PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Drifters

No Motiv
11-19-2003, 09:06 PM
Well I couldnt find a post on this topic but im sure its a repost, so im apologizing in advance, but whos you rfavorite drifter?....doesnt necesarly have to be the "best" what ever that means, but just who you like.

I would have to say Im a big fan Of Nobuteru Taniguchi, he slides with grace....doesnt look like hes trying much, pLUS his S15 is :drool: yeah. Also Mitsuro Haraguchi in his FC, CHIRST that guy goes fast. now the whole signal Drifter x and drifter XL stuff is crossing my mind, but meh. Oh ya and how could we forget...Drift King

Lets compare i wanna but a pro with a avatar.....the end:bow:

nokeone
11-20-2003, 01:45 PM
here ya go:

http://www.geocities.com/pink_godzira/favorites.html

TRUENOCOUPE
11-20-2003, 02:13 PM
Sorry Im a newbie... Please dont kill me.

What is a DRIFT-UR and DRIFT-ENG.

nokeone
11-20-2003, 02:22 PM
hahah...yeah..in truth..

YOU SUCK!!

;)

adey
11-21-2003, 04:42 AM
My favorite drifters are DriftingPandaWht, Itsybitsy180sxey and Dousan... I haven't seen doriftoslut drift yet, but I imagine he'll be near the top of my list when I do see it. :)

RBS14
12-01-2003, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by adey
My favorite drifters are DriftingPandaWht, Itsybitsy180sxey and Dousan... I haven't seen doriftoslut drift yet, but I imagine he'll be near the top of my list when I do see it. :)

Yea werd on the streets is that those guys ( and gal) are good........ i also heard some guy who totaled his S13 because of no bumper supports is good too.

As far as D1 guys go.......... I really dig Asamoto in his FD..... and like u said...... haruguchi is a mad man!

Koguchi rocks ur sox too.

nokeone
12-01-2003, 03:49 PM
on second thought...

i think i'm my own favorite drifter...i have the most fun when i'm with myself drifting..and i never get tired of being with me..plus i've got maddddd TyTE SkiLLzZZ yo!!

:D

TRUENOCOUPE
12-01-2003, 04:49 PM
What skills? JK!

Gzero
12-15-2003, 12:27 PM
Monkey Man all the way he is hella tight