PDA

View Full Version : WTB/WTT (FL) Modded 240sx for DD

dlucke17
08-22-2011, 09:45 AM
Name: Dex
Terms: Cash / Trade

Hi guys, first off this is a feeler for the moment but am 75% sure I will be going this route very soon.

I am tired of the ups and downs with trying to build my 93 coupe w/ the 37HR motor and am pretty damn close to scraping the whole project!!! With that being said I will be in the market for something tastefully modded, clean, has all / most creature comforts and Daily Driver Ready!!!

OH, and it must be faster than my SUV!!!! I can't have my wife beating me in a race if she gets my TBSS!!!

I really want (like most of us) a 97/98 w/ a swap build completed and documented. BUT, I still love the s13 coupe and s14 so just let me know what you got, w/ a price, if your willing to trade and distance away from 32404.

TRADES: If you may be interested in a trade this is what I would have to offer:
1. (If I don't sell it first) 2004 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro AT 60,xxx miles KBB $14,800
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e62/dlucke17/Audi/AudiFront3.jpg
INTERIOR (8 of 10) w/ grey leather, bose, tint, sunroof, and all the other Audi goodies
EXTERIOR (6 of 10/Current) Stock Dark grey bluish paint w/ a little oxidation. Just (8/20) did some needed maintenance including oil, tranny, coolant, air filter, fuel filter, and cabin filter.
2. 1993 S13 Coupe Shell w/ S15 front and other goodies
S15 hood, fenders, bumper and lights
TEIN Coilovers
5 LUG Brake/Hub swap
350z wheels
Momo steering wheel
BMW Leather Seats
6-spd tranny (s15 or 350z I have both)
Digital cluster and climate control
AND much more crap I just can't think about right now