PDA

View Full Version : i need video/sound clip for greddy power extreme II

alby38
10-14-2003, 08:28 PM
Im shopping for an exhaust and want to hear the greddy power extreme II exhaust. I alredy heard all the others exhaust but just want to be sure that i dont buy a nasty sounding exhaust.

tiki240
10-14-2003, 09:11 PM
i have the greddy/trust power extreme II on my 93 SR s13. youll love it. its deep as all get out. VERY quiet when you want to be and EXTREMELY intimidating when you are at WOT. def. thumbs up.

alby38
10-15-2003, 08:49 PM
i have the s-13 chassis also. now does it sound really loud because i dont want the rice sound like a cheap muffler i just welded on. I want a nice sound you know what i mean. I heard the greddy power extreme on a rx-7 and it sounded sick.

93veilside240sx
10-15-2003, 09:58 PM
what size piping is on the greddy system, and is it for N/A or turbo setups? i bottomed my car out really hard and it mutilated my exhaust...thought about changing systems so i've been looking around and still don't know what i want.

tiki240
10-15-2003, 11:00 PM
the power extreme II is great. no ricer sound. i mean the damn thing is like a sleeping giant and when you hit WOT next to someone in the higher RPM's (on the SR) its like that giant woke up and bitch slapped the other driver. lol. great stuff. the piping is a little bigger than 3" and it comes with a resonator. there is no silcencer offered for this exhaust but it is not needed. the exhaust is very quiet when you want it to be. mine is doubly quiet because im running through a 3" catco cat. *WARNING* the PEII will NOT sound the same on a NA car. it was designed for the straight flow of a turbo setup. on an NA car it could be loud as fark all the time. and for the guy ith the sr....fireballs rock. youll be shootin out plenty.

alby38
10-17-2003, 10:13 AM
does it also have the super style slant to it cause that ish is just crazy