire. Green light, its over before it started. Then I'll let them follow me to the highway exit, pass me, and then just roast them again till I hit the next exit. Mustangs, I've only beaten 2 so far, but hey that still counts. I guess they don't know that not every import on the street are FF like Honda's. I've got RWD too. So basically my hood is just bait for those dumb enuff to test me. If you were on the east coast, in the south you would probably try test me to seeing on how you commented on your post, then we'll see who will have the last laugh MUHAHAHA.

actually i don't think i would...i don't race drag...in fact i don't race at all..so, sadly, you would not get to SMOKE me with your RWD monster...

you do realize that in a stock car, the fact that you have RWD is actually detrimental to performance as opposed to a facilitating advantage???

riiiight...mmmmmk

And oh yeah, to those that fix up a car to be show only, PHUCK YALLLL!!! Like I really care about getting a trophy being....PARKKKEDDD. I'd rather earn one racing in any way. Oh and if you still think I'm some lame show queen, click on my pic in my sig and download my teams charter and requirements. Like to see if you still would make the same comment after reading that buddy.

hahahhahah...

oh wow...you have just proven yourself to be in a lower percentile of intelligence then even "bayarea240"..i didn't know it was possible...

well done old chap..i commend you...:bow:

and since i KNOW for a fact you still havn't realized it..i'll just go ahead and tell you....

someone failed their required course: "DETECTING SARCASM 101"

the "lol"..the ":p"...the italics around the word "mildly" alllllll denote and aire of sarcasm...

i guess i am wasting my time trying to educate the idiots of this world..

oh well...c'est la vie..

nokeone
11-26-2003, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by RBS14
^^^^^^^^^

Dude, you are sooooooo lame........

That last post oozes idiocy....

gee..... how many times have we all heard:

"when i get a RB....."
"i love smokin hondas when they rev on me! It's on!"
"i take mustangs too"

NOBODY gives a flying fcuk!!! Why? because half of it has no relevence to their daily lives and the other half is often lies.....

What engine is in ur S14 that ur "smokin these fools" so bad with?......based on ur sig, i'd guess it's a ka. And we all know that even if you had basic bolt ons on a ka, it's still not fast enough to "smoke" someone...... get real, unboosted ka's are SLOW!

Why do you feel the need to prove yourself to some guy you'll never meet across the country?

Is it just me or does that sound just a little retarded?

in line with what scott is addressing...i find this to be quite amusing:

S14a= soon RB25 swap
RPS13= soon S14 SR20
RPS13= soon S13 SR20
Passport= Scouter vehicle

SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON SOON...

hmmmm..."soon" is such a subjective word...so you are basically saying that you hope, sometime before you run your car into a tree, to have an RB25 in it?..

ok...:rolleyes:

mrmephistopheles
11-26-2003, 06:35 PM
:nono: :squint: