PDA

View Full Version : Introducing VQswap.com!

Chase Bays
07-11-2011, 10:45 AM
Introducing...VQswap.com! A completely new approach to the VQ35DE engine swap

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5273/5864343836_68a0e59864_z.jpg

VQswap.com is the new sister company of Chase Bays, Inc specializing in Nissan's VQ35DE motor. This motor is found in 350Z, G35, and various other 2001+ Nissan's. We carry some of the best aftermarket products for the VQ35DE platform. We are making our own VQ swap products too. Throttle Body adapters, Coolant block-off's, Coolant line relocation kits, Oil Cooler kit, headers & exhaust, intake manifold solutions, and more. You can expect the same approach we've always taken with Chase Bays. Innovative, functional, and aesthetically pleasing products that make your or your customers build MUCH easier.

Find out more about our approach to the VQ35DE,

http://www.VQswap.com/about

wenalfredwen
07-11-2011, 12:07 PM
will you guys be trying to make it smog legal for cali guys?

I like what you guys have done... i plan on VQ swap in the near future and you guys have made it pretty simple and easy from just the front page...

Also is it possible for the prices to drop a little later on?

Loving what you guys are doing for the community

ericcastro
07-11-2011, 12:11 PM
It doesnt list the grand total cost of everything.

Looks great, but i bet that stuff adds up quick.

raz0rbladez909
07-11-2011, 12:36 PM
On top of that the site makes mention of 240z/260z/280z kits but I can't find a single product with any such relation? My Z needs to get rid of the damn boat anchor l24 it has in it and I want to see what kind of costs I'm looking at here.

dudermagee
07-11-2011, 01:08 PM

yeah I was wondering the same thing
you guys should sell it as a package

Chase Bays
07-11-2011, 01:51 PM
will you guys be trying to make it smog legal for cali guys?

I like what you guys have done... i plan on VQ swap in the near future and you guys have made it pretty simple and easy from just the front page...

Also is it possible for the prices to drop a little later on?

Loving what you guys are doing for the community

Maybe later we will, but not initially. For other companies prices, some of them are the MAP (minimum advertised price) but we DEFINITELY will be doing package pricing.

Well, thats because there is options that could change pricing. If you want I can put together a parts list for just the minimal items needed for the swap? Let me know

On top of that the site makes mention of 240z/260z/280z kits but I can't find a single product with any such relation? My Z needs to get rid of the damn boat anchor l24 it has in it and I want to see what kind of costs I'm looking at here.

The only thing that changes there is the mounts and driveshaft. Everything else attaches to the motor itself so it doesn't matter what chassis its for. I will add the mounts and driveshaft this evening for the Z cars.

yeah I was wondering the same thing
you guys should sell it as a package

Definitely! We can put together a few package deals.

Sezio
07-11-2011, 01:54 PM
You guys should start working on the VH45DE... I got all the parts ready to go but I got to deal with Wiring, Power Steering Pump mod and Alternator mod.

Chase Bays
07-11-2011, 03:49 PM
You guys should start working on the VH45DE... I got all the parts ready to go but I got to deal with Wiring, Power Steering Pump mod and Alternator mod.

We have to have a motor and a car to do product development and testing. If someone in the southeast wants to let us use their car for a couple weeks we'd be more than happy to make some good products. This VQ35 fell into our hands and its a fantastic motor, so it worked out. The VH is like the VQ in not having much swap support.

We could make some really awesome innovative parts for the VH, we just need one in our shop.

bornslippy73
07-11-2011, 10:42 PM
+1 on the VH45DE. My motor is coming out this week and I'm prepping the engine bay for a VH soon.

siksyndicate
07-12-2011, 01:43 AM
with all that work are you folks going to get air conditioning to work with the setup as well?

Enoy
07-12-2011, 02:42 AM
+1 about CARB/Smog legal for VQ. There are some of us tuners out there in CA that don't wanna be looking behind their backs all the time or constantly switching back to stock, or unbolt turbos and what not. I would love to run a CARB'd VQ s13.

I know it's possible but I searched and searched for detailed instruction on the swap but usually just give parts needed with a brief summary. Doesn't state about smog/carb either.

another +1 on package deals. especially once you guys make a package for us CA tuners.

I plan for a vq swap in the future so I will frequently check out the site for updates.

Dayne
07-12-2011, 05:49 AM
Well, thats because there is options that could change pricing. If you want I can put together a parts list for just the minimal items needed for the swap? Let me know

Definitely! We can put together a few package deals.I'm totally in eager expectation of the package deals list. That pic is pretty as hell.

DEMo
07-12-2011, 03:36 PM
Price on vqswap clutch line shipped to 95492..

Exas Spec D
07-12-2011, 08:25 PM
+1 on the VH45DE. My motor is coming out this week and I'm prepping the engine bay for a VH soon.

I'm in the process myself...

You guys can borrow my car? Hhahaha.

LegitSeller
07-13-2011, 02:30 AM
Im really interested in the package price shipped to 92126. I have a 04 6spd vq out of a z sitting in my backyard with the wiring harness transmission and a 1996 s14 shell sittin in my garage haha. I added the mininmum needs for the swap and it was 3g's.