PDA

View Full Version : locating a hospital???

rybo760
05-09-2011, 12:13 PM
Woman has been located. Thanks guys!!!

enkei2k
05-09-2011, 12:18 PM
maybe she has family you can contact? if you guys have been going on for so long, surely you have someone in her family's contact info and give them a call? not saying parents, maybe siblings or cousins? maybe even on facebook you can try reaching out to them there.

good luck.

STEEZxIT
05-09-2011, 12:25 PM
Have you checked her Facebook status? or her friends? contact them via Facebook. Females are quick to respond to that "Notification" buzz via phone. lol

but on a real note. Parents might be the best. siblings perhaps. Or call the local hospital around the area where she lives. County and such.

Phlip
05-09-2011, 12:26 PM
Look up HIPAA...
The reason why information is so hard to come by is to protect the patient's personal information from prying eyes. A company can be fined $11k for the first violation and increasingly more for each thereafter. It is often frustratingly difficult for people who actually SHOULD have information to get it.
That said, there is no database that you could like search to see where she is for a reason… I can understand you’re concerned, but do you really think it is worth the possibility of costing someone their livelihood, then go right ahead and start phoning every hospital you can find, but none of them have to tell you anything.
I would suggest exacting some patience here, and will spare you the sermon about dealing with people whose families cannot accept – or “hate,” as you put it – you.

rybo760
05-09-2011, 12:27 PM
sadly no i have none of that cause well lets say i was a bit of a douche when we first started dating and no one there liked me haha but anyways she doesnt believe in facebook and while she was here visiting me she i made her make one.1 friend. its me... so yeah stumped there too.im getting the feeling im pretty fucked

edit: and im trying to be patient but i know its serious.shes already had an open heart surgery and last time we talked about her problem scar tissue was blocking and artery or something to that effect i already told my work im not going to be in for 1-2 weeks pretty much just up and left.

Walperstyle
05-09-2011, 12:30 PM
going steady started around 15 years old? Out of state relationship? waited 3 days before going to the hospital for a heart issue? Seems sketchy, but then again, I dont know you or her.

Curious to how you knew about this heart issue, and what she said to you last.

Solution:
You need to just settle down and wait for the truth to find you.

edit: There is not a whole lot you can do when its health related anyways, patience

rybo760
05-09-2011, 12:34 PM
we met in california in highschool she moved sophmore year.(3 months after we started dating)

she didnt wait 3 days.i didnt hear from her for 3 days (which was odd cause shes super clingy and calls me atleast 20 times a day)

ill take your guys advice and just wait thanks for the help zilvians i really appreciate it!

edit: i found out from her friend/boss but they arent answering my texts or calls.

s13 @ fullboost
05-09-2011, 12:40 PM
I'm sure she is fine work on your 240 with the time you took off work before you know it you will have 20 missed calls from your boo

rybo760
05-09-2011, 12:43 PM
I'm sure she is fine work on your 240 with the time you took off work before you know it you will have 20 missed calls from your boo
thanks man that actually made me feel a bit better thank you

rybo760
05-09-2011, 01:05 PM
i called as many as i could find on google... no luck :(

rybo760
05-09-2011, 03:36 PM
her mom finally called me from her phone thanks to everyone who helped!!! im off to Philly maybe ill see some badass rides while im there.

thanks again guys!!!

dsastr_clan
05-10-2011, 08:03 PM
HELLO... updates!! what happened to her??? she ok?? what did the mom tell you?? was she all indifferent towards you ??

rybo760
06-12-2011, 07:37 PM
i dont know how to explain what she had but the scar tissue from her previous heart surgery was blocking/clogging one of her attery's thus her ending up in the hospital.shes ok now and i finally got about 10 emergency contacts just incase it happens again.Once again thanks fellas!