PDA

View Full Version : Gas Smell and Window issue

Koukimonsta18
06-13-2011, 11:23 PM
Hey everybody,
I've tried to use the search option on the website but I keep getting and error message. I have three issues going on

1) When I start the car in the morning, the cabin smells of gas and surrounding areas outside
2) I might need to replace the window motor idk. Anytime I go to put the driver window up I have to tap the button a few times.
3) Anytime I go to accelerate and upshift on turns, it seems the engine chokes or the gears aren't catching.

I've tried using my :2c: but maybe someone on here knows whats up. Thank you for the future help.

Speed Junky
06-13-2011, 11:43 PM
Need more info man, stock engine, sr, rb?

Sounds like you're running rich and need to get tuned.

Koukimonsta18
06-13-2011, 11:49 PM
Need more info man, stock engine, sr, rb?

Sounds like you're running rich and need to get tuned.

My bad man. I'm stock. '98 kouki.
I wish I had an sr.....:wtc:

chuckeS13
06-14-2011, 12:40 AM
Check your injector seals, mine was leaking from one of the injector seals, and always smell'd when i turned on the car, the other things i don't know...

Koukimonsta18
06-14-2011, 09:00 AM
Check your injector seals, mine was leaking from one of the injector seals, and always smell'd when i turned on the car, the other things i don't know...

Thank you.

Koukimonsta18
06-16-2011, 10:22 AM

How do I do that Btw