PDA

View Full Version : Bad injector ground=no start?

AGPSuperstar
10-28-2003, 02:43 PM
Sup guys,

Right now, i have a problem starting my 90 sohc 240sx. My harness was not in good shape when it was running and every time i would wiggle the coolant sensor and the fuel injector near it, the car would stumble like it would die out.

I recently changed out my radiator, and after i finished, i took the car for a test run...everything fine. Then I went filled up the tank and added some stp fuel injector cleaner. Drove home fine, and I let it idle. About 10 seconds later, the car stumbled more than usual and i didn't even touch the harness yet. So, me, being a dumbass, went and messed with the harness. Eventually the car died out because i think i wiggled the ground wire next to the coolant sensor a little too much and the engine just shut off. Now the doesnt start. Every time i attempt to start it, i would just get one click noise. It doesn't turn over or crank or anything.

Could an injector ground cause the car to not start? Someone please help me because i need a car for school soon. Thanks a bunch fellas..Alex