PDA

View Full Version : Older Bride Seat Chart

Forte EXE
06-16-2011, 02:06 PM
Does anyone happen to have the seat chart for the older series Bride's? I used to have it on my old computer but that thing blew up on me.

I remember saving the picture from digging through some old threads on here but the pic is no longer hosted on a site. Might have been from ziptied?

It has the Zeta II and BRIX's and theyre whole lineup from back then, and had measurements for each seat.

nathanong87
06-16-2011, 02:17 PM
I have it on my home hd. Dousan posted it in his thread ages ago. The one with widths of zeros and maxis etc. Pm me ur email and I can email u when I get back home tomorrow if noone elses posts it here

XxDarkSidexX
06-25-2011, 11:34 AM
please find this chart and send it to my pm box!

I have a mesh headrest recaro style bride seat and no one can tell me the name of it, been looking for over 10 years...........its not only got the mesh style headrest like recaro, but the bride logo in the center of the seat is cast out of rubber! I had a pair and sold one seat for $500 a few years back. In my ride I will be installing a black 1st gen brix and the passenger will be the mesh headrest bride. Check my posts everything I do here is bride or riken/epsilon related.