PDA

View Full Version : Light problems

xnissan240sx
07-22-2011, 02:35 PM
Hey guys I have looked everywhere for an answer and cant find one that fits my same problem, so I thought I would come here for some help. My two problems are that my headlights don't go down on my s13 anymore with the motor. The thing is that when I wind them down by hand and then go and turn my lights of they flip up but when I turn them off they don't go back down. Now don't go and tell me "CHECK EVERY FUSE" because I have either replaced or tested every fuse in the car. Next I changed the Headlight timer and still nothing. The last thing I tried today was changing the switch and still nothing has changed in my symptoms. Lights still come up and light up but wont go down.

My other problem is that my Daytime Running Lights (DRL) aren't turning on, when I put my e brake down. If I didn't need to safety my car i would care less but i need them for safety. They both have brand new bulbs and I have cleaned all the connections. Once again don't tell me to check the fuses and relays because like I said I have changed them all.

Thanks for any help!

xnissan240sx
07-22-2011, 05:21 PM
Anyone Know anything?!

xnissan240sx
07-24-2011, 01:47 PM
Anyone Know anything?! bump!