PDA

View Full Version : The thread for questions on the new mail

240Dave
11-14-2003, 12:49 PM
First off, big thank you! Way better system and no annoying popups or things of that nature.

Now for the bitching :)
Would it be possible to get a horozontal line above the automatically inserted text at the end of e-mail...like the old zilvia.net mail had? Yeah, it's simple, but we all know some pretty stupid people and nobody wants to confuse them, hehe.
Actually, I don't think it gets much better than this
"Sign up for FREE email from Zilvia.net at http://www.zilvia.net"
Compared to this
"This is a free service offered by Boostaholic.org, to upgrade to a larger mailbox with additional features please click the URL here!"
Can we have the old one back? It doesn't make much sence for my grandma or whoever to see something about upgrading my mailbox to a larger one with more features :p

A question, why not zilvia.net mail? What is boostaholic.org all about? I know its a long running thing with the user titles and your friends screen name, but what is the site going to be and how will it affect zilvia.net?

Again, big thanks for all the time, money and effort :bow:

RJF
11-14-2003, 08:08 PM
Thanks for the suggestions. We will see about implementing any suggestions. We are still working on the site and making improvements.

As for Boostaholic.org, that is a new site that will be launched very soon. Mark will have more details about Boostaholic.org in the near future.

Thanks again for the suggestions and enjoy the new mail system.

Bob

West
11-15-2003, 04:13 PM
I will fix that right away. I used the same text as my other site Boostaholic.org, i must have fogot to swith the name in that option.

Boostaholic.org wont effect Zilvia.net, its another website im working on and will be launching soon.

Thanks for the heads up!

11-18-2003, 10:46 PM
alright, i have a little problem. i tried registering my email account. so i filled out the form, account name: 019, put my password in twice, clicked sign up. i think it asked me for my secret word and what not. once that was done, it took me to webmail, but it wasn't my account. instead of being [email protected], it was someone else's account. not wanting to invade the guy's privacy, i logout and try logging in using my own address, using the password i had used. i now get an error message saying the password is wrong. when i try to use the form to recover my password, it says my secret word is wrong.. so.. i'm stuck... help pls? :)

West
11-22-2003, 03:17 PM
019, you got PM.