PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible ?

Bound
04-28-2011, 10:19 AM
Okay i just bought a fully functional Headup display unit off of a single cam coupe but i have a sr20 in my car is it possible to get this working on my car ? and if so what would i need ?

holemilk00
04-28-2011, 10:24 AM
Here is the help I will give you, there are three threads on the first page of results that come up if you search the correct keywords. So in short, yes it is possible.

Bound
04-28-2011, 10:26 AM
didnt see any and do you know what i would need ?

ericcastro
04-28-2011, 10:32 AM
^if you are not able to use the search function on a forum, you should not consider doing any work on a car.

darwin at its best.

Bound
04-28-2011, 03:18 PM
cars and the internet they are so similar you are saying ?

ericcastro
04-29-2011, 01:54 AM
if you didnt understand the point of my statement, your not gonna understand simple wiring.

sr20sean
04-29-2011, 02:02 AM
if you didnt understand the point of my statement, your not gonna understand simple wiring.

lmfao

it will work. we dont know exactly what wire colors need to go to where so search for the writeups on making a single cam cluster work on a sr/dual cam.

mo_hish
04-29-2011, 09:55 AM
if you are not able to use the search function on a forum, you should not consider doing any work on a car.

darwin at its best.

Dumbest shit I've ever read. :mrmeph:

s13 @ fullboost
04-29-2011, 10:15 AM
if you paypal me money I will give you step by step instructions over the phone

yellowxhoodie
04-29-2011, 10:49 AM

your statement and wiring they are so similar you are saying ?

ericcastro
04-29-2011, 10:57 AM
Dumbest shit I've ever read. :mrmeph:
I dont think you understand it, and thats even funnier, lmao!!

your statement and wiring they are so similar you are saying ?

My statement means, If your too dumb or lazy to search.
You are probably too dumb and lazy to understand how to do wiring.

You may also be that person that replies to emails from nigerians trying to get their money out of the country.

(really hope you solved this issue with searching, numerous post on it here, and google. Would link you, but I like to see some initiative out of our members.)

silentstyle1
04-29-2011, 11:27 AM
I dont think you understand it, and thats even funnier, lmao!!

My statement means, If your too dumb or lazy to search.
You are probably too dumb and lazy to understand how to do wiring.

You may also be that person that replies to emails from nigerians trying to get their money out of the country.

(really hope you solved this issue with searching, numerous post on it here, and google. Would link you, but I like to see some initiative out of our members.)

and this is why I love you Eric, always hilarious comments towards people who are too lazy to search.