PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!! 93 sentra trans issues

mibre
11-05-2003, 05:47 PM
yup so Heres the issue.
friends 93 sentra's Auto trans is slipping so bad that it will not shift to secound. and keep droping back in first. Reverse, neutrol, park and 1st works fine. now we've been trying to figure out why. one thing we think maybe the cable is streched but unsure about that cause it happened all of a suddent. Sensor maybe. now we've checked all the gear. even took off from secound but does slip a little.

any of you guys have this happen to ya or any other idea's...

of course we are hopping this might be a little issue cause I don't time to do a tranny swap for him. Now I know it might be the gears are chewed up or something. any help would be appreciated...

Thanks
Mibre

ps. sorry for the speeling just came of a 10 hour shift and been playing with this for about an hour now...

mibre
11-07-2003, 07:38 AM
So nobody has any idea on this???

aznpoopy
11-07-2003, 07:42 AM
maybe try posting in the tech forurm? :D

mrmephistopheles
11-07-2003, 08:52 AM
first, if you're looking fr help, try posting in the right forum, 2nd, don't be too surprised if you don't get any help. this is a s13/s14/z32 related website. We're generally not fans of FF cars here.

as far as your dilemma, it's more than likely an issue with your ATF.

mibre
11-07-2003, 02:40 PM
reason why I didn't post in tech was cause it was not a 240sx. but any help would be greatfull...

thanks again
mibre

camppain
11-07-2003, 11:09 PM
go to sr20forum.com