PDA

View Full Version : S13/S14 Short Shifters WITH Transmission Plate! - Free Shipping and Handling!

Sonic Motor
02-07-2011, 08:39 PM
http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn128/sonicmotor/zilvia/728x901.gif

http://www.sonicmotor.com/v/vspfiles/photos/4C-SS-N240SXV2-2.jpg

S13 and S14 Short Shifters WITH Transmission Plates NOW IN STOCK!!!

Only $49!!!

FREE SHIPPING AND HANDLING!!!

How to order:

Please visit our website: Sonic Motor - Power and Performance (http://www.sonicmotor.com)

OR Click Here: S13/S14 Short Shifter (http://www.sonicmotor.com/Short-Shifter-p/4c-ss-n240sxv2.htm)

Enter Coupon Code: SHIFT

This will give you free shipping and handling!

AK, PR, Hi, Canada, or any other international customers please contact me for a quote.

Payments:
Local pickup
Cash (CASH IS KING!)
Money order/Cashiers Check
Paypal (for out of town people only)
Credit card (VISA, MASTER, AMEX, DISC)
9.25% CA tax will apply

Paypal email address: [email protected]

Our Address:
Sonic Motor - Power and Performance (http://www.sonicmotor.com)
315 Cloverleaf DR STE C
Baldwin Park, CA 91706
626-363-9036

Email: [email protected]
Aim: karlwasabi
I'm online during regular business hours.

Regular Business Hours
Mon-Friday
9am-6pm
Sat 9am-3pm

godrifttoday
02-07-2011, 10:30 PM
Who makes this?

omgRWDgoodness!
02-07-2011, 10:41 PM
Who makes this?

A Chinaman.

Imarvin240
02-08-2011, 01:13 AM
how do these compare to other short shifter like B&M, Tomei, ect?

nismoracingsx
02-08-2011, 03:09 AM
I would guess as much as the isis shifter or megan/circuit sports...

sincity_sil80
02-08-2011, 03:09 AM
^^ ditto... seams cheap

mtx450
02-08-2011, 10:42 AM
Gotta be careful with these. If you don't give a shit and want something cheap...then go for it. It will be notchy and will most likely rattle at higher RPM's. There is a reason why the B&M is more then double in price.

Witness
02-08-2011, 11:46 AM
wasnt it cheaper on your site couple days ago? could of sworn i saw the v1 for 35 an the v2 for 39

TheRealSy90
02-08-2011, 02:47 PM
Why do they all have that bigger portion on the stick? Looks stupid imo.

Imarvin240
02-08-2011, 06:17 PM

shift boot

Sonic Motor
02-08-2011, 06:29 PM
Who makes this?

It is a generic brand.

A Chinaman.

LOL!

It is a replica of the B&M short shifter. It's quite good.

I would guess as much as the isis shifter or megan/circuit sports...

They are all very similar in design.

^^ ditto... seams cheap

Cheap in price! :bigok:

Gotta be careful with these. If you don't give a shit and want something cheap...then go for it. It will be notchy and will most likely rattle at higher RPM's. There is a reason why the B&M is more then double in price.

My co-worker has one in his car and I was quite impressed with it.

wasnt it cheaper on your site couple days ago? could of sworn i saw the v1 for 35 an the v2 for 39

There hasn't been a price change. If you want to pick one up I can cut local customers a better deal.

What Marvin said. Probably to hold up the shift boot.

All PMs replied.

Sonic Motor
02-11-2011, 02:26 PM
All orders shipped!

TheHustleHouse
02-11-2011, 06:17 PM
Ive used a B&m and a isis V2,

they all feel the same to me, and both rattle at 4k rpm and up doesn't really bother me =D. i would be willing to give this a shot since im so broke this year i don't even have 2 nickels to rub together.

how long will this sale be going on for?

can u send me pics of an actual shifter u have in stock? im just curious as these generic photos sometimes look odd.

Sonic Motor
02-11-2011, 07:36 PM
Ive used a B&m and a isis V2,

they all feel the same to me, and both rattle at 4k rpm and up doesn't really bother me =D. i would be willing to give this a shot since im so broke this year i don't even have 2 nickels to rub together.

how long will this sale be going on for?

can u send me pics of an actual shifter u have in stock? im just curious as these generic photos sometimes look odd.

The sale will go on till the end of the month or until I run out of stock. They have been selling left and right! That is an actual picture of the shifter that I have. I can send you a raw picture on Monday if you want one.

All orders shipped!

xxchiseenjaixx
02-13-2011, 02:23 AM
i noticed that the bushing on the bottom of the shifter was very difficult to put in. i had to shave the bushing in order for it to fit. either than that i was very happy with the product. no rattling so far.

soreballz
02-13-2011, 11:09 PM
Dammit. I paid 65 shipped for this thing thru Bings 2 days before you posted this thread.

i noticed that the bushing on the bottom of the shifter was very difficult to put in. i had to shave the bushing in order for it to fit. either than that i was very happy with the product. no rattling so far.
The bushings that comes with these shifters are junk. You're supposed to use an oem bushing. They're like 2-4 bucks each at the dealership.

Sonic Motor
02-14-2011, 04:35 PM

Sorry about that. Glad to hear you figured it out.

Dammit. I paid 65 shipped for this thing thru Bings 2 days before you posted this thread.

The bushings that comes with these shifters are junk. You're supposed to use an oem bushing. They're like 2-4 bucks each at the dealership.

Kyle, I don't know why you didn't ask me first. haha.

And that's a good tip about the OEM bushing.

mtx450
02-15-2011, 05:38 AM
And that's a good tip about the OEM bushing.

Sometimes the OEM bushing doesn't fit on the aftermarket shifters. The ball at the end of the shifter which the bushing fits around sometimes isn't the same diameter as stock, and the bushing doesn't fit. I apologize if I sound like I'm hating, I'm just giving people a heads up as I went through this shit before.

:)

Sonic Motor
02-16-2011, 08:44 PM
Sometimes the OEM bushing doesn't fit on the aftermarket shifters. The ball at the end of the shifter which the bushing fits around sometimes isn't the same diameter as stock, and the bushing doesn't fit. I apologize if I sound like I'm hating, I'm just giving people a heads up as I went through this shit before.

:)

Thanks for the other tip! :bow: So far I haven't gotten any complaints about these shifters not fitting. Just the above posted about the bushing not slipping right in.

All orders have been shipped.

Sonic Motor
02-21-2011, 07:54 PM
I only have a couple left in stock!

Sonic Motor
02-24-2011, 08:14 PM
All orders shipped out!

NolatypeS
03-01-2011, 08:43 AM
Just got mine in today and must I say... Damn this is quality shit. It's identical to the Isis shifter.. Literally. Damn good price and I'm satisfied.

http://184.72.239.143/mu/a6890c8c-1418-64e5.jpg

Sonic Motor
03-02-2011, 08:35 PM
Just got mine in today and must I say... Damn this is quality shit. It's identical to the Isis shifter.. Literally. Damn good price and I'm satisfied.

http://184.72.239.143/mu/a6890c8c-1418-64e5.jpg

Thanks for posting up a picture and thank you for your business!

NolatypeS
03-04-2011, 08:51 AM
Thanks for posting up a picture and thank you for your business!Thanks for the awesome deal on the shifter! Installed it yesterday (finally) and i have NO complaints. It does rattle at cruising speeds and whatnot but its nothing some music cant cover up.. this thing is definitely comparable to the B&M one but id say its not as stiff as the B&M. Definitely a great buy. My friend is trying to get one but you guys ran out? lol

Sonic Motor
03-07-2011, 08:00 PM
Thanks for the awesome deal on the shifter! Installed it yesterday (finally) and i have NO complaints. It does rattle at cruising speeds and whatnot but its nothing some music cant cover up.. this thing is definitely comparable to the B&M one but id say its not as stiff as the B&M. Definitely a great buy. My friend is trying to get one but you guys ran out? lol

Thanks for your review!

And we still have some left. Has he picked one up already?

Sonic Motor
03-09-2011, 07:19 PM
All orders shipped out!

JL240
03-15-2011, 12:08 AM
any left??

TheRealSy90
03-15-2011, 01:53 AM
Also wondering if any are left.

Sonic Motor
03-18-2011, 07:52 PM
Out of stock! Thanks everyone. If I get another shipment, I'll start another thread.