PDA

View Full Version : Suspension question

King 240
10-25-2003, 07:08 PM
was curious if anyone knew where I can get the K's Aero package for the 97-98 240sx (or actually S14 Silvia)?

Also curious about a suspension setup.
Would going with Tein S-Tech springs and AGX KYB struts/shocks with Whiteline sway bars F/R not be a good setup for everyday street driving and every now and then aggresive driving? Just looking for some input.
I called a tech guy at Stillen to get their input. He helped alot.
He recommended:
Eibach sportline springs
AGX KYB struts/shocks
Suspension Techniques Sway bars (front and rear)
Greddy front strut bar
(and if needed camber adj. kit for the f/r)

what do you all think?

Steve
[email protected]
AIM: BlueManFan2001

Run152
10-27-2003, 11:42 AM
That's a good setup. The only thing I would chage is to get the rear tower strut bar instead, or both if funding allows it.

bustav13t
10-28-2003, 04:24 AM
yup, that's a good setup, the kyb agx's will work well with the eibach springs, but I'm not sure about the teins. A lot of people I know go with eibachs.

As for the aero package, maybe you could contact engine importers (like night seven or something like that), b/c they have contacts in japan that could pick them up for you.

King 240
10-28-2003, 06:18 AM
OK thank you.
I talked to a few other and the more I talk to tell me Eibach over Tein so I think I might do that. I've talked to Jspec about them. Figured he could get them or JapAndy on Ebay, he actually lives in Japan and ships stuff over. Well thank you for your time.

Steve